babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat
So why do people like her so much is it because of her looks or because she has a big following and she brought people to the show. You can ask why do I like bambi? I can say it's because she talks about things that are interesting and yer she good looking, but you can't get by on looks alone you know, not in this world. Charlie, jo, Bams, bee, Sophie and Lay will do a good job. The show started long before Donatella came was better as spaceparty. I want it to go back to that, we use to joke and laugh talk about topics. Don't want it to end or to go flat or any of the above girls to leave. But real soz Niks left, but if she wasn't comming in something had to give.
(08-10-2009 23:20 )setter1000 Wrote:  Donatella does give the impression of being moody and up her own arse. To be fair I don't really know her but her body language/disposition do leave something to be desired. Also she seems to have the same mannerism as that Tait women,what ever do I look bothered?. I do not share most peoples high opinion of her.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 00:03 by madhatter13.)
08-10-2009 23:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

she is not bad looking, has a certain exotic appeal(i assume she is of Italian descent) but she is not the most interesting or likable women I have ever seen though I admit I know very little about her just what I see on the chat. But if you compare her body language/disposition to Carrie the difference is between night and day.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 00:06 by setter1000.)
09-10-2009 00:05
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

(08-10-2009 23:11 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Do you not like donatella?
(08-10-2009 17:00 )horseshoe Wrote:  Also Bambi started the show yesterday with a pic of Donatella, which I thought was classy.

I was just saying that it was good of Bambi to deliberately (I assume) start the show with a pic of Donatella, as if to say no hard feelings.
09-10-2009 00:37
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I don't want to add fuel to the Donatella fire but I did hear from a reliable source that the 'House Assassinations Committee' did suspect her of being the lone gunman from the grassy knoll in 63?...she was trouble back then!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
09-10-2009 04:01
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2009 04:01 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  I don't want to add fuel to the Donatella fire but I did hear from a reliable source that the 'House Assassinations Committee' did suspect her of being the lone gunman from the grassy knoll in 63?...she was trouble back then!

ha ha Colbert I told you that as a joke I cant believe you thought I was seriousRolleyes
09-10-2009 13:57
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Donatella is part Brazilian(Mother) and part Greek(Father).

I like her feistiness and she is prepared to passionately disagree with you as could Nikki but at least they wouldn't take the huff and hold it against you unlike some girls on both Day and Night time shows that I could mention.

(09-10-2009 00:05 )setter1000 Wrote:  she is not bad looking, has a certain exotic appeal(i assume she is of Italian descent) but she is not the most interesting or likable women I have ever seen though I admit I know very little about her just what I see on the chat. But if you compare her body language/disposition to Carrie the difference is between night and day.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 19:02 by mikedafc.)
09-10-2009 19:02
Orca Offline

Sorry, but its obvious why they were fired. And as Bambi said herself as soon as her bosses got involved her hands were tied. Both of them were missing shifts, coming in late and then taking breaks in the show in order to move their cars. They made their decisions and there are consequences. In this case they “let go”. As would happen in any other line of work.
10-10-2009 04:34
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

didn't donatella once appear in a tv show about kids with seriously rich parents trying to be successful in various careers ? might explain the perceived aloofness

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-10-2009 14:14
Donatella Offline
Apprentice Poster

It has been interesting reading some of your comments and i would like to say thank you for the huge amounts of support i have received also! I believe it is fair to say that only i really know the reasons and what happened and if you want to know then all you have to do is ask!

I would like to clear something up though,

* No i did not 'not turn up' for ANY shifts

* Working a six hour shift i believe you are entitled to a break

* Before the hour changes i was working 4 shifts a week (more than any of the other girls) i wasn't late and i have not been fined once as i always turned up

I had a wonderful time at the chat and hope i will not be forgotten by my LOYAL viewers and supporters.

I have worked the longest out of all the girls on the interactive circuit and i believe now is the time for me to hang up my hat.

I hope you have enjoyed the work i have done. Please remember i am just a girl, i'm not super human and things aren't always as they seem. Some people have extremely short memories is all i'm saying!!!!

xxx
10-10-2009 15:05
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

and if you want to know then all you have to do is ask!

please feel free to correct/enlighten us if you so wish.
10-10-2009 15:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV