babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat
(10-10-2009 15:05 )Donatella Wrote:  It has been interesting reading some of your comments and i would like to say thank you for the huge amounts of support i have received also! I believe it is fair to say that only i really know the reasons and what happened and if you want to know then all you have to do is ask!

I would like to clear something up though,

* No i did not 'not turn up' for ANY shifts

* Working a six hour shift i believe you are entitled to a break

* Before the hour changes i was working 4 shifts a week (more than any of the other girls) i wasn't late and i have not been fined once as i always turned up

I had a wonderful time at the chat and hope i will not be forgotten by my LOYAL viewers and supporters.

I have worked the longest out of all the girls on the interactive circuit and i believe now is the time for me to hang up my hat.

I hope you have enjoyed the work i have done. Please remember i am just a girl, i'm not super human and things aren't always as they seem. Some people have extremely short memories is all i'm saying!!!!

xxx

annoyedI will miss you loads, and your not superman just sad we didn't get to say goodbye and if you wasn't allowed breaks thats madness. You was one of the reasons why I got into chats and lots of the other show if not all (except this) is rubbish. I kinda of feel mad at the people who run the shows for letting us beleave you did something wrong. I like you, just goes to show we can like someone and because they don't they sack you and they say it's a show for the viewers. WELL THIS IS ME GETTING INTERACTIVE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE SHOWS. STOP USING THE GIRLS LIKE A WORK HORSE AND CASH MACHINES AND TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT OR YOU'LL LOSE VIEWERS AND YOUR SHOW. I'M MAD THAT WE NEVER GOT TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE TWO LADIES OR THEM TO US. IT'S BROKEN MY HEART. At times before Donatella has been there and she's a woman with feelings if you had to let people go at lest be honest. you have also done the same with nikki. If you had done that to my sister oR someone realy close to me you would not of heard the last of it.annoyed remember people i.e viewers and the girls (and the misters who use to work on the show) need to have more respect showN to them or people will report youSad.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 20:15 by madhatter13.)
10-10-2009 20:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I've noticed that Donatella hasn't denied being involved in the J.F.K assassination...I don't know how she can sleep at night.annoyed

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
11-10-2009 08:14
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2009 08:14 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  I've noticed that Donatella hasn't denied being involved in the J.F.K assassination...I don't know how she can sleep at night.annoyed

I think it is because that charge is extremely trifling when compared with the accusation of not being fully committed to fulfilling her obligations on the chat.Rolleyes
11-10-2009 11:21
Donatella Offline
Apprentice Poster

hahahaha you guys do make me laugh!

I would like all of you (whether you like me or not) to take into consideration that i worked at the chat for over a year and i worked bloody hard. I may of had a few slack shows over the past few weeks and i am sorry for that. it isn't an excuse but i have been working non stop with other commitments and have been through probably one of the most traumatic years in my personal life that anybody could ever go through. I do feel it has been completely unfair as my positives have far outweighed any negatives.

The real reason i have been sacked? Well guys.......

drum roll please........

there isn't one.

Unless you think me not making enough regular eye contact with the camera and not having 'new' topics is a reason?

I do mean it from the bottom of my heart when i say THANK YOU so much for all you have done.

Thanks to you as well madhatter, you know i have mad crazy love for you.

You have all been absolutely amazing over the years and i will remember ALL of you.

Please feel free to stay posted on what i'm up to on my twitter which is http://www.twitter.com/littledonatella

or on my facebook page Donatella Panayiotou

I am moving into other areas now and it is really taking off for me, sometimes things happen for a reason Smile

I hope you all continue to support and follow my work.

Huge kisses,

D xxx
11-10-2009 14:25
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(11-10-2009 14:25 )Donatella Wrote:  I am moving into other areas now and it is really taking off for me, sometimes things happen for a reason Smile

I hope you all continue to support and follow my work.

With all due respect to your (former) peers and trying my hardest not to sound like a "suck up", I have always thought that you should have been working in "mainstream" television.

Good luck with future projects.
11-10-2009 14:49
Donatella Offline
Apprentice Poster

wow thanks sweetheart! Thats where i want to get to and i appreciate the support so so much!!!! xxx
11-10-2009 15:29
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(11-10-2009 15:29 )Donatella Wrote:  wow thanks sweetheart! Thats where i want to get to and i appreciate the support so so much!!!! xxx
I'll miss you Button with all of my heart. I'm going through a real tough time at the moment and if you really gotta move on you have to leave these shows behind cause you know how people in the media view these shows. A lot of the other shows employ girls who are into adult stuff. Once you say you do a phone shows they assume it sex chat even though its not. Button you have a real heart thats lovely inside and yer we've had our up and downs over the years but I always end up liking you more. I will always wish you well and you are someone who has helped in some ways with me being down. I am extreamly upset heart broken you have left, but happy that you are happy. Don joking and other thing aside and this us me being real you are one special lady and the reason why I like you because you make my heart glow within me. You are just not someone who just looks good on a tv set thats not the reason why I talked, txted or wrote to you only God will know and he know what a good heart you have and with regards to things in your personal life just keep beleaving in the big guy upstairs and it'll work out. I have bowel cancer and I keep beleaving i'll get better no i'll refrase that i will be better it's the third time now having it and i have treatment spend more time in hospital than home have my own cancer nurse thats why I was plzed you did your jump for charaty. I've lost my hair back to the wearing beanies. I will facebook you for defo. Bambi has be a tower to me so I don't come for looking a sexy girls on tv just to chat and to have a laugh. I see no point in girls on a sofa or bed rolling around with fake boobs, tummy tucks, nose jobs and even spots removed YUCK. (JOKE: Why can't a man take any of the girl from the shows out for a candle light dinner? Answer Just incase they leaned forwards and there boobs melted in the candle flame because it's so fake.)

Well girl guess I've got to go got duck breast for dins in the oven gotta eat. I'm so proud as punch of you. The way you handle your working life and private. You are one of life's goers you grab life by the balls and run with it.
You'll always be in the heart. Big respect to the one ickle D. $2
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 18:10 by madhatter13.)
11-10-2009 18:00
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Any news on what Nikki's next move is? Hope she pops up on another channel, i've always had a thing about her (cos she's fit).......Big Grin

..................................Cool

11-10-2009 19:29
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

Yes Donatella,
Please give us your account of what happened and that will put a stop to rumours and/or mistruths.

May I just say that for the last few weeks of The Chat you were looking very sad most times you were on? Has something bad happened or was it just that you broke up with your boyfriend?
As you were on TV like other A to Z class celebs, people will talk and some will be positive and some will not. The world we live in is a cruel and hard place and the only way to stop it is lock yourself away and be a hermit.

So please be open with us and tell us what really happened.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
11-10-2009 22:34
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

Just missed the last page of this forum. Sorry.

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
11-10-2009 22:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV