cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Babeslivetv webcams 3G

Richq Offline

Babeslivetv webcams 3G
Hi I'm new here so apologies if I'm going over old ground. However I couldn't find much info about babeslivetv - the cam chat service which is attached to most of the various channels and their websites.

Anyway what I was wondering is if anybody has used the service with the girls that aren't known presenters. There seem to be quite a few on there daily that I haven't ever seen on any of the babeshows (or maybe I just missed them) and wondered if any of them are any good. Presumably they must be getting calls as they are on there quite often, so any info as to who's worth calling when the sexstation/babeshow girls aren't on 3G will be greatly appreciated.

Ta
Rich
14-10-2009 17:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babeslivetv webcams 3G
you pay yer money you take yer chance m8, the girls on sexstation tend to be a little tamer than those on cam.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-10-2009 07:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles