Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Ree Petra - Club Paradiso

stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Ree Petra
(23-11-2009 16:37 )Tintin Wrote:  So was mine! I Just didn't say where she was going cause it's up to Ree to post that.

I agree. It should have been a surprise, but some blabber mouth posted it on here yesterday, but she's now posted it on her facebook
23-11-2009 16:50
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(23-11-2009 16:50 )stoly Wrote:  
(23-11-2009 16:37 )Tintin Wrote:  
(23-11-2009 16:34 )stoly Wrote:  
(23-11-2009 16:29 )Tintin Wrote:  
(23-11-2009 16:12 )stoly Wrote:  Is bk on Bangbabes tonight 9-5.30 guys skychannel 912 948 959 x x play time x x

That should clear everything up Tintin

WooW your post hasn't been removed neither the 2 of you are lucky Tongue

That's because mine is fact Big Grin

So was mine! I Just didn't say where she was going cause it's up to Ree to post that.

I agree. It should have been a surprise, but some blabber mouth posted it on here yesterday, but she's now posted it on her facebook

That's why i'm wondering why my post was removed cause i posted mine before him plus i didn't say where she was going. The weird thing is that post was left up & mine got removed for no reason. annoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
23-11-2009 16:56
stoly Offline
Banned

Well we can be rest-assured, this will all be sent to the archive bin by the end of the day. you must be Captain Unpopular this month, Hey even thought of a new name for ya, see ya on the other side Tintin Smile
23-11-2009 17:05
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(23-11-2009 17:05 )stoly Wrote:  Well we can be rest-assured, this will all be sent to the archive bin by the end of the day. you must be Captain Unpopular this month, Hey even thought of a new name for ya, see ya on the other side Tintin Smile

I have an idea on who it was as he does it me all the bloody time for no reason. If i'm wrong i'm truly sorry.

As for the nick ha ha very funny Bounce

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 17:09 by SirAssAlot.)
23-11-2009 17:07
scott_f Offline
Apprentice Poster

I am known for being lucky tintin lol, and stolly if u say the reason yours didn't get removed was cos yours was fact n mine wasn't, then how come she was on the exact time i sed? Dunno bout you but that sounds like fact to me, and yeah I'm the blabber mouth, as u put it, that posted where she was goin yesterday, but to be honest I really don't care, if I didn't put it up someone else would have
23-11-2009 23:24
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

While the rest of you are disputing bragging rights as to who revealed what and when with regards to Ree's departure everyone seems to have missed the fact that if it was so great with Cap'n Bob why on earth did she leave to go back to BB??Her post doesn't make a lot of sense.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
24-11-2009 00:56
Bunna Away
On Leave

(24-11-2009 00:56 )speedybert Wrote:  While the rest of you are disputing bragging rights as to who revealed what and when with regards to Ree's departure everyone seems to have missed the fact that.....

...........this thread is now irrelevant because she is now a Bangbabes girl!

Here is the new thread http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...906&page=1

Thank you and goodnight!
24-11-2009 01:04
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(24-11-2009 00:56 )speedybert Wrote:  While the rest of you are disputing bragging rights as to who revealed what and when with regards to Ree's departure everyone seems to have missed the fact that if it was so great with Cap'n Bob why on earth did she leave to go back to BB??Her post doesn't make a lot of sense.

Michael Carrick, Dimitar Berbatov - say no more. We couldn't compete, as a new business against higher fees. Good luck to 'em! Bob will always love the incredible Ree. There just won't be another x

Manners cost nothing...
24-11-2009 01:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(23-11-2009 17:07 )Tintin Wrote:  
(23-11-2009 17:05 )stoly Wrote:  Well we can be rest-assured, this will all be sent to the archive bin by the end of the day. you must be Captain Unpopular this month, Hey even thought of a new name for ya, see ya on the other side Tintin Smile

I have an idea on who it was as he does it me all the bloody time for no reason. If i'm wrong i'm truly sorry.

Is this the "removed" post you are talking about Tintin?

Rolleyes
24-11-2009 03:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(24-11-2009 03:46 )sm© Wrote:  
(23-11-2009 17:07 )Tintin Wrote:  

Is this the "removed" post you are talking about Tintin?

Rolleyes

Fuck do i feel stupid I mustn't of looked where i clicked post Sad well I have a good excuse as I’m a bit stressed out, for the past few day's i've been busy getting screen caps & uploading Sasha, Donna D, Paige Ashley, Karlie Simon, Frankie, Kissing, Alexa Heart, 994 babes, Tiffany (Pad), Amanda's, Vicky T, Candy, Lynsey A, Fernanda F, Michelle T, Dionne D, Toni & Tori which will all be up later.

I apologise to every 1 for my previous posts as it was my own fault. By dinner time today you’ll see why I was a bit stressed & I hope I can be forgiven Big Grin

24-11-2009 13:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV