babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I got to see most of the shows last night, Michelle Moist, Bella Mendez and Brooksie Brooks were main girls. Michelle did her usual good shows, but was never electrifying. Bella continues to hide her excess baggage, to a point now were it becomes too predictable. Either crouched up on the desk or standing rear clenched arse cheeks. It's a pity, as sometimes she wears some nice brief thongs, and last night was one of those occasions. Unfortunately, right from the start of her evening the cameraman kept telling her to adjust her thong when her arse was facing the camera. Only one exciting point, when it appeared the cameraman had left the set, did we get to see a bit of a stray pussy lip, which Bella started to finger. Brooksie appeared to be getting a good few calls last night, but annoyingly not giving any real front or rear views to the camera. All views were sideways. She just didn't want to show full on. I believe we got to see Ruby Mae, for one stint while I was watching. Went topless early on, but kept her rather large pants on. Once again there were the odd bed sets that popped up, none of which I stayed with. Overall a touch deflating evening.
23-04-2024 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek a bit of a improvement on the weekends efforts
To be honest hardly been much improvement on Bella Mendez since her return often found her extremely limited despite the splash of oil last night
Tale of two halves with Brooksie first half was pretty good then second was hit miss
Couple good stints from Michelle inbetween the two
Ruby was pretty decent given the time she had on tv
Leini had a small amount of time likewise Ferrari

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-04-2024 17:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night Caty Cole didn't appear again so we had Brooksie Brooks and Bella Mendez as main girls: two of my non-favourites! They both did ok but nothing really new or different to what they usually do. We also saw Ruby Mae! on 673 for 57 ,minutes and was her excellent self with lovely views of her lovely 36"E tits and also oiled up her tits and arse! My BOTN. We also saw: Leila Lani on 673 for just 32 minutes and was braless! after just 12 minutes! Much better than of late. On 674 we also saw : Ferrari Red! for just 21 minutes and changed sets after only 2 minutes! She was quite restrained last night only going topless briefly for 2 minutes! Not great for her! India Asia was on for 27 minutes going topless after only 2 minutes showing off her big tits. She used various positions and shook everything! Quite good. But Michelle Moist! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 56 minutes and was excellent as expected! The best girl on 674!
So (for me!) a very disappointing night: Caty! would have improved things a lot! I hope that she is able to sort out whatever issues she has so that she can come back and be her usual sexy self!
Unusually last night 673 only had 4 girls on mostly in longish sections which I prefer and 674 had 5 girls on with three of them in shortish sections: the reverse to what usually happens!........
Hopefully tonight might be better for me!? According to the schedule!? Alice Goodwin! should be on until 5.00am with Roxy Winters! until 5.30am and Brooke Knight!! until 6.00am!? and Brooksie Brooks until 2.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Layla Rose!, Georgia Spice!, Karolina Francesca!, Vicki Peach! and Arura Sky! Enjoy!?.........
23-04-2024 17:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Tuesday night done and dusted and personally the difference between the main girls on were so huge it was beyond laughable
With no Alice shock horror not in came Layla with another very laboured effort only real highlight of hers was her bra fully gone
Compared to Roxy winters who provided a wide range of changes with added touch of oil and being on 3 different sets
Others who appeared were brookies Vicky Emma and Georgia who was at mk for a change instead of the tiny bed set

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-04-2024 21:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV