Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

'Tamestation'

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: 'Tamestation'
(10-10-2009 10:59 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  As for mainstream channels; Sexcetera et al are still heavily censored (blurring/pixellation), even though it is not required by Ofcon's code;

This wasn’t my observation in the episode I described above. All the girls were totally nude and moving around freely and energetically so that full frontal views were frequent but the only censorship I saw was in one comparatively brief shot of a girl who was stationary with her legs open directly to camera - there was a tiny, and I mean tiny, bit of blurring over her pussy.

(10-10-2009 12:15 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Cellcast have a 100% monopoly on Freeview, so viewers who only have Freeview, and are not members of forums like this one (which I’m guessing might be the majority, though it’s just a guess) have nothing to compare it to; it’s Cellcast or nothing! Consequently, they are unlikely to know that better is possible/available, so Cellcast can provide as little as they think they can get away with;

I don’t think this is true, for two reasons. First, when the Freeview show starts up the girls frequently talk about what they’ve been doing previously on Sky and often add something like “but we can’t do that now because we’re on Freeview”. They also reply to text requests by saying “we’re not allowed to do that on Freeview” and sometimes they say they’ve been told off for being “too naughty for Freeview”. Second, and the biggest giveaway of all, viewers are frequently informed that they can watch the show online outside Freeview hours on TVAlways, where they will soon see the difference between Freeview and Sky-only content.

(10-10-2009 12:15 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Having said all that, I did pose the question about whether TS $ky has been brought down to the same, dismal level as TS Freeview – I await a response, with interest.

I believe that during Freeview hours the Sky and Freeview content is substantially the same, although there have been times when I suspected that this wasn’t quite true (and a couple of minor incidents when it was admitted on air that it wasn't). Outside Freeview hours the content on Sky, as observable on TVAlways, is still much stronger than Freeview.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 13:58 by vila.)
10-10-2009 13:49
Find all posts by this user
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Well I can't comment on the Freeview side of things as I only ever watch on Sky.

There was a noticeable dip on the BS channels on Sky when Freeview first started up and there were a few comments from the girls that they could be raunchier on BS2, which at the time wasn't on Freeview.

Things did liven up again on the Sky channels a couple of months ago in my opinion but have dropped off again over the past few weeks from what I've seen.

Maybe it is a case of them keeping their powder dry on Freeview until they get some competition. Time will tell I suppose.
10-10-2009 13:52
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i'm definitely of the opinion that the shows current format is a cellcast enforced situation. cellcast have a history of screwing over the fans by doing as little as possible while charging a lot of money for it. the current watered down version of babestation and it's sister channels is just another example

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-10-2009 13:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Tamestation sky is tame compared to Elite tv, bangbabes, sport xxx ,babeworld , the only show that is as tame is the TVX non encrypted shows , but they only charge 10p per min,until a short time ago Tamestation daytime girls were not allowed to do twirls or stand up or move much , they said it was against the rules , the BANGBABES day shows and ELITE daytime girls have always done twirls moved round ,and even sit open legged,Lynsy said when she started on the PAD that she was allowed to do more on this show ,so whatever the RULES were on daytime TAMESTATION they never applied to other daytime shows

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-10-2009 14:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(10-10-2009 13:52 )MARCCE Wrote:  There was a noticeable dip on the BS channels on Sky when Freeview first started up and there were a few comments from the girls that they could be raunchier on BS2, which at the time wasn't on Freeview.

This was demonstrably true. Even the day girls, when they first started appearing on all the night channels, were noticeably raunchier on BS2, judging by the vids posted in the forum. This was despite the fact that what they did on BS2 would have been perfectly permissible under Freeview rules. The inference is obvious – Cellcast deliberately engineer differences between the various shows.

(10-10-2009 14:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  Tamestation sky is tame compared to Elite tv, bangbabes, sport xxx ,babeworld , the only show that is as tame is the TVX non encrypted shows , but they only charge 10p per min,until a short time ago Tamestation daytime girls were not allowed to do twirls or stand up or move much , they said it was against the rules , the BANGBABES day shows and ELITE daytime girls have always done twirls moved round ,and even sit open legged,Lynsy said when she started on the PAD that she was allowed to do more on this show ,so whatever the RULES were on daytime TAMESTATION they never applied to other daytime shows

This is the major factor that suggests Ofcom are not to blame, or at least not wholly to blame – connivance can’t be ruled out. If Cellcast shows go as far as Ofcom permit on Freeview, why wouldn’t they do the same on Sky? They are clearly not doing so.

Also, think back to when Babestation started on Freeview, completing the original 3-channel line-up. There were clear differences between them with regard to permitted content. Party People 3am was strictly ‘no tits out’ (ignore the last few weeks before it closed), on Babestation the girls had their tits out maybe 50% of the time but were allowed very little movement and very restricted poses, while on Partyland they had their tits out almost all the time and were allowed much more freedom, with open-legged poses permitted and a certain amount of girl/girl action, which at that time didn’t happen on Babestation. (Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that the latter point was also a difference between the Sky versions of the two channels at that time.) I find it difficult to believe that Ofcom could be responsible for these differences. Surely, if they were imposing rules, it would the same rules for all the channels? (I exclude the 5:00am Partyland cover-up from this as we all knew the reason for that, which has now been confirmed by its removal.)

All this suggests that the variations are all devised by Cellcast. It appears to me that however permissive the Freeview content is, Cellcast are determined that the Sky-only show will go further.

Edited for typo.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 00:50 by vila.)
10-10-2009 14:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just a bit more information for the freeview veiwers , the girls on all 4 TAMESTATION shows are still telling viewers to get your calls in before we go out on freeview because we will not be allowed to be as naughty on freeview , also did you know that for most of the time PARTYLAND is on sky before 1am it is only 75p to ring the girls and is not tamed down as much , so come 1am and the show goes out on freeview they bung the calls up to £1.50 and tame the show down , so are the freeviewers being ripped off ? ,i will let them make that judgment.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-10-2009 18:20
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

As has been pointed out several times in this thread they tend to get even tamer when it's Freeview hours. The strangest thing about this is that the Ofcom rules are identical for both platforms and there's no difference between how the channels are broadcast on the respective platforms.

> On both Sky & Freeview they are unencrypted, free to view with no pin protection.

> It's now the case that on both Sky & Freeview they are in the highest set of TV channel numbers (only the radio channels and interactive services - BBCi, Sky Text - have a higher range of numbers on Freeview).

I can't see any reason why they would need to be tamer for Freeview. The Ofcom rules for unencrypted/free-to-view tv channels without pin protection are the same across all platforms be it Sky, Freeview, Virgin etc so the "We're not allowed to do that on Freeview" is down to the broadcaster and has nothing to do with it being on Freeview.
10-10-2009 18:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The 2-girl section with Caty and Karina on Party Girls at the moment is a complete joke.

Cellcast are just taking the piss.

WOW!!! Karina's hand just moved slightly towards Caty's bum. I've never in my life seen a camera zoom so fast!

Oh, sorry, that's a lie. I've seen it on TVAlways during Sky-only time, but when it happens there it zooms towards the action, not away from it.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 01:44 by vila.)
11-10-2009 01:37
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

If freeviewers are so offended by the tameness of the show, the Simple solution is to watch the Bangbabes or Elite web streams.

11-10-2009 01:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Oh come on, Josh! Sit in front of a pc having to refresh the screen every 5 mins (Elite)? Hardly convenient or relaxing and certainly not comfortable. And I thought someone said that all the best Bang Babes stuff isn't shown on the stream?

Besides, I don't know how big your monitor is, but mine's very small compared with my tv.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 02:50 by vila.)
11-10-2009 01:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV