• 59 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

Babeworld have a night stream now!

cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeworld have a night stream now!
BristolRovers Wrote:
cee Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:
cee Wrote:Totally stunning girl on there now called Vixen, real fingering and playing when on a call...

But for me tonight, the stream really sucks and is just so stop/start... but damn she is fit.

Your right there mate, totally stunning.

She just took her pants off as well - only for a minute or so though Sad

Yep its the old "You call and they come off" jobby... but its worth the wait cause she does get nicely stuck in if they ask her to it seems. She's spread and fingered a few times, and those tits, for naturals are amazing.

Is the stream working fine for everybody else, or is dodgy as well?

Haha, in the end I thought "Stuff it" and phoned up. My god she does do a good show, for the listener and for the viewer, highly recommended!

Yeah it is chipping and changin for me as well, which is unfortunate cause she is stunning.

LOL that was you on the phone just then? You must have wore her out, she's gone on a break to recoverBig Grin

Yep, she's fit as fuck alright, a million better than that wet fish they had on yesterday that layed on her side with a pillow covering her pussy all night, and didn't say a fucking word.

Well it seems like I should get a cut of their earnings as I'm doing all their fucking promotion for them here LOL.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:42 by cee.)
20-11-2008 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

If you want to see her in better resolution she's on channel 952 at the moment (it is the same girl isn't it?)

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
20-11-2008 01:38
cee Offline
Master Poster

skateguy Wrote:If you want to see her in better resolution she's on channel 952 at the moment (it is the same girl isn't it?)

Yep that's her, only she gets her pussy out and fingers it on the stream... But the pic is better on 952, damn she's hot.
20-11-2008 01:41
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

cee Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:Haha, in the end I thought "Stuff it" and phoned up. My god she does do a good show, for the listener and for the viewer, highly recommended!

Yeah it is chipping and changin for me as well, which is unfortunate cause she is stunning.

LOL that was you on the phone just then? You must have wore her out, she's gone on a break to recoverBig Grin

Yep, she's fit as fuck alright, a million better than that wet fish they had on yesterday that layed on her side with a pillow covering her pussy all night, and didn't say a fucking word.

Well it seems like I should get a cut of their earnings as I'm doing all their fucking promotion for them here LOL.

Yep that was me LOL, but I agree with you about the difference from last night's show, complete change. I think we might have a rival to the sexstation's stream Big Grin Big Grin All we need now is Chelsea to do the same and the girl in the textbox and that will be heaven!

Looks like she has gone back to the webstream now (or something like that), must have covered while that woman went to the lavatory haha.

I agree with you there on the promotion thing!
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:53 by BristolRovers.)
20-11-2008 01:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

offair again, oh dear.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-11-2008 01:53
cee Offline
Master Poster

BristolRovers Wrote:
cee Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:Haha, in the end I thought "Stuff it" and phoned up. My god she does do a good show, for the listener and for the viewer, highly recommended!

Yep that was me LOL, but I agree with you about the difference from last night's show. Complete change, I think we might have a rival to the sexstation's stream Big Grin Big Grin

Looks like she has gone back to the webstream now (or something like that), must have covered while that woman went to the lavatory haha.

I'm guessing that she will take a little break and be back around 1'ish...

The thing with the Sexstation stream is, as much as the girls are cool on there, I've seen them showing everything quite allot and its always good to see fresh pussy on these shows... Like the other night, getting to see Summer's pussy was cool, cause Ive watched on her TV for a while and never seen it...

I'm really hoping that one night (soon preferably), they have Annie or Chelsea or Aleysha on, and they feel in the mood to show more.Cool

I know one thing, they shouldn't bother getting that boring ass bird back who was on yesterday.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:58 by cee.)
20-11-2008 01:57
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

cee Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:
cee Wrote:

Yep that was me LOL, but I agree with you about the difference from last night's show. Complete change, I think we might have a rival to the sexstation's stream Big Grin Big Grin

The thing with the Sexstation stream is, as much as the girls are cool on there, I've seen them showing everything quite allot and its always good to see fresh pussy on these shows... Like the other night, getting to see Summer's pussy was cool, cause Ive watched on her TV for a while and never seen it...

I'm really hoping that one night (soon preferably), they have Annie or Chelsea or Aleysha on, and they feel in the mood to show more.Cool

I know one thing, they shouldn't bother getting that boring ass bird back who was on yesterday.Big Grin

True about sexstation,

Would love to see Chelsea on this show - is the babe talking in the chat box one listed above?

She is back now on the web stream.
20-11-2008 02:04
cee Offline
Master Poster

BristolRovers Wrote:
cee Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:
cee Wrote:

True about sexstation,

Would love to see Chelsea on this show - is the babe talking in the chat box one listed above?

She is back now on the web stream.

Ani is the blonde one and Alyesha has the star tattoos on her arms.

Yep she's back but she's not getting any calls, I know its a new show but these would be my suggestions to Babeworld if they want the stream to be more sucsessful...

Firstly, more movement from the girls, flashing pussy , coming close to cam (and pulling panties down at the front and saying stuff like, you want to see me fuck this pussy then get calling), changing positions (I've never seen a girl laying still getting allot of calls)... Also advertise the stream on the sky channels shows, maybe as a flashing bar that comes up every few mins on a macro saying something like "See the Babeworld girls doing things they're not aloud to do on TV, live now at http://www.babeworldtv.com"

Fuck I should work for these shows I think... Any show producers PM me if you have a 100 grand a year sallary position going.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 03:09 by cee.)
20-11-2008 03:02
shatos Offline
Senior Poster

Who's the bird on there tonight? Looks hot.
20-11-2008 22:02
BungalowBill Offline
Junior Poster

shatos Wrote:Who's the bird on there tonight? Looks hot.

Rachel (?) from Babeworld XXXtra
20-11-2008 22:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV