Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

'Tamestation'

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: 'Tamestation'
(13-03-2010 19:53 )SOCATOA Wrote:  
(13-03-2010 19:50 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(13-03-2010 19:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  In my opinion the sky and freeview content is the same , the only thing that is different is the time as to when the girls are allowed to get naked , on sky BS2, partyland and BS1 before the show started at 10pm on freeview i have seen Camilla , Michelle ,Jada, Lori, Karina all naked well before 12am , in fact Camilla a few weeks ago was totally naked a few minuts after 10pm !, and of course they do not allow the girls to get naked on freeview Partyland, but that is the only difference i can see , I do not think the nickname(Tamestation) is justified in fact it is better than most sky only shows at the present with only the Sportxxx channels doing any sort of naked stuff at this time, there may be other shows that let their girls pull their knickers down low but only for a very short time.

So at last we have a show to be proud of! I thought that was the case but thanks for confirming it.I think Cellcast ought to be congratulated on this turnaround which has only happened very recently! So thanks Cellcast;you've seen the light and gone for it! Keep it up;we're all very pleased with your efforts! We particularly like the naked sections BUT why no nudity on Partyland Freeview when that show has been becoming less tame of late? Otherwise not many complaints;so again thanks very much Cellcast and keep on improving!

Think Geri has done her bit to spice things upSmile

Yes but how about LORI and Camilla;and PAIGE is getting raunchier by the show as well! GOOD GIRLS!!!!
13-03-2010 19:55
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2009 11:37 )homerdrive Wrote:  Sorry if this has already been asked, but if the channels were encrypted and PIN protected (but still free to view) could they go fully nude, to the same level as TVX etc? There would presumably also be fewer worries about Ofcom if they did as they'd be hidden from people who don't want to see them.

I too have thought of this idea, and think it would work, allowing us to see a bit more of what we'd like. Full frontal should at least be allowed, and the women should be allowed to do whatever they want. No pressure, it's up to them. Hell, even a pin code where we might have to pay a normal fee would be OK with me, as long as it wasn't more than what you'd pay for a pay per view movie.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2010 02:33 by mrmann.)
14-03-2010 02:28
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(13-03-2010 17:05 )Big Boobies Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned I really love the shows now; we get proper 2-4-1s with (depending on the girls!) tit play,nipple licking and/or sucking and kissing!

The other day you were saying there were too many!!!

I don't think it depends on the girls, I think they're all up for it – they wouldn't be doing the job if they weren't (and that comes straight from one of the girls, can't remember which though). I believe that whether or not we get a good show depends upon who is behind the camera. The gif posted above showing the camera panning away from a kiss speaks for itself. Panning away from Michelle fondling Geri's boobs and putting Charlie O and Paige out of focus when they kissed are other good recent examples.

(13-03-2010 19:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  In my opinion the sky and freeview content is the same , the only thing that is different is the time as to when the girls are allowed to get naked , on sky BS2, partyland and on sky BS1 before the show started at 10pm on freeview i have seen Camilla , Michelle ,Jada, Lori, Karina all naked well before 12am , in fact Camilla a few weeks ago was totally naked a few minuts after 10pm !, and of course they do not allow the girls to get naked on freeview Partyland, but that is the only difference i can see , I do not think the nickname(Tamestation) is justified in fact it is better than most sky only shows at the present with only the Sportxxx channels doing any sort of naked stuff at this time, there may be other shows that let their girls pull their knickers down low but only for a very short time.

If there are differences with regard to nudity I think there are bound be other differences. I have to form my opinions from video captures and (previously) from watching the web stream outside Freeview time, so bear that in mind when reading the rest of this.

BSX is where there is the most blatant discrimination – only Sky gets the real BSX show. The 'phones out' time is inextricably linked to Freeview start-up. When Freeview BSX started at 1:00am, the phones came out at about 1:30am; when the start time changed to 12:00am, the phones at first came out at 12:20am, then 12:10am – last night it was almost immediately Freeview came on air, 12:02am. (Tonight I'm typing this at 12:08am and I've just flicked over to see the phone already in use.) I watch mainly for the girl/girl stuff and I think this is the clue. On BSX, BS makes a promise that the girls will do anything (within the rules) that texters request. Their problem is that a very large percentage of the requests are for the girls to kiss each other or lick/suck each other's nipples, and as far as I can judge from watching vidcaps, they comply with these when only on Sky, but they have always been hugely paranoid about showing these things on Freeview. On BSX's very first night, when BS1 ceased on Freeview at 5:00am BSX was still showing it in the little box at the side of the screen, where Rosie and Stevie could immediately been seen licking and sucking each other's nipples the second they came off Freeview. At first they tried ignoring requests like these on Freeview by reading them out in batches and replying to or complying with only the non-explicit ones. Now, once the phones are out, they are able to offer excuses like "Well, she's on the phone and I can't interrupt" or "Tell you what, I'll suck my own nipple", followed by loud sucking noises from off camera (ffs!). True, we get occasional instances where the requests are read out and complied with – well, sort of. The first time Jodie was asked to suck Paige's nipple she did so in full view of the camera (and I will NEVER forgive Cellcast for changing the channels around that night so I couldn't record it!). She has had the same request several times since, but on every subsequent occasion she has carefully positioned her head or hair so as to block the camera's view of what may or may not be happening. Last night Jodie had a similar request in respect of Rosie and announced on the mic that she was about to do it. She appeared on screen in a matter of a second or two, so she must have made the remark within earshot of the cameraman, who immediately zoomed in to a close-up of Rosie's face so that all we could see of Jodie was the top of her head and the action, if any, was off the bottom of the screen. As soon as Jodie lifted her head, the camera pulled back. I've seen vidcaps if BSX showing action which I'm convinced would not be shown on Freeview. There was one instance on Freeview where Jodie's boob was fondled, very briefly, by a male member of the crew but I've also seen vids of similar but much more prolonged activity involving both Jodie and Ella and another where one of the girls groped the front of a male crew member's trousers. If any one tells me these were recorded during Freeview time I'll be very surprised (and somewhat pissed off about missing them even though I watch BSX every night).

BS Freeview has made huge advances in regard to solo girl performances and especially in regard to language – the girls now talk to us in an adult manner instead of that silly baby-talk they had to use a few months ago. I think the nickname of Tamestation could be justified if girl/girl was the yardstick. A few night's ago the 2-4-1s were derisory at a time when Freeview Bang Babes was showing how it should be done, and BS can't hold a candle to the 2-4-1 shows currently being offered by Elite. I don't think lack of nudity is any measure of tameness, just the opposite in fact – nudity is very restrictive and gives the girls less opportunity for sexy movement.

I would like to see some comment from Sky viewers about how the girl/girl thing is treated outside of Freeview on BS2 and PL.

(13-03-2010 19:50 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So at last we have a show to be proud of! I thought that was the case but thanks for confirming it.I think Cellcast ought to be congratulated on this turnaround which has only happened very recently! So thanks Cellcast;you've seen the light and gone for it! Keep it up;we're all very pleased with your efforts! We particularly like the naked sections BUT why no nudity on Partyland Freeview when that show has been becoming less tame of late? Otherwise not many complaints;so again thanks very much Cellcast and keep on improving!

I think we have to attribute the Freeview PL situation in some way to the fact that Cellcast are simply buying the time from another broadcaster and don't licence it themselves.

Edit: And, of course, Freeview is being HUGELY discriminated against on BSX tonight by being deprived of seeing Toya!!! annoyedannoyedannoyed
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2010 02:25 by vila.)
15-03-2010 02:15
Willy Offline
Junior Poster

Name should still stick. Haven't done alot to have it removed. 90% of the 2-4 1's are terrible and embarrassing to watch. No kissing, nipple licking etc with just a load of pointless rubbing of arms which takes the piss out of the callers to be honest. Partyland on sky should be in the comedy channel area on Sky when a 241 is on.

Has got better from a few months ago, but thats nothing to brag about.

Only a few of the girls are prepared to do anything anyway. The rest are just happy to pick up a pay cheque and do the minimum.(Ella, Dionne, etc)
17-03-2010 17:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-03-2010 17:57 )Willy Wrote:  Name should still stick. Haven't done alot to have it removed. 90% of the 2-4 1's are terrible and embarrassing to watch. No kissing, nipple licking etc with just a load of pointless rubbing of arms which takes the piss out of the callers to be honest. Partyland on sky should be in the comedy channel area on Sky when a 241 is on.

Only a few of the girls are prepared to do anything anyway. The rest are just happy to pick up a pay cheque and do the minimum.(Ella, Dionne, etc)

Bollocks.
Did you not see last night's show?
17-03-2010 18:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-03-2010 17:57 )Willy Wrote:  Name should still stick. Haven't done alot to have it removed. 90% of the 2-4 1's are terrible and embarrassing to watch. No kissing, nipple licking etc with just a load of pointless rubbing of arms which takes the piss out of the callers to be honest. Partyland on sky should be in the comedy channel area on Sky when a 241 is on.

When I started reading that I thought "here's a man after my own heart" but it goes a bit awry at the end. I agree wholeheartedly with the first two paras but disagree just as strongly with the third.

All the girls have shown they're well up for anything they're allowed to do. What evidence is there to the contrary? They're not allowed to do any more. How many times have we seen them try only for them to get told off, or the camera veer away, or the moderator to censor the action by hitting the advert button?

The girls have to do what they're told and we have no way of knowing how far they might or might not be prepared to go other than knowing that its a fair bit further than their bosses currently permit.

Edit: And as Watcher pointed out while I was busy typing, every now and then we get a taste of what these shows can be like. The problem is the lack of consistency. We've had shows with proper girl-girl action, even occasionally on Freeview, but it should be like that all the time, not just once in a blue moon.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2010 18:19 by vila.)
17-03-2010 18:13
Willy Offline
Junior Poster

No, but as said I'll give them a few decent 241's every so often hence why I didn't put a 100%, but most are poor.

All depends on the girls. Karina is the best on BS as she gets stuck in. Daryl and Georgie to, but if the wrong pair are put together they may as well not bother as its taking the piss out of the caller when you get arm rubbing, air kissing, fake nipple licking which alot of BS girls do I'm afraid.

Partyland they can't seem to do anything so they have an excuse, but if someone like Karina can get stuck in on the other channels then why not the others? Was actually shocked to see Ella lick a nipple on another thread. First time ever on BS? To think of how she used to perform when she started on the old Sex Station and now is unreal, but she probably doesn't give a toss about the customers so just does the minimum.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2010 18:20 by Willy.)
17-03-2010 18:13
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-03-2010 18:13 )Willy Wrote:  its taking the piss out of the caller when you get arm rubbing, air kissing, fake nipple licking which alot of BS girls do I'm afraid.

How do you know that isn't what their producer is restricting them to?

I've seen many occasions when the same two girls are put together on different BS channels on the same night and do a superb show on one and an air-licking arm-stroking show on the other. Why? There's only one possible answer: it's what different producers are telling them to do.
17-03-2010 19:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2010 19:52 )vila Wrote:  
(17-03-2010 18:13 )Willy Wrote:  its taking the piss out of the caller when you get arm rubbing, air kissing, fake nipple licking which alot of BS girls do I'm afraid.

How do you know that isn't what their producer is restricting them to?

I've seen many occasions when the same two girls are put together on different BS channels on the same night and do a superb show on one and an air-licking arm-stroking show on the other. Why? There's only one possible answer: it's what different producers are telling them to do.

I could agree with this. Some nights it's great, others much tamer. I do appreciate the brief flashes here and again from certain performers though!

I think that regardless of whether the channels spice it up or not, that Ofcom should allow just ONE night devoted to a fully uncensored show. Either have a fully uncensored show for all of them for that ONE night, or try to get a group of women from different shows onto one channel. That way, we won't miss out and will get to see all of them together at the same time! I think one uncensored night would make all of us happy, and we wouldn't have a right to complain anymore after that event. They would make a lot of money which they could divide between each channel, so it would work out fine. Make it so Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2010 04:05 by mrmann.)
18-03-2010 03:59
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I think Babestation is as good as any other channel just now. In fact I watch Babestation more than any other channel. Judging by the extensive reports, I think Babestation critics also watch the channel more than any other.
18-03-2010 09:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV