Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Messages To Katie Piper

aldershot1993 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Messages To Katie Piper
Yes you are very brave Katie and have such a positive attitude.
23-10-2009 09:00
Find all posts by this user
flavid Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2009 19:39 )admin Wrote:  This thread is solely for those who wish to post a message of support for Katie Piper. Please don't post anything else in this thread. The thread will eventually be sent to Katie along with a card from the forum as a whole.

what have we got to moan about , one very brave lady

Flave
23-10-2009 11:58
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Still a beautiful lady....Your courage is an example to us all
23-10-2009 12:49
rover Offline

I'm lost for words Katie to describe my admiration in your handling of the attack, your courage and your determination in overcoming it.
it truly is an inspiration to us all.
l wish you well for the future and hope life bring you nothing but good things. l think my signature says it all. Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee.

Steve (aka rover)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 13:54 by rover.)
23-10-2009 13:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hi katie really shocking what has happened to you and if that happened to me i wouldnt be able to do what youre doing with the documentary and all the tv interviews. you truly are a very courageous lady and wish you all the best for the future

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 18:33 by Rammyrascal.)
23-10-2009 15:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Until I followed a link to this thread I had no idea that the girl I saw interviewed on tv was one of our 'babes'.

Katie, I admire the strength and courage you are showing in these awful circumstances. It is appalling that any human being should be subjected to such cruelty. Your bravery is an example to us all.

I hope all the surgery is successful and wish you all the very best for a happy future.
23-10-2009 18:27
Mr Sex Offline
Stubble 07, shaven not furred.

Katie,

When I heard about the attack, I was shocked and even worse when I read The Mirror and saw your name. I wondered what happened to you because I hadn't seen you on telly for a while and now I know.

Despite your ordeal, you have managed to remain dignified. Katie, you have a heart and unfortunately, the two men who committed these offences towards you took advantage of your kindness. One day, you will find a true man who will really love you. It is shame that you had to travel to France for operations when they should be available here in the UK. I am going to tune in and watch your documentary on Channel 4, and hope that new treatments and operations will be used over here.

We at Babeshows are all behind you and support you, Katie.

Lots of love

After a shit, shag, shave and a shower; I'm shattered!
23-10-2009 18:57
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Katie, I hope your surgery and other treatment is as successful as it can be and I wish you good luck for the future.
23-10-2009 21:22
seth Offline
Master Poster

Katie, I admit I never heard of you before because I don't watch the dayshows. What happened to you is/was horrific, but you are managing to get on with life and try to change a negative experience into a positive. Many a person would have crumbled, and felt their life was over. You on the otherhand have shown a lot of mental strength inside, not to allow the people who did this to you to destroy you. They may have damaged you externally, but you will not allow them to damage you internally, and you deserve to be applauded for that.

I wish you well in life.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 22:30 by seth.)
23-10-2009 22:02
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

she got a iron will very brave
23-10-2009 22:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV