Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Brit Babes

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Brit Babes
Brit Babes replaces Asian Babes at two. Not sure what it is, I'm just praying it's not a fancy way to say Asian Babes ends at two and they simply switch over to one of the exisiting Babeworld feeds.
10-10-2009 01:22
Find all posts by this user
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

RE: Brit Babes
You'll be pleased to know that Brit Babes is a new show using the Asian Babes graphics. I love these new graphics btw, much better than the ones on the other Babeworld shows. Written along the top is "Asian Babes Returns Saturday Night at 10:00pm". It looks like it's just a one off though, as I can't see it listed on the EPG after today. Would be a good show to replace that god awful Babeworld Wives.

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
10-10-2009 04:50
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

(10-10-2009 04:50 )mark23 Wrote:  You'll be pleased to know that Brit Babes is a new show using the Asian Babes graphics. I love these new graphics btw, much better than the ones on the other Babeworld shows. Written along the top is "Asian Babes Returns Saturday Night at 10:00pm". It looks like it's just a one off though, as I can't see it listed on the EPG after today. Would be a good show to replace that god awful Babeworld Wives.

Dont Panic - Thailand Power Company decided to upgrade our local substation in Bangkok, and needed to shut the power down. We have power backup susyems in place, but not for 8 hours. Fortunatly they wrote to us and gave us 24 hour notice - so it was just a one off.

Hof
10-10-2009 23:51
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(10-10-2009 23:51 )Hofmiester Wrote:  
(10-10-2009 04:50 )mark23 Wrote:  You'll be pleased to know that Brit Babes is a new show using the Asian Babes graphics. I love these new graphics btw, much better than the ones on the other Babeworld shows. Written along the top is "Asian Babes Returns Saturday Night at 10:00pm". It looks like it's just a one off though, as I can't see it listed on the EPG after today. Would be a good show to replace that god awful Babeworld Wives.

Dont Panic - Thailand Power Company decided to upgrade our local substation in Bangkok, and needed to shut the power down. We have power backup susyems in place, but not for 8 hours. Fortunatly they wrote to us and gave us 24 hour notice - so it was just a one off.

Hof

hi hof, does this mean that the bw babes will no longer be taking over at 2am anymore. if so that is a big shame. was great the way that was working. Great work with your channels by the way. Not everyday a producer joins the forum. You have made some great points and bw has always been my fave channel. keep up the incredible work, and please keep 908 as a uk babes channel, was a shame to lose 961.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
11-10-2009 03:03
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

(11-10-2009 03:03 )dragonking Wrote:  hi hof, does this mean that the bw babes will no longer be taking over at 2am anymore. if so that is a big shame. was great the way that was working. Great work with your channels by the way. Not everyday a producer joins the forum. You have made some great points and bw has always been my fave channel. keep up the incredible work, and please keep 908 as a uk babes channel, was a shame to lose 961.

Sorry UK babes was a one night only special. 908 will always be the Babeworld Girls. As for 961 we actualy only borrowed that channel from sombody else, so it always had a limited life. It was a shame, but at least we were able to bring you it for 6 months. Thanks for your support.

Hof
12-10-2009 00:13
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

(11-10-2009 03:03 )dragonking Wrote:  please keep 908 as a uk babes channel, was a shame to lose 961.

I agree it was a shame to lose 961, which was essentially Babeworld 2. It's clear that they still need this, because I've noticed now that they have started having some of the girls from 908 doing sections on Babeworld Wives, which is silly!! Those girls are not wives! Hofmiester, Why did you get rid of a show/channel that you clearly needed??

I would like to see the second Babeworld show make a return, if not then Brit Babes would be equally as good. Wives and Asian Babes are rubbish shows imo.

12-10-2009 19:48
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(12-10-2009 19:48 )mark23 Wrote:  [I]t was a shame to lose 961, which was essentially Babeworld 2. It's clear that they still need this, because I've noticed now that they have started having some of the girls from 908 doing sections on Babeworld Wives, which is silly!! Those girls are not wives!

Just change the name of 952 from 40+ or Real Wives or whatever it's called at the moment to something more neutral then, like er...Babeworld 2 or Babeworld Xtra! Sorted! Then none of the Babeworld team appearing on there would look out of place. We're only talking about the on-screen graphic; the sets are the same. We really need to give the only show offering up truly different babes at the moment, Asian Babes, a chance to establish and improve itself.
12-10-2009 19:59
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

(12-10-2009 19:59 )Addison Wrote:  Just change the name of 952 from 40+ or Real Wives or whatever it's called at the moment to something more neutral then, like er...Babeworld 2 or Babeworld Xtra! Sorted! Then none of the Babeworld team appearing on there would look out of place. We're only talking about the on-screen graphic; the sets are the same. We really need to give the only show offering up truly different babes at the moment, Asian Babes, a chance to establish and improve itself.

When I said that I would like to see the second Babeworld show make a return, I agree it could be done by simply just dropping the "Wives" name and using the newer graphics that 908 uses, or the Brit/Asian Babes' ones. Another option would be to replace Wives with Brit Babes, which as I said would be equally as good.

12-10-2009 21:52
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(12-10-2009 21:52 )mark23 Wrote:  
(12-10-2009 19:59 )Addison Wrote:  Just change the name of 952 from 40+ or Real Wives or whatever it's called at the moment to something more neutral then, like er...Babeworld 2 or Babeworld Xtra! Sorted! Then none of the Babeworld team appearing on there would look out of place. We're only talking about the on-screen graphic; the sets are the same. We really need to give the only show offering up truly different babes at the moment, Asian Babes, a chance to establish and improve itself.

When I said that I would like to see the second Babeworld show make a return, I agree it could be done by simply just dropping the "Wives" name and using the newer graphics that 908 uses, or the Brit/Asian Babes' ones. Another option would be to replace Wives with Brit Babes, which as I said would be equally as good.
i too would love for the return of bw 2. preferred it when the babes had more air time on their own.

Funny prank call
13-10-2009 00:18
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(12-10-2009 00:13 )Hofmiester Wrote:  
(11-10-2009 03:03 )dragonking Wrote:  hi hof, does this mean that the bw babes will no longer be taking over at 2am anymore. if so that is a big shame. was great the way that was working. Great work with your channels by the way. Not everyday a producer joins the forum. You have made some great points and bw has always been my fave channel. keep up the incredible work, and please keep 908 as a uk babes channel, was a shame to lose 961.

Sorry UK babes was a one night only special. 908 will always be the Babeworld Girls. As for 961 we actualy only borrowed that channel from sombody else, so it always had a limited life. It was a shame, but at least we were able to bring you it for 6 months. Thanks for your support.

Hof

thanks for your reply hof. Yes it is a shame that 961 went but like u mentioned it was great to have it for the 6 months. Babeworld has always been along my fave channels and i am a regular caller, mainly to Amy capri if i am honest. Remember when she was at bw the 1st time all those yrs ago. You have done some excellent work, and may u continue to do so.

Funny prank call
13-10-2009 00:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66