babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Morgan

WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Morgan
i got a vid cap of Morgan from last night from the website coming a little later, maybe tonight,
20-10-2009 07:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(19-10-2009 23:15 )stoly Wrote:  HEY Tintin, I'm of to bed soon, if your staying up, make a note of all the pussy slip times, and I'll did em out in the morning. Ta

I got fed up with 966 last night sorry to say Sad, I rang 1s & got the same side action Plus I saw other callers getting a bit more to the camera than what I got so I changed it over to Elite & rang TJ at least you get what your asking for on there. I even rang Tiffany as she was showing her gorgeous ass on the white couch which is something I haven't seen her do in ages.

I think from now on I’ll only be on 966 when Juliet, Cindy Behr & Ree's on cause you don't have to beg them to show their asses in doggy etc.

Morgan I wish you all the best with your operation & I wish a speedy recovery. Look after your self hun.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 13:37 by SirAssAlot.)
20-10-2009 12:52
stoly Offline
Banned

Ha ha ha, I'm a cheap bastard, I've called a couple of time's, but £20 for 7 mins don't cut it for me, I can get 2 lap dances for that,...ha ha, I don't mind sending in a text, but that's as far as I'll go !!
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 13:56 by stoly.)
20-10-2009 13:55
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

(20-10-2009 12:52 )Tintin Wrote:  
(19-10-2009 23:15 )stoly Wrote:  HEY Tintin, I'm of to bed soon, if your staying up, make a note of all the pussy slip times, and I'll did em out in the morning. Ta

I got fed up with 966 last night sorry to say Sad, I rang 1s & got the same side action Plus I saw other callers getting a bit more to the camera than what I got so I changed it over to Elite & rang TJ at least you get what your asking for on there. I even rang Tiffany as she was showing her gorgeous ass on the white couch which is something I haven't seen her do in ages.

I think from now on I’ll only be on 966 when Juliet, Cindy Behr & Ree's on cause you don't have to beg them to show their asses in doggy etc.

Morgan I wish you all the best with your operation & I wish a speedy recovery. Look after your self hun.

hmmmm operation? am i missing sumthing? didnt know i was having one- maybe its a hip operation?!!
20-10-2009 15:37
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(20-10-2009 15:37 )morgan Wrote:  hmmmm operation? am i missing sumthing? didnt know i was having one- maybe its a hip operation?!!

We've never talked about it on 966 but on HV you told me you were having an operation something about your kidney you even said that you'd be of work for a month or more.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 17:14 by SirAssAlot.)
20-10-2009 15:46
stoly Offline
Banned

Just a 5 min clip from last night wmv 31mb, keep an eye out for the slips
you probably won't like the sound track, but then again I don't care !

http://rapidshare.com/files/295568684/Mo...WMV_V9.wmv

Pics on previous page
20-10-2009 17:49
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

(20-10-2009 17:49 )stoly Wrote:  Just a 5 min clip from last night wmv 31mb, keep an eye out for the slips
you probably won't like the sound track, but then again I don't care !

http://rapidshare.com/files/295568684/Mo...WMV_V9.wmv

Pics on previous page

i seem to be very slippy!! haha oppps!!
20-10-2009 17:52
stoly Offline
Banned

(20-10-2009 17:52 )morgan Wrote:  i seem to be very slippy!! haha oppps!!

We wouldn't have it any other way!!, Go Morgan, can't wait for your next outing ha ha
20-10-2009 17:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Opps are Always nice to see which i'll never say no to but when your ringing to see something & nothing happens that's completely different after all it's not free to call these channels!

I've got all of last night show on my sky & it's mostly the same - side on (not 1 full on shoot) That’s why I made that post earlier which i didn't want to as Morgan a Sex God with 1 hell of an ass that’s if we get to see it Wink

20-10-2009 18:21
ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

tintin stop moaning! if you dont like it then dont phone back. i dont go on girls threads in other sections to criticise them.

we're very lucky to have the girls posting here and dont need them harassed just cos they dont meet prince tintin the great of norways fooking standards
20-10-2009 18:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV