babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

Babeworld have a night stream now!

lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

RE: Babeworld have a night stream now!
She only gets the knickers off when she has a call, but at 1.50 a min and with two pairs on, it'll be a brave man that's willing to wait that long for a rotter!
18-11-2008 22:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BungalowBill Offline
Junior Poster

Technically its looking good so far, had no hiccups in the stream since 9:15 - very smooth and crisp tonight.

Ooh, just saw a male hand moving the camera for her!
18-11-2008 22:57
lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

Kudos to Babeworld for their fullscreen jobbie though, just realised when you go fullscreen all the numbers vanish!!!!
18-11-2008 23:01
cee Offline
Master Poster

Yep, the stream quality is great its just the girl on is as boring as drying paint LOL...

I would have thought that the producers of a show that's been going for quite some time would have realised by now that a miserable looking girl laying on her side looking bored isn't very enticing for potential horny callers LOL.Rolleyes

Summer was getting ten times the calls yesterday because she was active and trying to put on a show... Come on Babeworld its not rocket science LOL, a bored looking bird laying on her side and hardly moving is not going make you allot of money...

Get someone like Faye on there LOL, she will put on a show and get you plenty of callers.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2008 02:57 by cee.)
19-11-2008 02:54
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

totally agree with you cee, its been boring on there tonight, why create the new look live stream on there if all there gonna do is just lay there.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-11-2008 02:57
cee Offline
Master Poster

kalel76 Wrote:totally agree with you cee, its been boring on there tonight, why create the new look live stream on there if all there gonna do is just lay there.

I know man, if I was that producer/cameraman I would tell her to get up of her lazy ass and do something, cause clearly laying there doing fuck all isn't gonna get people to call in...

Sometimes I wonder if the people behind shows even know how the fuck to dress themselves in the morning...

Simple equation... Bored looking bird laying on her side, always = fuck all calls... Do the fucking maths babeworld LOL.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2008 03:15 by cee.)
19-11-2008 03:04
cee Offline
Master Poster

Totally stunning girl on there now called Vixen, real fingering and playing when on a call...

But for me tonight, the stream really sucks and is just so stop/start... but damn she is fit.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:12 by cee.)
20-11-2008 01:09
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

cee Wrote:Totally stunning girl on there now called Vixen, real fingering and playing when on a call...

But for me tonight, the stream really sucks and is just so stop/start... but damn she is fit.

Your right there mate, totally stunning.

She just took her pants off as well - only for a minute or so though Sad
20-11-2008 01:18
cee Offline
Master Poster

BristolRovers Wrote:
cee Wrote:Totally stunning girl on there now called Vixen, real fingering and playing when on a call...

Yep its the old "You call and they come off" jobby... but its worth the wait cause she does get nicely stuck in if they ask her to it seems. She's spread and fingered a few times, and those tits, for naturals are amazing.

Is the stream working fine for everybody else, or is dodgy as well?
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:25 by cee.)
20-11-2008 01:24
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

cee Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:

Yep its the old "You call and they come off" jobby... but its worth the wait cause she does get nicely stuck in if they ask her to it seems. She's spread and fingered a few times, and those tits, for naturals are amazing.

Is the stream working fine for everybody else, or is dodgy as well?

Haha, in the end I thought "Stuff it" and phoned up. My god she does do a good show, for the listener and for the viewer, highly recommended!

Yeah it is chipping and changin for me as well, which is unfortunate cause she is stunning.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:28 by BristolRovers.)
20-11-2008 01:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV