Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Bob, i see you've got two girls on the bed today in the daytime. Sammie yesterday was also on the bed the latter part of the show. Big negative for me i'm afraid. One thing i like(d) about CP was the fact you refrained from using the bed (& sofas that promote lying down) in the daytime shows.. but i see it's making more & more appearances!

I feel if you continue to do so, you're just going down the same old route of the other channels.. following them, same old. Therefore you're nothing knew/refreshing, which i thought/hoped you would be.

I know lots of people like to see this, but i dare say this is because they want to see the girls on the night shows & the bed lets them (subconciously) believe they are. Yet they can't do what a night show would allow them to do.

Keep the beds for the night shows where the girls can writhe around in near nakedness for those that like this. For those that prefer to see clothed girls teasing, like myself, having them on beds just doesn't compute. They need to be in "clothed girls" surroundings & the sets therefore need to promote this.

Thank you. Moan over!
01-11-2009 13:31
Find all posts by this user
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(01-11-2009 13:31 )schmoo Wrote:  Bob, i see you've got two girls on the bed today in the daytime. Sammie yesterday was also on the bed the latter part of the show. Big negative for me i'm afraid.

Horses for courses. I quite like the idea of two girls on the bed during the day. In fact, apart from Asian Babes, no channel has two girls on at the same time during the day (I'm not including the Chat or HV daytime unless that's your idea of "clothed girls teasing"). It would be even better if they had a mike so that they could chat Monica style to the viewers or each other between calls. That is the thing I like best about the Boudoir. Suzii, Sydney, Chloe and Serena are all prepared to have a good natter between calls. I have wondered if it is a deliberate ploy to get someone to phone them so they shut up though!

I know it is unlikely that we are going to get any Lad's Lounge style interaction between the girls - tasks, chocolate eating, etc. but we can hope!

D G x x x
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 16:21 by DGxxx.)
01-11-2009 13:59
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Horses for courses indeed - i'm just submitting my gripe(s). Maybe i wasn't clear (enough).. it's the bed aspect i dislike, not having two girls (i wish!)

Agree with your point re chatting in between callers, this i have mentioned before myself. Re HV & The Chat, absolutely not, it's like watching newsreaders those shows. I need/want more to titilate me.

However, my personal preference is to just see the one girl on the show.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 15:37 by schmoo.)
01-11-2009 15:37
Badboy69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Bob

further to the the other guys emails, I disagree.

I prefere the beds. The girls look far more comfortable and happier and
you can see of the whole body than you would, say the stool.

I like to see a bit of variation, on your day time shows. two girls gives you more of a choice on your channel, which i enjoyed alot today your two girls Marie and Claire were top notch and would love to see that double act again.

each to their own, what does it for me might not do for the other guys.
01-11-2009 19:10
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-11-2009 19:10 )Badboy69 Wrote:  Hi Bob

further to the the other guys emails, I disagree.

I prefere the beds. The girls look far more comfortable and happier and
you can see of the whole body than you would, say the stool.

Another one for the beds here, Bob, but that's no great surprise. Although I would like to add some support for Schmoo here. He has very specific tastes for his daytime shows and it would be sad to see him miss out. The fairest way I can see this working is to split the week equally - or as equally as possible - between the bed/skimpy outfits and clothed girls/clothed girl surroundings.
01-11-2009 20:00
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Hello Bob and everyone else,
This is my first ever post, just joined the forum.
Sammie Pennington looked great yesterday (what a body!) but can I suggest a couple of things please?

1. Please can Sammie try to look at the camera a lot more - she normally stares at something well below the camera itself, perhaps there's a monitor down there?

2. Please can the girls keep the conversation with the production team down to a minimum (Sammie did it a lot yesterday)?

3. I guess it's easy in between phone calls to relax on the bed and not do much, but it would be great if they could be a bit more active - maybe trying to generate more calls by flirting with the camera and moving about a little bit?

4. Sammie is obviously a gorgeous, sweet looking girl - "girl next door" type of image. It would be fantastic if Sammie could change her look every now and again, E.g. tie her hair back, put on some dark eye liner, wear big hoop earrings. That would give her a bit of an edge, a sexier look!!

There are a lot of excellent things about your Show Bob, I like the sets and the camera work is very good - the above are just some suggestions which I hope will make ClubParadiso even better.

Best wishes!
03-11-2009 16:44
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Bob, I notice you've got text at the top of the screen again ("text the studio"), which looks really out of place. Anywhere along the bottom will do, even if it's quite cluttered, but text along the top is like watching the show whilst wearing a baseball cap. I remember you had the scrolling text along the top briefly but made the wise decision to put it under the numbers eventually. And worse still, it's on the same side as the presenter (Kate Banks, Friday morning) so she's wearing the text like a tiara while the other side is blank. Other than that, I'm a happy bunny (if only because I have big ears).
06-11-2009 14:15
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I notice you have a text the studio service and a number, usually you have a keyword you have to put before your message, is that the case for CP as well?

(06-11-2009 14:15 )Forum Style Wrote:  Bob, I notice you've got text at the top of the screen again ("text the studio"), which looks really out of place. Anywhere along the bottom will do, even if it's quite cluttered, but text along the top is like watching the show whilst wearing a baseball cap. I remember you had the scrolling text along the top briefly but made the wise decision to put it under the numbers eventually. And worse still, it's on the same side as the presenter (Kate Banks, Friday morning) so she's wearing the text like a tiara while the other side is blank. Other than that, I'm a happy bunny (if only because I have big ears).
08-11-2009 17:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-11-2009 17:18 )mikedafc Wrote:  I notice you have a text the studio service and a number, usually you have a keyword you have to put before your message, is that the case for CP as well?

It's also a different number to the 'text the babes' number at the bottom. What's the 'text the studio' one for?

... or am I thinking of Club Paradiso?
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 17:49 by StanTheMan.)
08-11-2009 17:48
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah Club Paradiso
08-11-2009 20:18
Thread Closed