babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping for good footage of Charley Green (especially as she was on until 4.00am covering for Kerrie!). The only set used was the blue set again!
Preeti was on at midnight for 1 hour 29 minutes. She was wearing a black semi see-through bra, black pants and black stockings. She sat down at the start showing cleavage. She crouched on 6 minutes and went braless 3 minutes later. Her pants came off on 22 minutes until the end BUT her stockings stayed on! She used various positions and was very good as usual.
Charley was then on for 1 hour 35 minutes! She was wearing a short black dress, black bra (not really visible!), white pants, white suspender belt and stockings plus black shoes. She used various positions showing great cleavage! before going topless after just 6 minutes! She then left her lovely 34"HH tits out for the rest of the show and really shook, squeezed and played with them all the time! LOVELY! She licked her nipples a few times and really enjoyed herself. She took one shoe and stocking off at 2.11 then put her shoe back on (but not her stocking). After 6 minutes both shoes and stockings were off! A VERY GOOD SHOW!
Lori was then on for ONLY 58 minutes. She was dressed! in a khaki? bra and pants and sat up at the start. She went topless after 8 minutes and took her pants off 19 minutes later. BUT she kept her bra on! She seemed a bit tame and was a bit static.
Preeti was then on (again) for the last hour and 27 minutes of the show. She was in the same outfit as before and sat up at the start. She took her pants off early and took one stocking off very briefly! She used various positions and put her pants on at 4.58 and her bra (after a struggle!) at 4.59. She then laid on her front for the last 30 minutes of the show. So a reasonable show with just 3 girls: Kerrie off and Cali not on MTB at all. They were all very good but I really enjoyed Charley as she really shook, bounced, squeezed and played with her lovely 34"HHs all the way through AS USUAL! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
05-01-2017 11:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

cali was mostly on babenation and babestation looking lovely in a cream and pale pink bra etc was rather a repeat show by herself preeti and charley last night just switching between the 3 sets and not changing as for lori no idea where she went for most of the evening
05-01-2017 22:18
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. The only set used was the blue one. Ashley was on at midnight naked from the start BUT after 3 minutes Lori joined her for a 2-4-1 for 28 minutes. Ashley put her pants on (off-screen) first. She stayed braless. Lori was in a blue bra and pants set and went braless after 5 minutes. They were in a very silly mood and there was "slight" touching with Lori smacking and rubbing Ashley's bum as she was crouched! VERY RISQUE!
Dannii then replaced Ashley for 24 minutes dressed in a black one piece suit. She went topless after 12 minutes.
Dannii was then on for 1 hour 35 minutes still topless. She used various positions and was naked within a minute! She put her suit back on for 5 minutes at 1.06.She rubbed her pussy and we saw good bum shots at the end! Normal Dannii!
Ashley was then on for 1 hour 34 minutes. She was dressed in a black bra and (tiny) black pants. She used her "normal" positions and her pants went down (stood up side view) after just a few minutes. They were off within a few minutes as usual. She got one tit out after 11 minutes for 3 minutes! She eventually took her bra off and was fully naked from 3.06 for 56 minutes until she finished. She seemed to be in her "normal" giggly mood and at one stage asked the producer to move the countdown clock away from in front of her face which he did. So a reasonable show from her but tamish for quite some time. She showed front shots a few times with brief handthong! Quite good as usual BUT not her best.
Dannii was then on (again!) for just 28 minutes! She was naked (except for black pvc boots) but took them off early. She stayed laid on her front mostly; boring!
Preeti was then on for just 28 minutes! She was braless just wearing red pants. She was sat up mainly with front and side views. At 5.00 she was still braless so covered? her tits with her hand before going off-screen! Dannii was then on (again) for the last 30 minutes in an orange bra and pants. She sat up most of the time but laid on her front towards the end briefly.
So a "different" show. Lots of reasonable footage of Ashley (as usual) and Dannii was on a fair bit. She must have finished her 10.00 stint on Babestation earlier than normal as she was on Meet the Babes at 12.31! Preeti was only on for 28 minutes at the end! UNUSUAL! And Lynda wasn't on at all! VERY UNUSUAL! But Ashley was as good as ever and on for a longish time as she should be! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 08:53 by trains55.)
06-01-2017 08:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley was the only 1 I bothered watching as the rest are boring and the usual stuff going on
06-01-2017 21:26
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV as usual. Friday is often Ashley's BEST night but not last night! My recorder recorded in two sections so accurate timings not available and I think I lost 15 minutes!
Ashley was on from midnight (in her regular (solo) MTB slot) in a 2-4-1 with Jada in the blue set for 28 minutes. Ashley was wearing her light lilac bra and pants and Jada was wearing black bra, pants and stockings. They both went topless and crouched but it was quite boring as usual!
Ashley was then on solo for about 37 minutes (solo) and went naked for 27 minutes before Dannii joined her for another 2-4-1 for 19 minutes. She was wearing a black (see-through) one piece suit and went braless (suit rolled down) early on. Ashley was braless .Tame!
Dannii was then on solo for 51 minutes. She did her usual things and was naked from 1 minute in! Normal Dannii!
Jada was then on for about an hour in a black one piece (mesh) see through outfit (topless), orange pants and black boots.She stayed like that for her section but oiled her bum and got into various positions. Quite tame for her!
We then had a minute catch-up of Cali; it made a change from Dannii!
Ashley was then on (again!) in the garage set BUT only for about 54 minutes! She was in the same outfit as before and was naked for 19 minutes! Not on long at all and quite static mainly laid on the bench! Not "normal" Ashley at all!
Dannii was then on (again!) in the blue set for 25 minutes! She was wearing a black (see-through) black bra and matching pants. She went topless early and spent the entire section covering and uncovering her tits! BORING!
Then Ashley joined her in the blue set for a 2-4-1. She wasin the same outfit and they both stayed covered up (after 5.00am I guess). They were then joined by Olivia for the last few minutes in a 3_4_1!
So a CRAP show. BUT it could have been WORSE! as we didn't SUFFER the dreaded split-screen on FV! THANKS BS! Ashley was as good as usual BUT suffered from short sections and too many (pointless) 2-4-1s! So she didn't give her best! Dannii was on too much and Jada was tame: I don't like her anyway so that didn't worry me! But Nicole wasn't on at all and Olivia only in the dying minutes in the (very pointless) 3-4-1 at the end! I would have preferred much less of Dannii to give Nicole and/or Olivia some screentime! Have BS got a masterplan? It makes you wonder! But having said that Ashley was far and away BOTN for me AGAIN!
Needless to say I didn't keep the show: I still need decent footage of Nicole. Never mind Ashley's on again tonight!! as well as Nicole, Olivia and Priya with no Dannii or Lori to get in the way........
I wonder what they'll do?.......
Anyway please let me/us know how bad the other shows were? Thanks as always.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 11:51 by trains55.)
07-01-2017 08:55
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping to get footage of Nicole as well as Priya and Ashley.At midnight Jada was in the garage set braless in blue/grey pants and white stockings.
Two minutes later we were in the blue set (for the rest of the show) with Nicole (HOORAY!) in a purple (big) bra and pants. Jada joined her 3 minutes later; same outfit as before plus a grey? bra. They were on together for 34 minutes. Both went topless early and Jada took her bra off.
Priya was then on for 33 minutes replacing Jada. She was wearing a nice white/black bra, tiny black pants and black stockings. She went half- topless early and braless 11 minutes before the end. Nicole was still topless but covered up towards the end but was topless again (briefly).
Priya was then on (solo) for 53 minutes. She was still braless and took her pants off early. She then stayed naked (except for stockings) for the rest of the show. She used various positions and was quite good.
Ashley was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes! She was wearing a black bra and (tiny) black pants. She was topless early and took her pants off and was naked except for her bra (undone). She took her bra off after just 19 minutes and stayed fully naked for the rest of her show (1 hour 9 minutes: LOVELY!). She used various positions as usual but was mainly crouched, laid on her front or stood up (side view mainly) showing off her lovely (shaking) bum! She sat up (top half only) for a listen in line! at the end! Very good as ever!
Olivia was then on for 59 minutes. She was wearing a nice (big) blue bra, black pants and black stockings. She took her pants off early and her bra came off after just 10 minutes. She stayed like this: naked except stockings for the rest of the show. Quite good as usual.
Jada was then on for the last hour of the show in a pink one piece suit showing cleavage. She went topless early on and used various positions. She sat up at 4.51 as Olivia joined her and she covered up before Nicole joined them in a (big) orange bra, pants and black stockings. They were mainly sat up for the last section.
So a reasonable show: Ashley again (as usual!) being BOTN for me and on (solo) for a good length of time! The other girls were pretty good BUT I am (again!) very disappointed that Nicole wasn't on (solo) at all! She was just in the 2 (or 3)-4-1s! WTF! She is a TOP girl like Ashley and should be on ALL the shows.
So I didn't keep the show as I have (better) and longer Ashley footage and Priya and Olivia no better than I've previously got.
Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
I wonder if Nicole will be on MTB FV tonight before she finishes at 1.00am? I think we know the answer don't we........
08-01-2017 07:54
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to see Nicole before she finished at 1.00am plus Sophie fully naked.........
At midnight we had Nicole and Kerrie for 36 minutes in a 2-4-1. Nicole was braless just in white pants and Kerrie was topless in black bra, pants and stripy top black stockings. There was "slight" touching and very brief tit-to-tit!
Nicole was then on SOLO for 23 minutes! She was still braless and was crouched, laid on side or front or sat up. She actually went fully naked! HOORAY! for the last 11 minutes. Very nice!
Priya was then on for 41 minutes! in a nice white mesh (see-through) one piece suit and white pants. She used several positions but mainly crouched or sat up. She went topless after 6 minutes and was naked for the last 11 minutes! Very nice!
Maddie was then on for 1 hour 20 minutes! She was dressed in black (smallish) bra showing cleavage, black pants and stockings! She used her "normal" positions. She went braless after just 8 minutes and took her pants off 4 minutes later! But she (of course!) kept her stockings on! Quite tame BUT normal Maddie!
Kerrie was then on for 1 hour and 1 minute. She took off her pink top? straight away and was wearing a black bra, black pants and stripy top black stockings. She sat up, crouched, laid on side and front etc and her bra and pants were on and off continuously! So reasonable but not great; I don't like her anyway so no worries!
Priya was then on (again!) for just 29 minutes! She was braless from the start in black pants and stockings. She laid on her front, side and front, sat up and crouched. She stayed braless.
Sophie was then on (HOORAY!) for the last hour. She was wearing a black shiny (cut-away) one piece suit and went topless very early on. She was mainly laid on her side, front or side or crouched. She rolled her suit down after 11 minutes becoming braless. She covered up at 4.58 and sat up as Maddie joined her for the USUAL 2-4-1 to finish the show. Maddie was wearing blue bra, pants and black stockings.
So a reasonable show BUT not great. The only set used was the blue one which I quite like. GOOD POINTS! All the girls were on and not many 2-4-1s; helped by the fact that there were only 4 girls after 1.00am! Nicole WAS ON! and went naked albeit very briefly! Nice though! Priya also went naked very briefly.
BAD POINTS: Sophie was only on at the very end and didn't go naked: not enough time and too late in the show! Pity as she was FULLY naked (no stockings!) on both the other shows! SHIT! And some of the sections were very short especially Priya's second one:29 minutes! I would also have liked Nicole to have been on solo for the first hour from midnight (like Ashley often is) so that she could have gone naked for longer!
But a reasonable? show but not one to keep! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
Flick tonight in her next FULL nightshow and ONLY 4 girls on (at the moment!) so no 2-4-1s!?
09-01-2017 10:57
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping to get good footage of Flick (One and a half hours last time!) and not too much of Lynda and Maddie......It didn't go like that of course! Flick was on at midnight in a black/white bra, matching pants and white stockings. Quite hopeful especially when she went topless (BRIEFLY) on 2 minutes!
But then Lynda joined her for the next 35 minutes. She was wearing a (big) red bra, suspender belt, black pants and stripy top black stockings. Flick went topless and half-topless (Cali style) on and off BUT never ditched the bra completely! Lynda went topless on and off BUT went braless! on 21 minutes! It was quite a "tame" affair
Flick was then on (solo) for 23 minutes! NICE! But she was topless (only) on and off but used various positions. At the very last minute (literally!) she stood up and took her stockings off! Very tame compared to last time where she was BRALESS for 45 minutes! and not what I/we were expecting or hoping for!
Lynda was then on for an hour and a half in the same outfit from earlier. She used various positions but was crouched a lot of the time and went topless on and off as usual. Quite tame!
Maddie was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes. She was wearing a black see-through bra, black pants and black stockings! She did a "normal" Maddie show getting naked except for her stockings! after about 30 minutes. She used her normal positions but was mainly crouched or laid on her side as usual. She did a Stage Dancers POV line twice whatever that was? So tame as usual.
Olivia was then on for the last hour or so. She was wearing an orange see-through bra, matching pants and black stockings. She went topless early on briefly and on and off but eventually went braless and took her pants off becoming naked except for stockings as usual! She used various positions but was mainly crouched or laid on her side. Very good as usual BUT I/we miss her fully naked stints these days don't we. At 4.58 she went off screen still "naked" as Lynda came on in her black (mesh) see-through one piece suit (with black underwear underneath) and black boots. Olivia was still "naked" at 5.00! and we saw back views of her briefly! and front view VERY BRIEFLY! She got dressed(out of shot) and came back onscreen. Flick then joined her at 5.13 in her nice pink underwear set (from Babestation earlier) and was solo from 5.16 until the end.
So not a GREAT show as was expected! I thought Flick could have been on for longer on her own and was very tame: almost like a dayshow! (Last time she was much more energetic and was topless and then braless for 45 minutes!) It looks like she was best on Babestation (braless)! SHIT!
Maddie and Lynda were tamish as usual but Olivia was very good as usual and even showed her tits after 5.00!
BUT the worst thing was that for the ENTIRE show the mics didn't work at all so we couldn't hear what the girls were trying to tell us! I find it quite unbelievable that this wasn't put right as the producers must have realised that things weren't right!?
So very disappointed again BUT not really surprised! Please let me/us know how the other shows were and how Flick did: similar to MTB I'm guessing? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 10:07 by trains55.)
10-01-2017 09:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Filck looked rather tasty at 10 till 11
as for maddie the last 2 nights has been like the last 6 months for her I only own 1 bra thong and tights/stockings zzzzzzz
lynda dull as always
olivia getting back to what she was a few months ago
even lori who did 6-1 managed a few changes
10-01-2017 21:28
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV hoping to see Alexa Brooke before she finished at 1.00am plus Sophie FULLY naked! I failed on both counts: Alexa wasn't on last night: Shame! And Sophie kept her stockings on...
Preeti was on from midnight for 1 hour 2 minutes in maroon? bra and pants. She went topless after just 10 minutes and was naked 11 minutes later until the end of her section. She used various positions and did her usual things. Very good as usual.
After 2 minutes of adverts Jenna was on for JUST 6 minutes! She was in a maroon? strappy see-through bra and matching pants. She managed to go topless before she went off.
Sophie was then on for 1 hour 46 minutes! She was braless from the start wearing (tiny) bright blue/black pants and black stockings. She played with her pants slightly from the start and they went down and off after 15 minutes BUT were back on a minute later! 15 minutes later they went down to her ankles and were then off for the rest of her section (1 hour 15 minutes) BUT her stockings stayed on! She used various positions: laid on front, side and back, sat up (side) and stood up (side). She was very good as usual and BS gave her a nice long section. Thanks.
Jenna was then back on for 1 hour 7 minutes! She was dressed in a black (semi see-through) one piece suit showing good cleavage and very soon one nipple was out! She soon went topless and was braless (suit rolled down) on and off. Oil was mentioned but it didn't appear!. Very good but "restrained" compared to how she used to be until recently!
After 3 minutes of adverts Jenna was back for another 25 minutes and was covered up at the start but went topless and was naked! for the last 8 minutes laid on her front. Very nice!
Lexi was then on for the last 58 minutes. She took off a checked shirt as she arrived and was braless in just (tiny) black pants. She was stood up at the start but was mainly laid on her front. She sat up and put her (big) black bra on at 4.58 and then stayed laying on her front until the end of the show. Quite tame for her.
So a different sort of show to what I was expecting. Alexa not on at all so just 4 girls and no 2-4-1s! GREAT! The only set used was the blue one and all the girls were very good but it was a fairly mediocre show only livened up by occasional naked sections! So not one to keep. Please let me/us know how the other shows were.
Charley Green on tonight till 1.00am plus the same line-up as tonight BUT with ASHLEY replacing Sophie. Hopefully a GREAT night! Thanks
11-01-2017 08:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV