Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Hotel Voyeur channel

phallusfungus Away

RE: Hotel Voyeur channel
Stewartie Wrote:I think there is a marvellous team of girls currently on Hotel Voyeur. They are lovely, lively and seem to have fun with each other and the callers. This is what it should be all about. The drawback apart from other issues is that the set gets like an overcrowded bus with four or five girls on screen at a time which is nonsense. And surely they can develop a better system than forcing the girls to flaunt these numbers as if they are in a raffle.Rolleyes

I don't like that numbers thing either. It resembles a Thai knocking shop. "Want massage, meesta?" Big Grin

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2009 03:18 by phallusfungus.)
27-01-2009 03:17
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

me love you long time.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
27-01-2009 03:18
mospur Offline
Senior Poster

Hotel vouyer has definitley gone up in my estimation,its a goods alternative to view,they need to sort out the damn website tho

rover Wrote:me love you long time.Smile
27-01-2009 10:02
Dreamlander Offline

After hearing about the treatment and lack of payment some of these girls are having I was amazed because like others have said the girls always seem happy and very natural with each other.There is no bitchiness either and no fighting for camera time which is amazing considering how many girls they squeeze on the bed sometimes! I like the introduction of the 'bed microphone' as well as it picks up a lot of the girls voices on the phones Smile
At one point Honey was in reception and said "Right now between my legs I am so hot and wet you would not believe it" She then reveals a cup of tea and says "You can't beat a good cuppa can you?" Sexy and funny Big Grin

Dreamlander
27-01-2009 11:17
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Dreamlander Wrote:At one point Honey was in reception and said "Right now between my legs I am so hot and wet you would not believe it" She then reveals a cup of tea and says "You can't beat a good cuppa can you?" Sexy and funny Big Grin

Dreamlander
Did she have biscuits with that by chance Big Grin

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
27-01-2009 15:45
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Shiny Helmet Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:At one point Honey was in reception and said "Right now between my legs I am so hot and wet you would not believe it" She then reveals a cup of tea and says "You can't beat a good cuppa can you?" Sexy and funny Big Grin

Dreamlander

Probably just a few nibbles.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
27-01-2009 16:32
Dreamlander Offline

Shiny Helmet Wrote:

Dreamlander

No,HaHa,Morgan wasn't on last night Wink She appears to have the 'best' biscuits on that channel! Smile

Dreamlander
27-01-2009 19:19
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Anyone else not getting HV tonight?
27-01-2009 23:43
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Perhaps its gone off air for all the legal complaints against it? either that or the feed is just dead.

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
27-01-2009 23:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

oopnorth Wrote:Anyone else not getting HV tonight?
l am not getting HV either oopnorth.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
27-01-2009 23:51
Thread Closed