Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

While the cat's away...

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

While the cat's away...
A bit of a cheeky one this, but nothing ventured, etc...

Considering the output from some of the babe channels recently, I'd say that going on a week long break with your family right now wouldn't be the best move. But come this Saturday, going on a week long break with my family is exactly what I'll be doing, and I was wondering if any kind souls out there who happen to record any naughty moments, with the intention of uploading them to the forum, would be kind enough to double up the link in this thread. This is simply to save me endlessly searching the forums for any highlights I missed whilst away. Once I'd checked the posts and retrieved the info, admin could simply close or delete the thread to save any confusion. I did consider asking for those same people to post the links to my PM box, but that felt like a favour too far and I figured it would be easier to simply double them up in this thread when they post them in their correct forum.

I'm kind of hoping I don't get any replies, not because no one's bothered, but because there's been no moments worth posting. Pure selfishness, I know Rolleyes

Thanks in advance.
14-10-2009 23:08
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: While the cat's away...
Sorry to bump my own thread, but I just wanted to give a few more people the chance to see this before I leave.

As I say, I hope what I'm asking doesn't seem too much of a cheek, and that the major uploaders here don't mind sparing a minute or two to stick a copy of the link in here when they post it in its proper section.

Thanks in advance.
17-10-2009 07:13
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Ah, glad you bumped it. I'll go round every forum collecting the links for you and paste them in here. Enjoy your holiday.
17-10-2009 10:24
G30RD1E Offline
Senior Poster

If i could i would. Gotta get myself a dvd recorder first.
On another note. Whats the USB on the front of sky+ box for?
17-10-2009 10:48
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

(17-10-2009 10:48 )G30RD1E Wrote:  If i could i would. Gotta get myself a dvd recorder first.
On another note. Whats the USB on the front of sky+ box for?

I'm no expert, I don't have $ky anymore but this is what a search turned up.

The USB is for an external disk recorder (but the two mentioned on http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/skyplus.html are not available).

NOTE: You can't use the USB to transfer data off the internal disk - the only way to do that is via SCART lead to a PC TV tuner i.e. play the recording and cap it.

http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/sky/9703-...-port.html

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
18-10-2009 05:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-10-2009 10:24 )Scotsman Wrote:  Ah, glad you bumped it. I'll go round every forum collecting the links for you and paste them in here. Enjoy your holiday.

So where are they?

Once again we have another prick interpreting something wrongly because they can't be bothered reading it through properly. I wasn't asking folk to search the forum for me, but to simply double-up their uploads into here when they post them in their correct section.
25-10-2009 20:11
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Oh no, I knew exactly what you meant, I just still found it ridiculous. Smile
25-10-2009 23:42
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(25-10-2009 20:11 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(17-10-2009 10:24 )Scotsman Wrote:  Ah, glad you bumped it. I'll go round every forum collecting the links for you and paste them in here. Enjoy your holiday.

So where are they?

Once again we have another prick interpreting something wrongly because they can't be bothered reading it through properly. I wasn't asking folk to search the forum for me, but to simply double-up their uploads into here when they post them in their correct section.

What a great idea. In addition to the effort required encoding and uploading, you'd like our most kind cappers to post in your own personal thread so, as usual, you can bitch and whine about how the shows aren't very good. Superb Rolleyes
26-10-2009 00:41
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(26-10-2009 00:41 )Stevie Wrote:  What a great idea. In addition to the effort required encoding and uploading, you'd like our most kind cappers to post in your own personal thread so, as usual, you can bitch and whine about how the shows aren't very good.

My thoughts exactly
26-10-2009 13:22
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Could always wait until your holiday's overBounce

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
26-10-2009 14:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS