Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Kat

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Kat
Flicking around last night, I noticed Kat from Babestar had made a return on 954.

And for a few minutes or so she seemed to think she was still on Babestar. Knickers off and pussy on view for a good couple of minutes.

She then disappeared for a short spell presumably to be told "you're not on Babeestar now love" and returned covered up, if you could call it that, seeing as half her pubes were still on show.

Good to see the old Babestar ethos return, if only for a brief period.
11-10-2009 11:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kat
Yeah I was enjoying that show as well, can't believe there wasn't more talk about it but then most people on here seem to stick to the Bang Babes channels or tamestation. I thought Bailey and Makara had been pushing the boundaries but my god Kat was really going for it. So many pussy flashes it was untrue. And then even after she got told to cover up she put the teeniest thong ever on and still flashed a couple of times. Sensational stuff!

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
11-10-2009 13:01
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Kat
I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk about this also. I didn't know who she was when I flicked over to her channel, but she kept my attention Big Grin She took off her thong like Bailey, but then laid on her side with her landing strip clearly visible. I'm going to have to watch the SportXXX channels more often!
11-10-2009 16:17

Click here to watch Studio 66