Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Party Girls

stoly Offline
Banned

Party Girls
I've recorded quite a few sessions of party girls, mostly Tiff, but I do also have clips of Charlie,Rebecca,Kelly,Amanda, Dani,Megan, the list goes on.All are flashing a bit of tit somewhere in their session. Are we allowed to upload these clips ?

I would appreciate if the owners of party girls would invest in decent camera's and make it full screen rather than the crap system they have, as every time the girls move the pixels break down.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2008 05:37 by stoly.)
18-11-2008 05:33
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Party Girls
stoly Wrote:I've recorded quite a few sessions of party girls, mostly Tiff, but I do also have clips of Charlie,Rebecca,Kelly,Amanda, Dani,Megan, the list goes on.All are flashing a bit of tit somewhere in their session. Are we allowed to upload these clips ?

I would appreciate if the owners of party girls would invest in decent camera's and make it full screen rather than the crap system they have, as every time the girls move the pixels break down.

It is not the camera. It is the channel (46) which is low bandwidth (low quality) and uses compressed data. If you google "freeview" there are more details. Channel 37 is normal bandwidth.
The most annoying thing is that after 10pm the girls picture is made smaller to accomodate a small useless 3g screen. For those of us without a widesceen tv and using panscan some of the left of the screen is missing.
18-11-2008 12:36
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

anyone see/got clips from 2 saturdays ago?

morgan was on and decided before she went back on she would test how much she could get away with, which she did by removing her bikini top and several nip slips, was good stuff! Wink
19-11-2008 11:41
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

ClownSpank Wrote:anyone see/got clips from 2 saturdays ago?

morgan was on and decided before she went back on she would test how much she could get away with, which she did by removing her bikini top and several nip slips, was good stuff! Wink

Check Morgan out on on SKy 906/909 - might see a few nip-slips from her there too... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-11-2008 14:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Below is 3 minute clip of Morgan (70MB) in top form on channel 46 Partygirls last night together with some screenshots. Highly recommended.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E21J989V

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

19-11-2008 15:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

These nip slips are from PartyGirls last night. Geri stayed but Morgan was replaced later on by Tiffany.
Can't call Tiffany's nip slips as such. She deliberately flashed while on the microphone and had her left nipple hanging out for most of the time she was on.
The full names of the 3 winners of the night's competition to receive a cd of Geri and Morgan's "naughty talk" were announced live at 2:20 this morning. If any are forum members, could they please upload something when they receive it.

free image host Click on any picture to enlarge it.

free image hostfree image host
free image host
30-11-2008 14:38
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

So there i was at work bored shitless, When i thought i'd put on my DVD player with FreeviewTongue, And who do i see, CARA on Party Girls, Hope this means she's back on Babestation because I think only BS girls do Party Girls. Can't believe they moved her to bluekiss/sexstation/babecast, I hardly ever saw her on those channels. MY all-time fav PP girl.
08-12-2008 08:49
G@Z! Offline
Banned

she is back on babestation saw her last night with dionne and jade
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2008 17:24 by G@Z!.)
08-12-2008 17:21
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

gazwim Wrote:she is back on babestation saw her last night with dionne and jade
Thanks, Something to look forward to on wed nightWink
08-12-2008 18:02
rox2008 Offline
Apprentice Poster

heya guys, im new to the forum, so hello all. jst want to know why i dnt recieve channel 46 on my freeview box, is it coz i ave a shitty box or something with the signal?
14-12-2008 16:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV