Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Daytime feedback for Bob
Bob, Bob, Bob... what was the thinking behind the new day set? Lets see how cold-looking and uncomfortable for the girl we can make it? That plastic chair, man? It made for some very classy upskirts, but let the girls laze. It mean they're comfortable, which in turn make the viewer comfortable too.
09-10-2009 18:08
Find all posts by this user
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
(09-10-2009 18:08 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Bob, Bob, Bob... what was the thinking behind the new day set? Lets see how cold-looking and uncomfortable for the girl we can make it? That plastic chair, man? It made for some very classy upskirts, but let the girls laze. It mean they're comfortable, which in turn make the viewer comfortable too.

That must be the naughty chair, she was made to sit on there for being late........naughty naughty girl !!!
09-10-2009 18:17
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Sorry.. but i have to disagree. This is much better. It beats watching them lay around all day. At least now they have room to sit down, stand up, walk around, do whatever - and all while we can see all of them. Not only that.. this girl today is also interacting with the viewer, not just the caller. I think this is the way to go. And of course.. i (finally) get to see the girl(s) cross & uncross their legs! My personal favourite fantasy (when the screen caption doesn't cover it up though..)

Thumbs up from me.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 18:22 by schmoo.)
09-10-2009 18:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-10-2009 18:22 )schmoo Wrote:  And of course.. i (finally) get to see the girl(s) cross & uncross their legs! My personal favourite fantasy...

How ever did your heart cope with 'that' scene from Basic Instinct? Big Grin

As I've said before, schmoo, I half agree with you on this matter. It would be nice to see a change from the sofa/bed, or indeed sofabed, but this was just a little too clinical for me. I know it would be quite a job and probably cost quite a bit of money to do, but I think a living room set would be perfect. The girl moves from couch to table, over to the exercise bike, onto a rug in front of the fire etc etc. Everyone gets their preferred set-up then, but none of them for a bum-numbing ten hours.
09-10-2009 18:43
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Not too bad an idea that. Whilst i don't particularly like some of your choices, i certainly agree in the principle. To maybe even go half way.. have these different set ups for a different day would be another view. But like you say, may well be too impractical.
09-10-2009 20:38
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

the video loop is the best thing about this channel,you need the babes laying down wearing risky outfits and flashing their bits Bounce

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
10-10-2009 13:23
schmoo Away
Master Poster

The lovely Miss Sammie Pennington on today. Black mini skirt, crossing & uncrossing her legs & the odd flash of her white knickers to boot!

Got to say Bob.. i'm loving it - great stuff for me fella! Thank you kind Sir.
10-10-2009 14:17
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i'd just be happy to have the webstream up and running. we don't all have sky

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-10-2009 14:18
schmoo Away
Master Poster

One piece of constructive criticism for you..

Instead of having a "larger" screen caption of 3 or 4 lines in the centre (bottom) of the screen, could it not be reduced slightly by having all the same info displayed in a "smaller" one of just two lines as it would then be spread across the whole width of the (bottom) of the screen? This in turn would not cover so much of the ladies' legs, for example.
10-10-2009 14:58
zuffle1 Offline
Senior Poster

(10-10-2009 14:18 )Freebird Wrote:  i'd just be happy to have the webstream up and running. we don't all have sky

Fire the little technical monkeys, Bob.
10-10-2009 15:02
Thread Closed