babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Morgan

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Morgan
(20-10-2009 18:31 )ringo78 Wrote:  tintin stop moaning! if you dont like it then dont phone back. i dont go on girls threads in other sections to criticise them.

we're very lucky to have the girls posting here and dont need them harassed just cos they dont meet prince tintin the great of norways fooking standards

Bloody hell do you read posts at all with out pointing out stupid things? I’ve already said that. Even stoly read the post you didn't!

1 other thing i wasn't moaning or complaining I was stating a fact & don't tell me what to do i'm here a hell of a lot longer than you..

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 18:58 by SirAssAlot.)
20-10-2009 18:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-10-2009 07:23 )WifeyLover1 Wrote:  i got a vid cap of Morgan from last night from the website coming a little later, maybe tonight,

As promised here the video is

[Image: morgan.mp4_thumb.jpeg]

http://rapidshare.com/files/295628142/Morgan.mp4
20-10-2009 20:16
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(20-10-2009 15:37 )morgan Wrote:  hmmmm operation? am i missing sumthing? didnt know i was having one- maybe its a hip operation?!!

Apparently your surgeon is an oriental genius named Dr Tin Tin. He's going to insert a mini magnet into your buttocks so that they're permanently pointing toward the camera. Wink
20-10-2009 21:08
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(20-10-2009 21:08 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Apparently your surgeon is an oriental genius named Dr Tin Tin. He's going to insert a mini magnet into your buttocks so that they're permanently pointing toward the camera. Wink

Morgan doesn't need anything done to her ass apart from a good seeing to which i'd love to do Big Grin. I only which she'd do a proper doggy to the camera instead of a babestation doggy hehe

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 16:16 by SirAssAlot.)
20-10-2009 21:11
dopey1 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-10-2009 20:16 )WifeyLover1 Wrote:  As promised here the video is

Has anyone tried to download this vid and been unable to? Im a free user of rapidshare and whenever I click the link it says my IP is already downloading (even though im not). It also gives the wrong IP address, as it is not mine. Other rapidshare files seem to work for me though (I dont get any message and am able to download).
21-10-2009 12:08
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

(20-10-2009 21:11 )Tintin Wrote:  
(20-10-2009 21:08 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Apparently your surgeon is an oriental genius named Dr Tin Tin. He's going to insert a mini magnet into your buttocks so that they're permanently pointing toward the camera. Wink

Morgan doesn't need anything done to her ass apart from a good seeig to which i'd love to do Big Grin. I only which she'd do a proper doggy to the camera instead of a babestation doggy hehe

right..... i figured theb only way to shut you up is to give you exactly what you want. so set that sky box for saturday coz ur gonna get arse a plenty!! hehe either that or could just sit on your face.... found that that has always proved to keeping people quiet in the past!!

im in with the very gorgeous ree saturday and i cant wait!!! x x x
21-10-2009 12:09
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(21-10-2009 12:09 )morgan Wrote:  right..... i figured the only way to shut you up is to give you exactly what you want. so set that sky box for saturday coz ur gonna get arse a plenty!! hehe either that or could just sit on your face.... found that has always proved to keeping people quiet in the past!!

im in with the very gorgeous ree saturday and i cant wait!!! x x x

Fucken hell Roll on Saturday night Big Grin Big Grin. As for you sitting on my face there's no way in hell i'd say no to that hmm you could sit on my face i'd i guess your weight hehe.

Guys Saturday nights going to be the best babe show you'll ever see. Morgan's finally going to turn her ass full to the camera (i hope she's going to wear a thong Smile) plus she's on with Ree bloody hell i can't wait Big Grin.

I wish it was Saturday now cause you have me going nuts lol lol

(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 16:31 by SirAssAlot.)
21-10-2009 12:54
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2009 12:08 )dopey1 Wrote:  Has anyone tried to download this vid and been unable to? Im a free user of rapidshare and whenever I click the link it says my IP is already downloading (even though im not). It also gives the wrong IP address, as it is not mine. Other rapidshare files seem to work for me though (I dont get any message and am able to download).

Just tested as a free user and experienced no problems. Try emptying browser cache or/and restarting your PC.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-10-2009 15:36
dopey1 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2009 15:36 )Skateguy Wrote:  Just tested as a free user and experienced no problems. Try restarting emptying browser cache or/and restarting your PC.

Thnx for the reply. It still didnt work though, so I'm guessin that something's wrong with my internet. Oh well Sad
21-10-2009 15:53
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2009 15:53 )dopey1 Wrote:  Thnx for the reply. It still didnt work though, so I'm guessin that something's wrong with my internet. Oh well Sad

Sometimes this happens. I used to experience something similar with depositfiles. I'm guessing you have a router? Try switching it off for a few minutes and then back on. This will hopefully force your IP to change and you may then be able to download the file.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-10-2009 16:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV