babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi there. Just a short post.Watched Partyland last night;very tame.DARYL MORGAN quite good though!Caty Cole came on for only five minutes with Ella and mentioned BS2 and that she wanted to get naked but didnt even take her bra off! Did she go "naked" on BS2? as I nearly recorded that show anyway;I'm sure it would have been better than tame PL.Karina Currie didnt even show up at all.So I have deleted it already. Talk later;work now!
06-11-2009 08:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bs was poor last night with only 5 babes on and a lot more non text reading on bsxtra too

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2009 12:14
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

Poor Daryl wasn't allowed a break at all last night, she had to do hour long calls on one channel quickly change and do the next one straight away, she kept having to get glasses of water as her voice was going.
BSXtra was terrible again, they now do phones then about 3 texts then phones again, I was hoping Daryl would take a break and come on for a while but as stated above they didnt let her. She's popular to call so I guess they milked the fact.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
06-11-2009 13:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I've not watched any BS stuff for about a week, other than about 30 minutes at each night at midnight on freeview. I recorded both BS1 and BSX last night. I thought they were both ok.
Caty, Reede, Daryl and Ella were in the gym/locker room set on BS1 and it was Megan, Karina, Geri, Ella, Reede and Daryl on BSX.
Karina was very amusing when on the mic. Geri (who some people were saying had left) appeared for a few minutes on screen and was reading out a lot of texts and was the voice making various announcements on both shows.
06-11-2009 14:39
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Just to open up a debate, but would you say that at the moment the BS Freeview show is better then what is being dished up by BB.
06-11-2009 21:35
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(06-11-2009 21:35 )matt38 Wrote:  Just to open up a debate, but would you say that at the moment the BS Freeview show is better then what is being dished up by BB.

I thought BS1 freeview was better than BB freeview last night. I saw both.
I expect BB to be better tonight though, since Jemma should be on, and better still tomorrow night when both Amanda and Jemma are supposed to be on.
I've seen every one of the freeview BB shows so far. Some have been very good, others haven't.
06-11-2009 22:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS2 last night hoping to see DARYL MORGAN,Reede and Caty Cole. BUT all I got was DARYL once;she was great with her big tits swaying all over the place;Caty Cole once and Jada;a nice surprise.BUT I had to "suffer" Yvette twice;so I have deleted my recording already! Sorry Yvette lovers! But two observations. I see that BS2 now runs on Freeview from 01.00 until 05.30;presumably since the BSXtra changes(cock-ups!) recently! Also I might be imagining things but I thought the graphics on screen were reduced;much better and there seemed less in the way of adverts for photos etc. Again much better;but I'm upset at missing Reede at the expense of Yvette.One problem with longer slots for each girl I presume! See you all later.
07-11-2009 09:54
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

reede was on BS1 & when i was watching her she had her bottom facing you could make out her ass hole they keeped zooming in on it.
witch i doing think babestation has every done.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 12:24 by dave34.)
07-11-2009 10:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only saw some of Jada, just after midnight on BS1. She was doing some pretty raunchy posing for the camera.
07-11-2009 12:13
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-11-2009 09:54 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I see that BS2 now runs on Freeview from 01.00 until 05.30;

Friday and Saturday only. Midnight - 5:00am all other nights.
07-11-2009 18:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV