gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Tiffany - Elite TV Caps and Vids

Liverpool Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Pics of Tiffany
(22-02-2012 20:23 )Kenilo Wrote:  one of the best genuine accidental slips. The bottle wrapped up in her hair and threw her completely off guard

Was there ever a vid to these caps and the one with the black thong above the original post? I just ASSumed I had it. Gutted, didnt have either. Any excuse to look at pics/vids of Tiff is all good though!!!

Live free, fcuk hard......
01-03-2012 12:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

RE: [split] Pics of Tiffany
(01-03-2012 12:21 )Liverpool Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 20:23 )Kenilo Wrote:  one of the best genuine accidental slips. The bottle wrapped up in her hair and threw her completely off guard

Was there ever a vid to these caps and the one with the black thong above the original post? I just ASSumed I had it. Gutted, didnt have either. Any excuse to look at pics/vids of Tiff is all good though!!!
I never had a vid of it and I do not recall seeing a vid posted. Back then the caps where pulled immediately. Not sure if anybody out there has a backlog of vids stretching back two years. It would be nice to see it again. Here are another couple of slips from her. You will have to take my word on it that it is her pussy behind Caty's ear

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 19:01 by Kenilo.)
02-03-2012 18:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles