Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
(15-10-2009 19:59 )schmoo Wrote:  Thank you Bob old chum(p!) for Kate/Izzy today. Loved watching her all day and also speaking to her too. Loved her sitting on the chair, in a short skirt, crossing and uncrossing her gorgeous legs. Can't wait to watch/speak to her again. Don't keep me waiting too long.

Must say Bob.. in my opinion, you certainly do/did stand by your word of getting on only the best babes. And Kate/Izzy is certainly right up there.

Camera work is great, picture quality is great. Good stuff Sir!

Well said that man. I'm actually blushing. Just keep ringing in old boy and you never know if you ask nicely I might put a frock on for you myself.

Your old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
15-10-2009 21:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Bob, i feel honoured. However, respectfully(!), can you keep the frocks for the ladies please..? And make them small frocks too!
15-10-2009 22:05
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Just a quick word of encouragement, Bob. I don't usually do this as most of the people behind these shows are ignorant bar stewards and care not a jot what we want. You seem to break the mould, however, so I just wanted to say you're heading fast in the right direction (at nights, if not during the day(dayshows need a lot of work yet, in my opinion)). Keep in the direction you're heading and I reckon you're going to be one of the three big players very soon.
15-10-2009 22:13
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks awfully old boy. I'd settle for being in the Big Five. Or the Secret Six. Or the Magnificent Seven. Or the um...Waterg Eight!

Seriously though, I do enjoy receiveing your feedback, nothing like a bit of candour to pin to the wall and get the boffins scurrying. Hapless serfs. Do you know I caught the ginger one having a 'power nap' yesterday. In the costume cupboard on a big pile of stockings, bra and feather boas. Bloody pervert!

Manners cost nothing...
16-10-2009 10:00
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Hope you kicked the ginger one in the ginger nuts
16-10-2009 13:14
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Well done Bob for the return of Kylie Smile

PS Although I was getting a bit worried Wink Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2009 14:01 by mrwotzup.)
16-10-2009 13:30
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzz
Will someone wake me when the shows over.No doubt she's gorgeous but does Sammie ever do anything.It's like watching a cardboard cutout.C'mon Bob,entertain me please.

Freek on a leash
17-10-2009 17:23
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(17-10-2009 17:23 )killyourself Wrote:  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzz
Will someone wake me when the shows over.No doubt she's gorgeous but does Sammie ever do anything.It's like watching a cardboard cutout.C'mon Bob,entertain me please.

This is what i have been saying too in general re these day shows. As much as i like watching Sammie (Izzy too & the others, especially sitting on that chair in a mini skirt! Wink wink Bob!), i kind of agree with you above.

When they're not on the phones, they could pick up the mike and just talk "waffle", sing, anything, just to keep it interesting and/or entertaining aswell. Same goes for movement.. sometimes just stand up, walk around, bend over, lean forward, jiggle, dance, then sit down again etc etc etc.

Would make it much more interesting visually.. as well as when we speak to them.
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2009 23:03 by schmoo.)
17-10-2009 23:02
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(17-10-2009 17:23 )killyourself Wrote:  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzz

Point taken, Old Bean. It's difficult when one is up against day shows that are ever-increasingly like night time output. In all honesty we wonder if we could really get away with the bum wriggling and microscopic outfits seen elsewhere during the day. Please bear with us, as a new channel we have to be very careful indeed with The Powers That Be.

Rest assured we're getting there slowly old chap...

Manners cost nothing...
18-10-2009 01:17
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

(18-10-2009 01:17 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Rest assured we're getting there slowly old chap...

Getting there?Really? OK Bob,i'll take your word on that one.Thanks for the reply.I see Sammie is wearing shorts and suffering from rigor mortis again.Oh well i s'pose I'll just have to watch Danica on Elite instead.Bye.

Freek on a leash
18-10-2009 12:29
Thread Closed