• 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

JULIET -bang babes is leaving this forum

JULIET Offline
Senior Poster

JULIET -bang babes is leaving this forum
hi guys

i came to this forum to answer some questions and entertaine you
i thought u all love it

but posting some horrid stuff aboout me (ASS2CUM) thats not called pretty or erotic,,and looks pretty bad and unattractive trying to upset me or advertise my pussy is just stupid.

so its time for me to leave this forum and not entertaine you any more
ALL SAY THAKS TO >> ASS2CUM

xxxx
juliet- bang babes

FROM RUSSIA,WITH LOVE
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 19:49 by JULIET.)
20-11-2008 19:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

RE: JULIET -bang babes is leaving this forum
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....please stay, people only post pics and vids because you are totally awesome in every way, shape and form!!!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
20-11-2008 19:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

JULIET- BangBabes Wrote:so its time for me to leave this forum and not entertaine you any more

No, you should not desert your fans!

We will be inconsolable without you.
20-11-2008 19:55
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

You should stay

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-11-2008 19:57
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

JULIET- BangBabes Wrote:hi guys

i thought u all love it

but posting some horrid stuff aboout me (ASS2CUM) thats not called pretty or erotic,,and looks pretty bad and unattractive trying to upset me or advertise my pussy is just stupid.

xxxx
juliet- bang babes

Julie what you on about? I'm not trying to under mind you! The pics i put up is hot & erotic there's nothing bad about them Plus if you look through the Bangbabes topic you’ll see all of your sets were put up so Don’t single me out…
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=371
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=81

As you said before you signed an agreement so what is done can’t be took back so why are you say I’m trying advertise your pussy / is just stupid. Hmm you’re the 1 that got the pics took in the 1st place so stop picking on members/me for things you your self willingly done…
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 20:16 by TITSRUS.)
20-11-2008 20:12
JULIET Offline
Senior Poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:

i thought u all love it

xxxx
juliet- bang babes

Julie what you on about? I'm not trying to under mind you! The pics i put up is hot & erotic there's nothing bad about them Plus if you look through the Bangbabes topic you’ll see all of your sets were put up so Don’t single me out…
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=371
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=81

As you said before you signed an agreement so what is done can’t be took back so why are you say I’m trying advertise your pussy / is just stupid. Hmm you’re the 1 that got the pics took in the 1st place so stop picking on members/me for things you your self willingly done…

the pictures u posted r rude ,,,, and u r total prick ,,, u just post me every where like u dnt have a life u dig stuff abt me,,,u r like obssesed by me
i will have some actions taken ,, coz thats a pay website u took pics of and they r copyrighted and u had no right to post extreme hardcore pics of me on this website .
im not giving u any time of the day replying to ur silly comments

FROM RUSSIA,WITH LOVE
20-11-2008 20:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Quote:the pictures u posted r rude ,,,, and u r total prick ,,, u just post me every where like u dnt have a life u dig stuff abt me,,,u r like obssesed by me
i will have some actions taken ,, coz thats a pay website u took pics of and they r copyrighted and u had no right to post extreme hardcore pics of me on this website .

you just did Rolleyes

and what are you going on about?? Your rant started as if those pics attacked your dignity but then you tell us that the pictures belong on an extreme hardcore website...ok...

You posednaked, now deal with it...and its not like you're some celebrity who gets paid everytime a pic is shown of theirs. Those pics were made for people like us...WE ARE YOUR TARGET MARKET...BINT!
20-11-2008 20:53
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

i thought u all love it

xxxx
juliet- bang babes

JULIET- BangBabes Wrote:the pictures u posted r rude ,,,, and u r total prick ,,, u just post me every where like u dnt have a life u dig stuff abt me,,,u r like obssesed by me

There's 1 thing you need to know Julie & that's your not that hot for me to be obsessed with you so get that out of your head, That was nice of you calling me a total prick hmm you wish you could get on my prick just to satisfy your ego.

If you don’t like seeing your self on forums there’s such a thing in asking would you remove the pics plz as they upset me, going nuts & being rude will get you no were as Manners goes places…

What you said in your post was totally uncalled for! If I was a nasty guy I would joined all the sites your on & pm all your content to every 1 but I’m not like that Yet
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 21:04 by TITSRUS.)
20-11-2008 20:57
gstar69 Offline
i like 2 smoke it smoke

fucking birds think every1 gotta do as they say if u dont want naked pictures of u posted y do em next they will b bitchin bout google

juliet u get naked for ur job well can i suggest u get a proper job if u got problem with ppl seeing ur pussy

all hail ass2cam

A spliff a day keeps the Dr away
20-11-2008 21:08
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I'm sick of being started on for no Bloody reason.

It's simple if the girls don't want erotic stuff of them selfs posted on forums either ask for them to be removed or Don't do them in the 1st place...

I posted a topic with loads of pics of Sasha from Bangbabes ages ago & Sasha pm'd me saying she'd rather have them removed so i deleted the topic with no trouble, you can ask Sasha she'll tell you!
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 22:27 by TITSRUS.)
20-11-2008 21:15

gemma hiles