Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Random Hotel Voyeur Vids

EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Random Hotel Voyeur Vids
OK, Im gonna attempt to help here. Smile

Tammy, Ive had little search around the FAQs on RapidShare. I cant find anything that specifically says Mac users cant use the service. Infact, in one of the 'contact us' bits, it references Mac as an operating system, so Im pretty sure you should be able to. Id advise you to email RapidShare to query why you cant get downloads to work on support@rapidshare.com but try follow these cut & paste guidelines where possible (Link To Support Page):

Quote:What we need to know in case of technical questions
The more precise and compact the presentation of the problem is, the faster we will be able to help you.

The following information is required:
"I see an error message when I try to log in: [text of the message]
My user data are: [Enter data]
I use this browser [e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer] and this operating system:
[e.g. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh, Linux]"

The most important information is the ones regarding the error message and your user data

(I have no idea what 'user data' refers to, & couldnt find an answer in the FAQ Sad )

File Formats And Download Info: All my vids are in avi file format, and tend to be about 200MB each. This is because the max file size I can upload is 200MB, which comes to about 32mins of goodness in each vid. If youre a free downloader, it will take a while, and you'll only be able to download one file at a time. If the time it takes is a problem, please dont ask me if I can/do upload other sites. I dont, & have no plans to. If you want it to be faster, buy a short term premium account. Too expensive? I have THREE of them to upload vids to, & Im running outta space on them (that 75GB in total space) & may end up having to buy a forth (I have posted nearly 25GB in Hotel Voyeur vids ALONE). I spend alot of time AND money to post these vids. I do it to give something back to this place, to show my support of some of my favourite ladies, & to provide content on ladies that dont have alot available of them. [I had to edit myself at this point cos I really dont want to have a go at anyone, its not what Im about, but suffice to say I was annoyed.]

Extract The Files From Their rar Files: I put all my vids into rar files to be uploaded (its a file compression thing). I dont think I actually need to do this to upload them, but it helps me in being able to back them up & label for my own uasge, so Im sorry. To extract the files, download this: Extract Frog (Thanks to DigitalDave for this link) I'll be honest, this isnt the program Ive got, but its looks OK to me, and I'll bow to DigitalDaves greater knowledge on such things. Appears to a PC only job tho Sad But IT IS FREE!! (I have WinRAR, but its $29 after the trial) Alternatively, for Mac Users (Tammy Wink ) MacZip or Stuffit Expander THEYRE FREE TOO!! Obviously, I dont know if theyre any good or not.

How To Watch The Vids, VLC Player: I use VLC Player to not only watch but also cap my vids (alot of the downloadable TV show/film links you find dotted about the place tend to be in avi too, by the way). It will play pretty much anything. WMV, Real, and alot of other initial based formats I dont understand, as well as DVDs etc. It can be downloaded here: Linkage (Thanks to ShadyCee for the link he posted earlier). Its compatible with both PCs & Macs (so should be OK for you too Tammy, if we can get around the download problem Smile ) AND ITS FREE!!! This link will guide you all the different versions you can download (dependant on OS etc) as well as FAQs, Forum & Wiki page too. Im not gonna pretend to understand alot of the technical stuff, but its all on there if you need it.

I hope some of that helps, and hopefully having it all in one post will make it easier too. Any questions, ask them, but I cant say that I'll know the answer. Smile
05-12-2009 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

That's a very informative post DT17 and should help a lot of forum members.

I would normally have recommended Winrar, only for the fact that 'Extract Frog' is free. Winrar does far more but if all you want to do is to unzip a file then the frog will do!

I confirm that I tested your files on both Mac and PC and they worked on both. I used Stuffit Expander on the Mac (works fine) and played the files using the Mac version of Real player. VLC player will also be ok. Rapidshare downloads fine on a Mac.

As you say, another major problem is the fiddling about downloading with the free version of Rapidshare. It's slow and there's that annoying delay at the beginning. If people have a lot of files they want to download I'd recommend signing up for one month and downloading everything in sight! The paid version of Rapidshare is brilliant - much faster and you can have multiple downloads (as well as multiple orgasms lol).
06-12-2009 01:38
Xch4ng3 Offline
Junior Poster

Xch4ng3's Video Walkthroughs
Xch4ng3's Blog
MSN: Xch4ng3@FBI.gov
10-12-2009 23:42
Pete Feet Offline

Does anyone have any caps/vids of Tammy's barefeet that they could post?
11-12-2009 16:31
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Late, but more alphabetically ordered goodness. This batch WILL NOT include the uber rediculously hot, all time, Hall Of Fame greatness of Schoolgirl Lilly (yes Im biased, so sue me!) but that will be forth coming at some point. Smile Pete Feet, where possible, I will do foot caps (as I always try to) but I dont think Tammy does that very often. I have some Tammy later, if I see it, I'll cap it for you Smile

Heart Barney 04 Heart

[Image: barney_04_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: barney_04_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: barney_04_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: barney_04_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: barney_04_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: barney_04_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link
16-12-2009 01:35
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Heart Barney 05 Heart

[Image: barney_05_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: barney_05_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: barney_05_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: barney_05_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: barney_05_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: barney_05_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link

I really dont show Barney enough love. Its not intentional, Im a big fan of hers Smile
16-12-2009 01:36
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Heart Barney & Lilly 01 Heart

[Image: barney_and_lilly_01_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_01_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_01_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_01_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_01_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_01_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link

These girls REALLY seem to like each other eek Big Grin Infact, Lilly has stayed over with Barney a few times, purely as friends Im sure *whistle* Big Grin

Lilly, this look, soooooo cute! Heart
16-12-2009 01:44
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Heart Lilly & Barney 02 Heart

[Image: barney_and_lilly_02_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_02_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_02_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_02_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_02_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_02_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link

...Yep, definitely a certain level of attraction between them Big Grin And random glasses wearing by Barney. I approve VERY much! Look VERY sexy on you Smile
16-12-2009 01:59
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Heart Barney & Lilly 03 Heart

[Image: barney_and_lilly_03_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_03_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_03_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_03_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_03_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_03_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link

Taking it up a notch further.... Smile
16-12-2009 01:59
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Heart Barney & Lilly 04 Heart

[Image: barney_and_lilly_04_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_04_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_04_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_04_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_04_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: barney_and_lilly_04_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link

Hmmmm...dunno why, but I reckon this may be reasonably popular Tongue Basically Barney pleasuring Lilly for the majority of the video. Im sure she enjoyed it Smile
16-12-2009 02:00