Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Hotel Voyeur channel

gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Hotel Voyeur channel
i think the channel being under estimated so much is y they can stillget away wiv things.did u nno that its the only channel were the girls actuaally still interact with each other eg kissing/suckin nipples?

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
03-12-2008 06:19
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Totally agree Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
03-12-2008 06:45
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

gyalis_star Wrote:i think the channel being under estimated so much is y they can stillget away wiv things.did u nno that its the only channel were the girls actuaally still interact with each other eg kissing/suckin nipples?

You may be right that they can get away with more, but there is interaction on the other channels. For example two nights ago on Babestation, Jodie and Dani were sucking each others nipples and kissing, there's been interaction between Jojo and Renee on Sport, and then of course there's Hazel and Anastasia on Bangbabes...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2008 11:35 by skateguy.)
03-12-2008 11:34
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

skateguy Wrote:
gyalis_star Wrote:i think the channel being under estimated so much is y they can stillget away wiv things.did u nno that its the only channel were the girls actuaally still interact with each other eg kissing/suckin nipples?

You may be right that they can get away with more, but there is interaction on the other channels. For example two nights ago on Babestation, Jodie and Dani were sucking each others nipples and kissing, there's been interaction between Jojo and Renee on Sport, and then of course there's Hazel and Anastasia on Bangbabes...

Agree with you skateguy it's down to the girls doing to each other what their comfortable with...I do notice when Jemma Jey hands Over to Dionne on Babestation...there's usually a little tounge,whilst other girls pretend to kissWink
03-12-2008 13:12
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

dondoe Wrote:Agree with you skateguy it's down to the girls doing to each other what their comfortable with...I do notice when Jemma Jey hands Over to Dionne on Babestation...there's usually a little tounge,whilst other girls pretend to kissWink

Exactly, its just down to the girls' willingness. In fact, Jemma then joined in with Dani & Jodie - Babestation usually gets on my nerves, but that was a pretty good section of the show.

Not sure what the legislation is on how much the girls can do in terms of interaction, and I may be a nerd but not enough to spend 1 second looking at any Ofcom documents to find out!

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2008 13:30 by skateguy.)
03-12-2008 13:29
SkyeHotelVoyeur Offline
Apprentice Poster

SpreadTheLove Wrote:Mmmm, I quite like the new(ish) girl, Skye.
Don't suppose anyone's got any info/pics/vids of her?

(she's the small/cute gothic looking brunette with the tattoos & piercings)

rockyali Wrote:does anyone know where vanessa has gone to thought she was one of the best on hv
Vanessa's turned up on that new Chat Back/Rampant Rabbit channel (960) tonight.

Thanks for calling me cute Wink

'We're all here cause we lost control'
17-12-2008 06:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Welcome to the forum Skye x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-12-2008 07:05
SkyeHotelVoyeur Offline
Apprentice Poster

kalel76 Wrote:Welcome to the forum Skye x x

Thankyou!
Is it sad that I actually googled myself to see if anything came up?
http://www.myspace.com/yourhands_aroundmythroat
xo

'We're all here cause we lost control'
17-12-2008 08:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

SkyeHotelVoyeur Wrote:
SpreadTheLove Wrote:Mmmm, I quite like the new(ish) girl, Skye.
Don't suppose anyone's got any info/pics/vids of her?

(she's the small/cute gothic looking brunette with the tattoos & piercings)

rockyali Wrote:does anyone know where vanessa has gone to thought she was one of the best on hv
Vanessa's turned up on that new Chat Back/Rampant Rabbit channel (960) tonight.

Thanks for calling me cute Wink

She is Damn cute.Big Grin

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
17-12-2008 08:34
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

I wish this channel had a sort of no.2 so they could give the girls more focus, I havn't got a clue whos who but theres always one or two on this channel that take my interest, I wonder who's the one on reception a lot with dark hair and a sort of european accent (ok that narrows it down not at all, sorry) she always makes me laugh as do many of the things these girls do, which is quite fun.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
09-01-2009 00:38
Thread Closed