Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
A pleasure once again to see Sammie on today. Whilst it doesn't do too much for me what she is wearing (you do know though what i like), it is nice though to see her being a little more active. The camera work too is still good with lots of close ups, scans up & down her body, zooming in & out etc.

When she has a free moment or something.. perhaps she could grab that mike & say something like "C'mon guys, get up & join me in some aerobics!" Then of course proceed to do some star jumps or something.. that's the way to go with this set up today. I think something like this would make even better viewing. What do you think?

Concerning your comment above, "..you're getting there slowly..", fair enough Bob, i will lay my trust in you. Be even better viewing when, shall we say, more "risks" are taken and/or the girls get more(?) confident aswell in this respect. I for one though think you're going in the right direction.

Can we have Kate back tomorrow please, in a skirt too. Thanks chump!
18-10-2009 13:11
Find all posts by this user
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Nice avatar schmoo.Bit of luck every time Bob looks at that it'll remind him what the both of us want to see more of.Smile

Freek on a leash
18-10-2009 22:53
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(18-10-2009 22:53 )killyourself Wrote:  Nice avatar schmoo.Bit of luck every time Bob looks at that it'll remind him what the both of us want to see more of.Smile

Don't know what you're talking about!!
19-10-2009 11:33
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

id love to see the girl not on a sofa, maybe a big bed or matress or something they can move about on a bit more loads of cushions but space. These sofas really dont give the girls much space to be creative, i love when these shows have the girls rolling about ect, theres a few clips of lucyanne on early bird with a white set (i'll try find the reference so you can see what i mean) but something like that i think is fab for day girls. Jus a thought.
20-10-2009 14:56
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

found it, something like this http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...85&page=26
if that doesnt work its page 25 and page 26 of the lucyanne thread (day time - the pad)
any chance of the show lookig anything like that?
20-10-2009 15:07
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(20-10-2009 14:56 )tvbabelover Wrote:  id love to see the girl not on a sofa, maybe a big bed or matress or something they can move about on a bit more loads of cushions but space. These sofas really dont give the girls much space to be creative, i love when these shows have the girls rolling about ect, theres a few clips of lucyanne on early bird with a white set (i'll try find the reference so you can see what i mean) but something like that i think is fab for day girls. Jus a thought.

This is what i dislike about the other channels. Leave the bed(s) for the later shows if they really need to be used.

Day shows are specifically for girls that don't frolick around in just underwear - therefore emphasis is on the tease for that "late show" type of entertainment.. and it's this that i love so much & like the day shows for.

It doesn't work having dressed girls on beds, in my opinion of course, so the day show sets therefore need to be geared towards this accordingly. And a final point.. girls just laying down all day on a bed is sooo boring - on a late show i can understand how it isn't as girls can do/show more, obviously.
20-10-2009 16:55
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Well as I have rather critical of Bob's shows recently but today I must give him a bit of credit.Finally for the first time ever we see Claire in a dressSmile and very entertaining it was to.Sadly it only lasted 2 hours when she changed into shorts and turned back into a statue but it's a start.Keep it up Bob.All you have to do is repeat it for the other six and a half days of the week.Nice one.

Freek on a leash
20-10-2009 21:01
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

yesterday was the first time iv ever seen clair and even though we got to see her knickers quite a few times whilst in the dress (yep im a total day time knicker flas fan) i thought she was a statue for th ewhole hour i watch her - hoping some enterainment would come. Sorry dont want to offend but she was sooooo boring!
Deff better today wating the lovely kate banks as we speak who deff keeps my attention. (knicker flas would be grea though) lol
21-10-2009 15:11
Badboy69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(21-10-2009 15:11 )tvbabelover Wrote:  yesterday was the first time iv ever seen clair and even though we got to see her knickers quite a few times whilst in the dress (yep im a total day time knicker flas fan) i thought she was a statue for th ewhole hour i watch her - hoping some enterainment would come. Sorry dont want to offend but she was sooooo boring!
Deff better today wating the lovely kate banks as we speak who deff keeps my attention. (knicker flas would be grea though) lol

I agree, im a big knicker fan too and was over the moon with Claire flashing us! but i dont agree with you that she was boring! she ticked all the right boxes for me!
I need more of the Claire Marie fix, she is gorgeous! better get cracking bob and get her on screen more if you want me to call Smile
21-10-2009 20:13
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Like the outfit Monica is in today. Wouldn't it be great though to see the set match accordingly? Having something like the inside of an airplane with the girl then appearing as a trolley dolly or such like. I think that would brilliant.

This then could expand.. office girls in offices (my favouriteWink), gym girls (similar to what you have done), college/school girls in classrooms, conductors, doctors in waiting rooms, girls ready for clubbing etc etc. Even girls on the tube (like the P*d (sorry) did - i did though think this was a great idea).

Incidently, Monica has a great personality, which also comes across on screen - she's often on the mike interacting, which is also great to see. The other girls i feel need to follow suite here.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 12:28 by schmoo.)
23-10-2009 16:39
Thread Closed