Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Random Hotel Voyeur Vids

EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Random Hotel Voyeur Vids
Heart Tammy 06 Heart

[Image: tammy_06_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: tammy_06_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: tammy_06_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: tammy_06_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: tammy_06_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: tammy_06_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link

Great way to round off this batch of vids. Tammy looks amazing in glasses Heart
01-12-2009 02:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tammy Offline
Senior Poster

hey thanks for the caps/ vids love it!!! i STILL cant download any of the vidoes :-(

check this out http://www.officialtammytaylor.com/ coming very soon x x
04-12-2009 15:05
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2009 15:05 )tammy Wrote:  hey thanks for the caps/ vids love it!!! i STILL cant download any of the vidoes :-(
Sad Sad Sad

I really wish I could be more help with this. I'm sure there's a FAQ/help section on RapidShare. Surely if the sites not compatible with Macs, it will on there, or tell you how to download via Macs. Sorry Sad

PS: Can you confirm the new girl from last night's name please? Sharona, maybe?
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2009 15:25 by EUH 28.)
04-12-2009 15:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Either can I. I have a PC, and the real video and Windows media says it can't play the files, or that it doesn't support the files, even when I've upgraded them. Very strange indeed!
04-12-2009 16:45
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2009 16:45 )mrmann Wrote:  Either can I. I have a PC, and the real video and Windows media says it can't play the files, or that it doesn't support the files, even when I've upgraded them. Very strange indeed!
Stupid question: You are unzipping the rar files first aren't you? I know all the files work before zipping & uploading them, cos I go right through them when capping. All vids are avi format, which I honedtly don't know if works on Windows Media Player or not. I always use VLC player (someone posted a link a few pages back). If you can tell me specifically which files won't play, then I'll check my originals, but I'm not the most technical guy, so sorry if can't be any more help Sad Sad Sad
04-12-2009 16:56
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Could be a codec Problem you might need to install K-Lite codec on your computers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-Lite_Codec_Pack
04-12-2009 17:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not the most technical either unfortunately. I have unzipped some of them in the past to no luck. I'll figure it out somehow. Thanks though.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2009 23:42 by mrmann.)
04-12-2009 19:12
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-12-2009 16:56 )DT17 Wrote:  
(04-12-2009 16:45 )mrmann Wrote:  Either can I. I have a PC, and the real video and Windows media says it can't play the files, or that it doesn't support the files, even when I've upgraded them. Very strange indeed!
Stupid question: You are unzipping the rar files first aren't you? I know all the files work before zipping & uploading them, cos I go right through them when capping. All vids are avi format, which I honedtly don't know if works on Windows Media Player or not. I always use VLC player (someone posted a link a few pages back). If you can tell me specifically which files won't play, then I'll check my originals, but I'm not the most technical guy, so sorry if can't be any more help Sad Sad Sad

I think you've hit the nail on the head DT17. The rar files are compressed so they need to be decompressed before they can be played. A lot of people miss that.

A good free rar decompress programme is 'Extract Frog':

http://download.cnet.com/Free-RAR-Extrac...04840.html

Once it's installed you just right click on the rar file you want to unzip and select 'Extract!' It creates a sub folder in the same folder as the original file, with the uncompressed file inside. This will now be playable in all media players.

I've checked a couple of your files on a range of media players and they're fine, so I think it's the rar issue that's confusing people.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the above download tries to include the 'Ask' taskbar as well as the programme, which is annoying. However, you have the opportunity to deselect the 'Ask' tick box before downloading.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2009 19:37 by Digital Dave.)
04-12-2009 19:31
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2009 19:12 )mrmann Wrote:  I'm not the most technical either unfortunately. I have unzipped some of them in the past to know luck. I'll figure it out somehow. Thanks though.

This depresses me Sad I hate that peeps (including Tammy) are trying to view my vids, but cant. And even worse, I cant really help Sad

(04-12-2009 19:31 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(04-12-2009 16:56 )DT17 Wrote:  

I think you've hit the nail on the head DT17. The rar files are compressed so they need to be decompressed before they can be played. A lot of people miss that.

A good free rar decompress programme is 'Extract Frog':

http://download.cnet.com/Free-RAR-Extrac...04840.html

Once it's installed you just right click on the rar file you want to unzip and select 'Extract!' It creates a sub folder in the same folder as the original file, with the uncompressed file inside. This will now be playable in all media players.

I've checked a couple of your files on a range of media players and they're fine, so I think it's the rar issue that's confusing people.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the above download tries to include the 'Ask' taskbar as well as the programme, which is annoying. However, you have the opportunity to deselect the 'Ask' tick box before downloading.

Thanks Dave. Smile I really hope that this helps.
04-12-2009 20:43
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-12-2009 20:43 )DT17 Wrote:  Thanks Dave. Smile I really hope that this helps.

No problem. I'm more than happy to give Tammy some personal tuition too Wink
04-12-2009 21:57