Senior Poster

[split] Tiffany-Tate Taylor
I take it CP is not online to view?
18-01-2011 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion
(12-01-2011 10:25 )Charlemagne Wrote:  With the demise of The Pad there is a gap in the early morning market.

Why aren't CP trying to fill that market?
They are still opening their doors at 11:30 ish or when they feel like it.

They have now taken delivery of two quality babes in Tiffany and Victoria, so is it not time to see if thy can pull in the morning callers.

When they feel like it is right!
I see they finally managed to get the show started today.
Advertising the day show starting at 11.30 - much later than that! What time did they start eventually?
It's hardly the first time they've been late on parade.

Alaska is back!
18-01-2011 16:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

it is about time they put up a schedule on the cp webpage so we know who is on.that will posssibly bring in more callsSmile

why cant cp put up a schedule on the home page of the website or on the forum.like the best channels do.this will bring in more calls.didnt know sexy izzy was supposed to be on today.thought she wasnt bac in till monday

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
18-01-2011 16:31
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tiffany-Tate Taylor
(18-01-2011 15:35 )scorpion Wrote:  I take it CP is not online to view?

http://www.clubparadiso.tv/home

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
18-01-2011 17:02
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Well done to Bob for signing Evelynn,have to say CP now have a very good line-up of Daytime girls.

However if CP are going to put on an early show (especially the debut of Evelynn....something of a BIG EVENT) then they need to publicise it (or did I miss something? ) even the Sky EPG says Programmes start at 10.00am !!!!!

Now Bob when are we going to see the return of Kylie? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2011 14:13 by mrwotzup.)
22-01-2011 14:07
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2011 16:31 )frankiemania Wrote:  it is about time they put up a schedule on the cp webpage so we know who is on.that will posssibly bring in more callsSmile

why cant cp put up a schedule on the home page of the website or on the forum.like the best channels do.this will bring in more calls.didnt know sexy izzy was supposed to be on today.thought she wasnt bac in till monday

Concur with the comments about a schedule for the week though possibly more needed if CP did weekly early bird shows as well.

Seems to be more girlies appearing of late so I would have thought a weekly early show is in the pipeline, really hope so 6.30am is the most satisfying time of the day for me to call, would just love a quick one before my train he he

To be honest the CP web page is very poor it needs pictures of the girls, up to date info, schedules all of this encourages interest and ultimately callers.

Also still waiting for the CP VIP promotion which was promised a while back, I've heard a rumour there are some significant changes / upgrades coming to all areas in CP soon I hope so as its the most stimulating and genuine day channel for me
22-01-2011 14:56
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Spooky was going to write its 6.30 am in the morning and I'm raring to 'pick up my blower' for some early bird action on the phone before work.

Loads of hot ladies to rotate in the CP squad and a nice hole in the market to make some money from.......

I turn on the TV and there's a message dayshow starts at 5.30 !! but alas no lady !

That's cruel CP for this caller 6.30am is way more tempting and stimulating than 11.30pm lol

Hope today was a case of 'girl misses train - late start' and weekly early bird will be given a trial run.
25-01-2011 07:46
Charlemagne Offline

Lost and Found

Lost one babeshow girl...
Should have been at work at 5:30am but has failed to show.

Can anyone please dial 999 and ask for Courtney. She can always be depended on to cover a shift or three.
25-01-2011 12:03
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

(25-01-2011 12:03 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Lost and Found

Lost one babeshow girl...
Should have been at work at 5:30am but has failed to show.

Can anyone please dial 999 and ask for Courtney. She can always be depended on to cover a shift or three.

Obviously someone made a mistake with the graphics this morning, which, after a night shift, is understandable.

We are only running morning shows on Saturdays and Sundays with no plans to run any during the week.
25-01-2011 13:34
Charlemagne Offline

(25-01-2011 13:34 )kissit Wrote:  Obviously someone made a mistake with the graphics this morning, which, after a night shift, is understandable.

We are only running morning shows on Saturdays and Sundays with no plans to run any during the week.

It's a shame that you don't want to fill the void left by The Pad.
But it's just another example of bad communications.
How often do we see 11:30am as the start time and for the programme to start 20 mins late.
25-01-2011 14:04