Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Babes Names

posty Offline
Junior Poster

Babes Names
Why with all the thousand's of girl's names are we now getting different girl's with the same name.
Do the girls pick their own name or do the show's give them a list of names to choose from.
It's not a big thing i know but with girls changing show's & channel's some are getting hard to follow (not literally, ie stalker) eek but visually.

Sophia lares is a caribbean Queen.
12-10-2009 22:39
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Babes Names
(12-10-2009 22:39 )posty Wrote:  Why with all the thousand's of girl's names are we now getting different girl's with the same name.
Do the girls pick their own name or do the show's give them a list of names to choose from.
It's not a big thing i know but with girls changing show's & channel's some are getting hard to follow (not literally, ie stalker) eek but visually.

It's not a problem for me as my interest in the girls begins and ends with what I see on screen. I think it's rather unhealthy that so many Babeshow fans have such an interest in the girls' lives. They're doing a job of work, that's all. The trouble is a lot of viewers believe all this crap the girls give out over the mic and phones, when they say they've just had a lovely call from John (or whoever). This 'John' then goes away thinking he's in some meaningful relationship with the girl he's just spoken to. Face facts, the girls forget their caller and anything they've discussed as soon as they put the phone down.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2009 23:08 by StanTheMan.)
12-10-2009 23:06
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed