Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average

Cyprus - great asshole view

Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: great asshole view on the new girl
(15-10-2009 09:55 )moon12 Wrote:  I think it would be even better if she told someone on the phone that it does it by itself, and she doesnt know its doing it most of the time.Bounce

LOL at that! I hope that they never have an open mic comedy night! It might start performing! Or a talent show night. Imagine Simon Cowell adjudicating that!

Bounce Bounce
16-10-2009 17:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moon12 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2009 17:49 )Browser1 Wrote:  
(15-10-2009 09:55 )moon12 Wrote:  I think it would be even better if she told someone on the phone that it does it by itself, and she doesnt know its doing it most of the time.Bounce

LOL at that! I hope that they never have an open mic comedy night! It might start performing! Or a talent show night. Imagine Simon Cowell adjudicating that!

Bounce Bounce

It might get up and sing chocolate rain?
16-10-2009 22:22
G30RD1E Offline
Senior Poster

Is it winking?
17-10-2009 10:38
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Love her singing arsehole!!!
18-10-2009 14:21
whysoserious Offline
Senior Poster

(13-10-2009 01:00 )tsurugi Wrote:  Cyprus isles isn't it maybe this picture will help

ImageChunk.com

O.M.G. LUCKY FINGERS Surprised

I LIKE NIKKI SHE'S BEEN AROUND FOR AGES BUT NOT SEEN HER ON TV FOR YONKS!!
18-10-2009 14:25
CYPRUS Offline
Apprentice Poster

HELLO TO ALL SPORTXXX FANS
Well, after nearly a 2 year break from the show, i am back!! Last week the filming crew and floor manager were shocked and delighted by the sudden flood of callers all wanting to lick my bum hole out!! infact, they loved it so much they kept me at it on a close up for 3 nights running twitching away, which once you start you kind of go into an involuntary spasm!! I'm glad so many of you enjoyed watching, what i found was that by clenching my pussy muscles continuously that i could work myself upto orgasm and i think thats how it all began - when i used to be on the show we were actually able to wank or play with each other, and i was so disapointed that i wasn't able to even put my hands down my pants this time i found a way to wank without having to even touch!! But sadly, the floor supervisers this week and camera controllers have banished me from sport 1 and hid my pussy away on the quieter sport channels and covered my bottom half under the numbers at the bottom of the screen, this is probably because ofcom have complained so i'm told. My second week back and everytime i moved i was being monitored!! It's been like fighting with the camera controller!! every time i'd open my legs they instantly shut off the shot by hiding it or covering it, and i've found myself in an anoying tackle trying to raise my pussy above the numbers only to get the camera moving to cover me up again!! in the end it seemed sensible to just stay still, so i appologise if my naughty antics have been cut short for the time being but be assured that my dirty little mind is working overtime on ways to beat the system, keep you all entertained and also keep my job and the channel on air without any fines!! Perhaps the answer to this is to bring encription back!! I will be asking the bosses first thing, untill then, i'm sure i'll be getting into plenty of mischief and mayhem and also getting lots of telling off's!! All the callers who have called me have been great and i shock myself how filthy my mouth has become, with conversations on pissing and anal play all night long amongst other filthy dirty subjects!! please please keep them dirty calls coming in - i'm loving them and they do encourage me to get very naughty. All the sport crew and girls have also been great fun - i'm having a great time being back so thank you dirty callers, lets get the filth back on the tele!! I am back on again tonight - wed, and you can now see me on sportxxx every week mon tues and wed, i'm looking forward to all your calls and making you all spunk hard xx lv Cyprus xx
21-10-2009 06:54
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: HELLO TO ALL SPORTXXX FANS
[Image: 4n46f1aq41iz2uextz7.jpg]

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
21-10-2009 07:04
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Keep up the good work Cyprus, we all appreciate it x
21-10-2009 07:25
rover Offline

Welcome to the forum Cyprus enjoy. Smile
I enjoyed your shows last week hope we see you on sportxxx again soon.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
21-10-2009 16:20
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

Great to see you back Cyprus you've always been a big fav of mine. You're a great addition to the channel, shame you and Bailey can't share a screen one evening, that would be something!
21-10-2009 18:28

Click here to watch Studio 66