Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Babeworld closing down?

Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld closing down?
(21-10-2009 11:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very interesting and does explain denni's possible departure too

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! must be true as just seen Levi who was one of babeworld's longest serving babes on 913 right now (tvx dayshow)

Hehe im sat in the departure lounge right now waitng for cyprus Smile
23-10-2009 14:32
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bring back some feta cheese please denni and watch out for smashing plates lol

Piper Niven Superfan
23-10-2009 14:49
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

Haha they'd prob get slung at me lol, would'nt it be fab though doing the show by the pool, dam that statement being false, Sad
How about taking it to Italy, god help us lol spicy meata balls anyone?
23-10-2009 15:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive got some nice spicy meataballs for you denni lol

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 15:37 by Rammyrascal.)
23-10-2009 15:37
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(23-10-2009 01:11 )Hofmiester Wrote:  RE: Babeworld closing down?
Why the F**K would I close Babeworld down?

All Bollox - last week I was told I was relocating Babeworld to Cyprus. I could do with a nice Holiday in Limasole, I got quiet excited. Yes we are revamping and moving the channels arround, but nobody has lost their job because of these changes.

Humm Chilie, I can see it now 'Latino Babes Live' LOL - now there is an idea. Ill book a flight there tommorow - I wish!

I'm sure if you asked Cameron why she is no longer with Babeworld she might tell you the truth. Debbie, Wendy and Terri (if she decides that we havent fired her) will still be appearing on your screens.

HOF

thanks 4 clearing that up hof. guess cameron was a naughty girl!!
Glad to hear your statement on this

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
24-10-2009 22:16
sweetienbead Offline
Apprentice Poster

Not making enough money?

(23-10-2009 01:11 )Hofmiester Wrote:  All Bollox - last week I was told I was relocating Babeworld to Cyprus. I could do with a nice Holiday in Limasole, I got quiet excited. Yes we are revamping and moving the channels arround, but nobody has lost their job because of these changes.
I love the way you correct Cameron's spelling of Chile with one that makes even less senseSmile and then compound it by an even worse spelling of one the major cities, Limassol. Guardian reader?

(23-10-2009 01:11 )Hofmiester Wrote:  Humm Chilie, I can see it now 'Latino Babes Live' LOL - now there is an idea. Ill book a flight there tommorow - I wish!

I'm sure if you asked Cameron why she is no longer with Babeworld she might tell you the truth. Debbie, Wendy and Terri (if she decides that we havent fired her) will still be appearing on your screens.

I have asked and she declined to reply. As a long term lurker on these forums I feel motivated to register and ask you why she's leaving, you certainly seem to be implying something awry! Or is she really not leaving or is Terry really leaving. More like an episode of Soap than a babeshow.

As my all time favourite babeworld girl I can only hope she moves to one of the other channels as soon as possible.
27-10-2009 01:25
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2009 01:25 )sweetienbead Wrote:  
Not making enough money?

(23-10-2009 01:11 )Hofmiester Wrote:  All Bollox - last week I was told I was relocating Babeworld to Cyprus. I could do with a nice Holiday in Limasole, I got quiet excited. Yes we are revamping and moving the channels arround, but nobody has lost their job because of these changes.
I love the way you correct Cameron's spelling of Chile with one that makes even less senseSmile and then compound it by an even worse spelling of one the major cities, Limassol. Guardian reader?

(23-10-2009 01:11 )Hofmiester Wrote:  Humm Chilie, I can see it now 'Latino Babes Live' LOL - now there is an idea. Ill book a flight there tommorow - I wish!

I have asked and she declined to reply. As a long term lurker on these forums I feel motivated to register and ask you why she's leaving, you certainly seem to be implying something awry! Or is she really not leaving or is Terry really leaving. More like an episode of Soap than a babeshow.

As my all time favourite babeworld girl I can only hope she moves to one of the other channels as soon as possible.

So Hof did take the suggestion to fly to Chile. He even thought up a title in advance.
Do you believe it now thay Latino Babes is on screen. Who's talking Bollox now Hof?
27-11-2009 23:37
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2009 22:16 )dragonking Wrote:  

All Bollox - last week I was told I was relocating Babeworld to Cyprus. I could do with a nice Holiday in Limasole, I got quiet excited. Yes we are revamping and moving the channels arround, but nobody has lost their job because of these changes.

Humm Chilie, I can see it now 'Latino Babes Live' LOL - now there is an idea. Ill book a flight there tommorow - I wish!

HOF

thanks 4 clearing that up hof. guess cameron was a naughty girl!!
Glad to hear your statement on this

Yeah dragonking, it's all been cleared up now...Wink

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
27-11-2009 23:50
babefan.. Offline
Apprentice Poster

OMG Whares Babeworld Wifes went ? 'Latino Babes Live' uter uter wash!!
I say bring back BabeWorld Wives.
And what chanel is Debbie on now and whens she on ?
Im well Pissed of now AAA+++
28-11-2009 15:05
sweetienbead Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hof, does the phrase "its all gone quiet over there" or "you're not singing any more" mean anything.
28-11-2009 17:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66