babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Review of last night's show
(21-04-2024 11:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Would be ideal to know what's going on caty
Anyway back from a Saturday night out with my rugby friends came back to a Saturday night into Sunday morning crap fest
Arura and Layla were main girls yet both highly repeative as per normal yet at least Arura made a effort whilst standard by Layla everything stays on
Others who appeared were Amanda a bit low key compared to recent shows
The ultra boring Sarah Daniels
And a very naff 2-4-1 with Leigh Darby and Levi yet no doubt rammy will be buzzing regardless

oh yes Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2024 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joh176 Offline
Junior Poster

turn Babestation on, no Atlanta, no Beth, see Layla

TV turned to another channel
21-04-2024 13:30
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Last night's viewing not going to last very long in the memory not one of babestation finest it has to be said
21-04-2024 13:38
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(21-04-2024 11:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Would be ideal to know what's going on caty
Anyway back from a Saturday night out with my rugby friends came back to a Saturday night into Sunday morning crap fest
Arura and Layla were main girls yet both highly repeative as per normal yet at least Arura made a effort whilst standard by Layla everything stays on
Others who appeared were Amanda a bit low key compared to recent shows
The ultra boring Sarah Daniels
And a very naff 2-4-1 with Leigh Darby and Levi yet no doubt rammy will be buzzing regardless

Hi there. While I mostly agree with you about last night's FV shows I thought that 673was good in parts! Unusually Amanda kept her pants on, Layla Rose! did her usual show Cherry Leigh! kept covered up as she usually does. But the highlight for me was Arura Sky! who was on twice for a total of 1 hour 53 minutes, She (in my opinion!) gave us probably her best MK show possibly helped by a helpful cameraman!? In her last section until 4.46 she was braless and we saw shots of her legs, feet and shaking arse plus a closeup of her crotch area while wearing her pants! But in her first section of 57 minutes she was fully naked after ONLY 6 minutes and until the end using her usual positions. She also used one of her shoes as a " thong" and she also gave us a VERY brief snatch of her pussy! So ( for me!) quite a good show! But 674 was very disappointing. Arura! was more restrained, Sarah Daniel! was on for a longish amount of the show going topless as usual but no further! Layla Rose was on twice and did similar sections ss 673. But worst of all Levi! and Leigh Darby! both favourites mine from ages ago did a very naff and pointless 2-4-1....I would have preferred either of them OR both of them in a proper solo section..,,
I'm still hoping that Levi! might do a full nightshow like she has done but sometime ago!,.....
21-04-2024 21:39
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I had a chance to watch a bit of last nights stints. Kartel was the first one I saw and she did another one later on. Both times wearing the same blue outfit. Just normal Kartel, nothing special. We also had Layla. As soon as she was on I changed channel. I just don't get her and her make-up. ( same for Ferrari Red ) Vicki Peach was about, but for me, she still does XP type tv shows. Probably saves the best for the web. A few others were on bed sets, but the only one that stood out was Amanda. On for her usual slot at the beginning of FV, she was back last night to her best filthy mood. Wearing loose black panties, which were gradually sliding to one side with all her gyrating. Inevitably, a considerable amount of pussy lip was popping out and going in a bit further at times. This caused BS to go to a quick ad break. But on return, because she had control of the camera, she was on close-up, still protruding! I think someone eventually came in and told her to cover up, as she looked a bit put out doing so. I nearly forgot about Valentina. But that's easy to do, as it was an uninspired performance. Even the cameraman tried to soup it up by raising the camera to pretend she was showing more than she was.
With the continual absence of her sister Caty, I wonder if there has been personal family reasons behind it. It was quite a bit of time, I believe, before Amanda came back to our screens recently. Could be looking after a family member.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 13:08 by derekdas.)
Yesterday 12:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with Derek a very laboured Sunday night into Monday morning hardly a surprise when we have to endure Valentina and Layla both don't do a awful lot as usual
Kartel tried to brighten it up
Whilst Roxy winters and Amanda both on a double bed set made at least some more effort
Vicki had a daring choice just was hopeful for a bit more

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
Yesterday 20:27
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 20:27 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely with Derek a very laboured Sunday night into Monday morning hardly a surprise when we have to endure Valentina and Layla both don't do a awful lot as usual
Kartel tried to brighten it up
Whilst Roxy winters and Amanda both on a double bed set made at least some more effort
Vicki had a daring choice just was hopeful for a bit more

I agree with you but I noticed a few "memorable " moments. Amanda was on 674 for her usual 33 minutes and near the end of her section while sat/knelt up facing the camera her shaved pussy was visible! Also on 674 Kartel Kay was on for just 26 minutes and went fully naked. She oiled up her arse and briefly showed off her shaved pussy! And Roxy Winters! one of my favourites was on 673 for only 28 minutes but still managed to get fully naked admittedly for just 8 minutes in two sections with a break between them! In the last section of ONLY 2 minutes she laid on her side (which is unusual for!) and in fullscreen showed us her nice shaved landing strip/pussy! So although a pretty crap night on FV these few short items made the shows a bit more bearable!
Tonight!? : Caty Cole!?...until 5.30am and Brooksie Brooks until 5.00am. ....plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Karolina Francesca!, Ruby Mae!, Vicki Peach!, Michelle Moist!, Ferrari Red!, Ophelia Belle! and Scarlett Minx!...........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 21:30 by trains55.)
Yesterday 21:29
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 12:59 )derekdas Wrote:  I had a chance to watch a bit of last nights stints. Kartel was the first one I saw and she did another one later on. Both times wearing the same blue outfit. Just normal Kartel, nothing special. We also had Layla. As soon as she was on I changed channel. I just don't get her and her make-up. ( same for Ferrari Red ) Vicki Peach was about, but for me, she still does XP type tv shows. Probably saves the best for the web. A few others were on bed sets, but the only one that stood out was Amanda. On for her usual slot at the beginning of FV, she was back last night to her best filthy mood. Wearing loose black panties, which were gradually sliding to one side with all her gyrating. Inevitably, a considerable amount of pussy lip was popping out and going in a bit further at times. This caused BS to go to a quick ad break. But on return, because she had control of the camera, she was on close-up, still protruding! I think someone eventually came in and told her to cover up, as she looked a bit put out doing so. I nearly forgot about Valentina. But that's easy to do, as it was an uninspired performance. Even the cameraman tried to soup it up by raising the camera to pretend she was showing more than she was.
With the continual absence of her sister Caty, I wonder if there has been personal family reasons behind it. It was quite a bit of time, I believe, before Amanda came back to our screens recently. Could be looking after a family member.

I am sorry Derekdas, but I disagree that nobody else on a bed set stood out and I think you’re overlooking Roxy Winters as she’s a really good performer and puts a lot of effort in no matter which set she has to make do with. She always gives 100% and tries to put on the best show possible. Probably one of the best performers on TV slots these days.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
Today 09:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV