Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Hayley Allen

tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Hayley Allen
Hiya now i dont no if this is allowed BUT................rumour has it Heart HAYLEY ALLEN Heart(ex early bird and the den girl) has recently sent some pics to bob at club paradiso Big Grin i know hayley pops on here ocassonally so thought id start a thread to show her our support for starting on this channel, and also to nudge bob in the right direction of giving her the job. PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE BOB!

What do we think guys, who wants to see hayley and those legs, breasts eyes and smile back on our daytime babe channels.

I CERTANLY DO!!

[Image: 1_(2)_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: hayley_allen_7_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: 1_46_thumb.jpg]
[Image: hayleyallen2_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: theden1_0_thumb.jpg] [Image: img_8904_6_thumb.jpg]
[Image: img_9136_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: img_9543_0_thumb.jpg] [Image: hayley_allen_02_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 1b_0_thumb.jpg] [Image: hayley4-099a_0_thumb.jpg] [Image: hayley3-166b_thumb.jpg]
21-10-2009 17:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

RE: Hayley Allen
I posted some vids of Haley on The Den somewhere on this forum.She put on a great show so sign her up Bob.Now.

Freek on a leash
22-10-2009 22:53
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

glad you agree mate - shame bob doesnt seem to no sign of hayley on the show SadHuhannoyed

[Image: hayley4-228_1_thumb.jpg][Image: hayleyallen2_2_thumb.jpg]
27-10-2009 10:28
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Any news on hayley joining club p
16-04-2010 23:34
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

hey boys, are thanks TBL for your support on this forum and all the twitter messages with links to the posts about me - have a whole day off today which is a rare thing so will finally go through them and have a look.

Thanks again big kisses Hayley xxsx
17-04-2010 13:50
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Hayleeeeeeey ur on here! Thank u for finally coming over and taking the time to view the posts. Ur avatar looks amazing can u post it in a bigger size? Ur such a classy beautiful lady. Why have you been up to? I'd love to see u on daytime again what are the chances? I saw ur secretary pics on the only sites would love to see u in those outfits on club p- although I do prefer the new bed set and would prefer to see u laying down.
My favourite girl ever
17-04-2010 14:04
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hiya arh thank hun here you go. Iv just been working non stop i started massaging and have been doing that all around the country, still modelling and currently working on a showreel to get some presenting work under my belt. I would deff do the babe channels again not sure what the chances are though cant just walk in a studio and sit my bum on the set and start work lol.

[Image: hayley5215.jpg]
17-04-2010 14:23
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

My phone bill, blood pressure and everything else .....Would go through the roof but I'd love to see Hayley Allen on the Babe Channels.......gorgeous, superb figure and lovely lady to talk to whatever the subject !
17-04-2010 15:02
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks haylz that pic is really beautiful I love that u can see ur skin through the lace so erotic. Good to hear ur still modelling even better to hear ud love to do babe shows again Smile
17-04-2010 15:03
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Forget the election vote for Hayley
http://www.bikedevil.net/devilettes-2010-profile24.html
07-05-2010 17:18