Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babeshow Music

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Babeshow Music
Sorry if this has been covered already, but does anyone know why these channels insist on these God-awful techno tunes that play constantly in the background? It's almost like a bloody religion! What are they for? What do they achieve apart from annoying the tits off me?
07-10-2009 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshow music
I find that on some stations the music is really loud compared to other channels. Bangbabes Ch 912 is the worst offender.
07-10-2009 22:01
rover Offline

I always watch the shows with the volume muted because I cant stand that techno stuff they play.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
07-10-2009 22:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-10-2009 22:05 )rover Wrote:  I always watch the shows with the volume muted because I cant stand that techno stuff they play.

Same here. Scrap the bloody awful music and just leave the microphones on is what I say. Big Grin
07-10-2009 22:12
rover Offline

now that would be worth listening to especially camilla or amanda.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
07-10-2009 22:21
Hazhard Away
Banned

Only music that bothers me is the horrid music on Elite, it is so annoying i have to mute it every time i tune in to Elite T.V
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 22:35 by Hazhard.)
07-10-2009 22:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-10-2009 22:05 )rover Wrote:  I always watch the shows with the volume muted because I cant stand that techno stuff they play.

I used to, but it tends to get a bit weird with complete silence for long periods. I only turn the sound off now when the girls pick the mic up because I can't stand the way most of them talk. Having said that, the music has been irritating me so much lately that silence is preferable to that damn music. They sound like they've been put together on one of those deejay sampling type programmes you used to get free on the cover of computer magazines.
07-10-2009 22:32
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Ha-ha! I agree about the rotten-ness of the music on these channels, by and large. The prize for the worst ever must go to the music they use to accompany some of the SportXXX shows. A migraine inducing mish-mash of wonky synth effects and coarse rhythms. Wocka-wocka-wocka-wock, wocka-wocka-wocka-wock. Every so often another layer gets added to the cacophony, when an announcement loop cuts in to tell you for the umpteenth time that just listening in to the girls "is called eavesdropping." You don't say. The forerunner to Babeworld 40+, the old Real Wives channel, used to have some of the best music - some smooth, sedate acoustic guitar noodling (skateguy and me briefly touched on it here, back when we were both new kids on the block Smile).
07-10-2009 23:42
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2009 23:42 )Addison Wrote:  ...(skateguy and me briefly touched on it here, back when we were both new kids on the block Smile).

Ahh, its good to reminisce Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-10-2009 23:49
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

The Babestation music is at least a lot better than it used to be. The recent change was a big improvement.
08-10-2009 10:19