Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kylie

little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kylie
There's news and then there's good news and then there's this news,happy doesn't begin to cover it,just a shame this wasn't a few months ago when the nights needed warming up,not that I'm complaining though,winter summer day or night Kylie's back and that's alright.
21-05-2010 00:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(21-05-2010 00:09 )little gimp Wrote:  There's news and then there's good news and then there's this news,happy doesn't begin to cover it,just a shame this wasn't a few months ago when the nights needed warming up,not that I'm complaining though,winter summer day or night Kylie's back and that's alright.

Your command of the poetic and haunting rhetoric has something of a young Keats about it.

Thank- you, Sir. Thank-you.

Manners cost nothing...
21-05-2010 12:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Thats good news Bob, hopefully this announcement is more reliable than the last time you said Kylie was coming back......better make sure my mobile's fully charged and I've got some space on my hd.
21-05-2010 15:45
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

(20-05-2010 17:23 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  
(19-05-2010 23:31 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Well hello Bob i was just wondering if you would be kind enough to give us any info on Kylie cheers

My dear friends,

It is with trembling digits and a fluttering heart that I reply to your well founded and quite reasonable demands for Kylie to clock in at CP.

The long and short of it is, Kylie is, like an Austrian republican robot, like that shark off of Jaws, and like my gout, BACK.

Yes gents, BACK.

Monday or Tuesday will be the night of her return, I hope this pleases you gents.

Yes chaperoos, that's right, I said NIGHT. Kylie will be treating you to a sensational first time evening show - certainly better than any of that tosh on normal telly I hope you agree. I shall be overseeing personally, so I expect nothing less than the utmost gentlemanly behaviour from the lot of you.

I do hope you excuse me, I'm off to shotgun a bluebird.

hmmmm bob where u on the sherry when u typed the above message?? coz just reading your web site and the schedule for the week and no mention of the fab kylie on at any time this week, i hate it when u build our hopes up and let us down, please explain what going on, cheers m8
24-05-2010 16:46
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

(21-05-2010 15:45 )oopnorth Wrote:  Thats good news Bob, hopefully this announcement is more reliable than the last time you said Kylie was coming back......better make sure my mobile's fully charged and I've got some space on my hd.

seems bob got it wrong again looking at the web site , no mention of her being on this week, looks like he fooled us again, Sad(
24-05-2010 16:48
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Maybe the schedule had been done in advance a few weeks ago or something ya never know. Am just hoping its Tuesday night she returns as the match is on tonight and not even Kylie could keep me away Lol
24-05-2010 17:32
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(24-05-2010 17:32 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Maybe the schedule had been done in advance a few weeks ago or something ya never know. Am just hoping its Tuesday night she returns as the match is on tonight and not even Kylie could keep me away Lol

Tuesday night chaps - KYLIE IS GO!!

Manners cost nothing...
24-05-2010 18:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

well im prepared to give bob a chance to prove himself worthy. if he comes through then great guns.
if he fails then I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' gorillas, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', bobby boy? I won't be through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass. Tongue

(quote courtesy of pulpfiction)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 19:36 by HEX!T.)
24-05-2010 19:31
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(24-05-2010 19:31 )Hexit Wrote:  well im prepared to give bob a chance to prove himself worthy. if he comes through then great guns.
if he fails then I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' gorillas, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', bobby boy? I won't be through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass. Tongue

(quote courtesy of pulpfiction)

Hexy old chum, I love you. However, if you try that, I'll have your heads off from half a mile away with Pappa's old Lee Enfield. XX

Manners cost nothing...
24-05-2010 23:26
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

(24-05-2010 18:15 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Tuesday night chaps - KYLIE IS GO!!

Does that mean we're gonna see you working the strings Bob, on some kind of Kylie Thunderbird puppet. Big Grin
24-05-2010 23:35