preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Asian Babes 3G question

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Asian Babes 3G question
Something struck me as odd recently. Ever since the couple of 'accidents' occurred with the Asian Babes 3G cam, I've observed its sequence.

On every hour and half hour, the 3G feed becomes visible to viewers for exactly 15 mintues, after which the 'censored' screen is put up for a further 15 minutes until the feed becomes visible to the viewer again. This sequence never ever changes, but that very fact confuses me? As Hof has already said (and as I can confirm from the couple of accidents I've detailed in the other thread) the girls definatley get dirtier for their 3G callers, but what happens if the 3G girls get a call during the 15 mintues in which the feed is visible to viewers? Are they simply told that the girls can't do anything too rude until the censored screen appears?

I just don't get why they run this service in such a way. Surely, it makes far more sense to put the censored screen up whenever a caller requests something too explicit, and to have the feed visible at all other times? I really don't understand why there's a set pattern to it.

Care to explain, Hof?
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2009 22:45 by StanTheMan.)
14-10-2009 22:41
Find all posts by this user
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes 3G question
(14-10-2009 22:41 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I just don't get why they run this service in such a way. Surely, it makes far more sense to put the censored screen up whenever a caller requests something too explicit, and to have the feed visible at all other times? I really don't understand why there's a set pattern to it.

Care to explain, Hof?

I agree with you 100% Its actualy just a technical issue, I did try and give the girls an on/off switch - and guess what... they forgot to press it (Which I know you wont see the down side too, LOL) - but as I keep on saying.. Id rather keep the licence and still be here in a year.

HOF
15-10-2009 22:57
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-10-2009 22:57 )Hofmiester Wrote:  
(14-10-2009 22:41 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I just don't get why they run this service in such a way. Surely, it makes far more sense to put the censored screen up whenever a caller requests something too explicit, and to have the feed visible at all other times? I really don't understand why there's a set pattern to it.

Care to explain, Hof?

I agree with you 100% Its actualy just a technical issue, I did try and give the girls an on/off switch - and guess what... they forgot to press it (Which I know you wont see the down side too, LOL) - but as I keep on saying.. Id rather keep the licence and still be here in a year.

HOF

Thanks, Hof. That at least goes some way to answering my question, but I still don't understand what happens if a 3G caller rings up during those 'visible' 15 minutes? Am I to presume that the 3G users know the sequence too and don't bother calling until the censored screen is put up?
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2009 00:33 by StanTheMan.)
16-10-2009 00:32
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

(16-10-2009 00:32 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(15-10-2009 22:57 )Hofmiester Wrote:  

Care to explain, Hof?

HOF

Thanks, Hof. That at least goes some way to answering my question, but I still don't understand what happens if a 3G caller rings up during those 'visible' 15 minutes? Am I to presume that the 3G users know the sequence too and don't bother calling until the censored screen is put up?

You Got It!!!
18-10-2009 00:19
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com