babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. Meet the Babes FV as usual. Hoping to see Lexi and Jenna with not too much of Maddie and Cali!? So at midnight we had Cali in a black bra and pants set with stockings and Jess braless in purple/black pants and stocking boots. Cali went braless and they both changed positions and plated with their tits on and off (especially Jess).This lasted for 1 hour 2 minutes! Too long?
Cali was then on (solo) for 27 minutes! She stayed braless, crouched, sat up and did a Listen in Line but was normal Cali: TAME!
Jess was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes! She was braless wearing black pants and stockings. She used various positions: sat up, crouched, stood up and laid on front etc showing off her nice lithe slim body and biggish tits. She took her pants off after 20 minutes (naked except stockings) and stayed like that until the end. Very good.
Maddie was then on for 1 hour 9 minutes. She was wearing a cream/black bra, tiny black pants and black stockings. She was mainly crouched or laid on her side. She took her pants off early as usual and her bra after 15 minutes: naked except stockings (as usual!). She sat up at 3.59, put her bra back on and then crouched for 11 minutes.
Lexi was then on for 37 minutes! WTF! She was in a grey one piece suit and after showing a nipple on 4 minutes went topless. She laid on her front for the whole section from 4.14 with her suit rolled down (braless). VERY TAME for her! BUT I suppose it was late in the show and she didn't have very long"
Maddie was then on (again!) at 4.47 until the end of the show. She was wearing the same outfit as earlier on. She took her bra off at 4.54! for just 2 minutes! and then stayed sat up until the end! BORING!
So not a good show: Didn't see Flick or Leigh ( a late addition?) Was Leigh on? I did see Flick on Babestation braless and shaking: lovely! Didn't see Jenna either. Maddie was on far too much:1 hour 53 minutes in total! Lexi only on for a ridiculously short time (37 minutes! ) Jess was on for a longish time and looks really nice and very professional with a lovely body.
But apart from all of that BS seemed to have technical problems again! None of the MTB mics worked but all through the show you could hear the girls on Babenation doing their mic announcements! Very disconcerting! Surely BS could have fixed that before the show ended!? Obviously not!
So didn't keep! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 09:30 by trains55.)
24-01-2017 09:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(24-01-2017 09:24 )trains55 Wrote:  Jess was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes! She was braless wearing black pants and stockings. She used various positions: sat up, crouched, stood up and laid on front etc showing off her nice lithe slim body and biggish tits. She took her pants off after 20 minutes (naked except stockings) and stayed like that until the end. Very good.
Disgraceful channel hogging. Hope it never happens again.

No, wait... laughHearteek

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-01-2017 09:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Filck was on from half 11 till 1 mostly shaking her cute arse then maddie was on zzzzzzzz then lexi looked lovely as normal spent some time nude
Then cali looking lovely
dont think leigh and jenna appeared hence why jess was on
24-01-2017 21:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV last night. Only a brief review this morning; running late! At midnight Alice was on crouched fully naked! in the blue set for 2 minutes!!! Lucky Sky viewers; she'd been on since 10.30 so PROBABLY naked since 11...?
Lynda was then on for 1 hour 27 minutes! in her black mesh see through one piece suit, stockings and boots. She went topless briefly on and off but that was that! Tame and boring as usual!
Cali was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes in her red mesh see through one piece suit and matching tiny pants. She went topless (suit rolled up) on and off and spent most of the time laid on her side as usual.
Preeti was then on for 59 minutes! just in pink pants which came off very quickly as usual! She did her usual things including her POV listen in line so NORMAL Preet1!
Then at 4.00 we "suffered" a Dannii catch-up repeat for 49 minutes!!!
Cali was then on (again!) from 4.49 until the end of the show. She was in the same outfit as before but at 4.59 she put a bra on underneath to cover up her nice pert tits. She spent the last half hour sat up and it was boring to watch.
So a crap show with the wrong? girls on longest! I'm assuming because of the lengthy catch-up that Jenna wasn't on and there were only 3 (main) girls on?
But whatever it was pretty dire and went straight in the bin!
Anyway Alice and Sophie on (plus Lori!) and Charley Green until 1.00am! It should be better!?....
Please let me/us know how (bad?) the other shows were. Thanks.
25-01-2017 10:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual and was looking forward to seeing Charley before she finished at 1.00am plus Alice and Sophie!? But it was CRAP! I did see them BUT because of the very well documented technical issues it was just like a dayshow! There were no graphics at all (certainly not on Freeview) and no phone numbers displayed at all. I don't think any of the girls made any announcements at all HENCE very few callers! Well done BS! SURELY something could have been sorted out either with numbers and PINS displayed or at the very least an announcement of some sort! VERY POOR!
So at midnight Alice was on in the blue set in a black bra and pants set and was joined by Charley Green in a white (undone) blouse with a flesh? and blue one piece suit underneath. That would have been nice normally!
Charley was then on solo after 18 minutes for ONLY 8 minutes!
Then Alice was on (again!) for 4 minutes!
Sophie in a black one piece suit was on for 46 minutes!
Priya was then on in a black one piece suit for 12 minutes!
Then Alice (again!) for 17 minutes in the office.
Sophie was then on (again!) in the blue set for 2 hours 1 minute! She laid on her side at one stage (briefly)!
Alice was then on (again!) in the study for 29 minutes!
Sophie was then on (again!) in the study for 12 minutes!
Alice was then on (again!) for the last hour and two minutes in the blue set.
So it was just like a dayshow as regards content with no announcements from the girls that I was aware of SO THAT we Freeview viewers hadn't a clue as to what was happening! VERY BAD!
As you can see it was the SOPHIE show: (on for a total of 2 hours 59 minutes!) very nice under normal circumstances! with Alice on quite a bit as well! (2 hours 6 minutes!)
GOOD POINTS! all my favourite girls were on, FULLSCREEN with no graphics and no Lori at all!!
BAD POINTS: Basically a dayshow! All the girls stayed fully dressed. No information from BS (or the girls!) to let us viewers know what was happening: not GOOD PR!
And as of 6.45 the problems were still there as Ayesha was on daytime (showing off her lovely busty body as much as she can!) without any graphics at all! BUT at least there was a hand-written! PIN number displayed for those viewers who could remember the phone number!
So come on Babestation WTF! You could and should have done much better re. info. Please sort it for tonight!.
Of course the cynic in me wondered if (somehow?) it was anything to do with Westport!...........
So hope tonight is more NORMAL! I hesitate to say it BUT it can't be any worse!....................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2017 08:38 by trains55.)
26-01-2017 08:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think we can review it in just 1 word....disaster

Piper Niven Superfan
26-01-2017 10:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. What a difference a day makes! Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. It was almost "normal" from the start apart from hand-written cards for the "gimmicks"! But the graphics returned later on in the show! SHAME!
At midnight Ashley was on in the blue set (obviously) naked BUT we saw the top half only! She then put her pants on (out of shot) and was joined by Beth for a 2-4-1 for 30 minutes. Beth was wearing (tiny) black pants and stripy top black stockings. They were sat up for the whole time.
Ashley left at 12.30 (she'd probably been on since 11.00ish?) and Beth was on solo for the next 32 minutes. She used various positions: crouched, laid on front and back, sat up and stood up. She took her pants off after just 2 minutes BUT kept her stockings on! Very good as usual.
Dannii was then on in the blue set for 57 minutes. She was wearing a black one piece suit from the start and went topless on and off and was fully naked from 1.26 (after 24 minutes!). She used various positions as usual but was mainly crouched or sat up.
At 1.59 Preeti was on for just 2 minutes: I suspect Dannii wanted a wee!? She was in a (big) black bra-top and pants.
Dannii was then back on for another hour and twenty nine minutes. She was still naked and stayed naked until the end. She crouched and sat up as usual. Quite good.
Ashley was then on (in the garage set!) for 1 hour 32 minutes. She was wearing a black see-through bra and (tiny) black pants. She stood up from the start and leant on the bench. She played with her pants and hair and really shook her lovely bum! She laid on the bench on her front and moved her pants up and down slightly. She went topless after 14 minutes and was braless at 2.51 (stood up) she threw her bra across the set! and put high heel shoes on (very nice!) She played with her tits (with close-ups at 2.54, NICE!) She was naked (except shoes!) at 2.57 and was standing up (back and side views) with several frontal shots but sometimes these were obliterated by the captions! She laid on her front (on the bench) from 3.53 (no shoes) and stood up again at 3.59 and got dressed. (She had been naked for 1 hour 2 minutes). Very good as usual and went naked as she always does now!
Preeti was then on for the last hour and twenty seven minutes of the show. She was braless from the start just in black pants. She stood up at the start and sat on the bench. She stood up at 4.11 and went naked as she does! She then sat and laid on the bench most of the time. She laid on her back at 4.58 and put her pants and bra on. She then sat up at 5.12 and was joined by Beth in a grey one piece suit.
So quite a good show at last. Ashley was on for a longish time ( just 4 girls helps!) and went naked AS USUAL! It was nice to see her wearing heels! Beth was good but not on long (solo). Dannii was PREDICTABLE! Preeti was very good as usual going naked early.
So a bit better than usual. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2017 10:58 by trains55.)
27-01-2017 10:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. Hoping to see Ashley as normal! The only set used was the blue one.
Ashley started the show off in her (normal!?) midnight slot. She was dressed? in a black strappy (no bra!) bra and strappy black pants. She was standing up at the start but used her usual positions. She took her bra off on 15 minutes and was naked 2 minutes later! She stayed naked for her whole section (1 hour 14 minutes!), She crouched, sat up (side) stood up (side) and occasionally gave us frontal shots BUT these suffered from top half only shots! WTF! Very good as we expect from her now! AND she always delivers! BOTN for me AGAIN!
At 1.31 Olivia was on wearing a smallish black bra and tiny black pants: NO STOCKINGS!!!!! She stood up at the start showing nice cleavage. She went topless at 1.36 and was fully naked 5 minutes later. She used various positions and really played with her lovely tits on and off. She put her pants back on at 2.40 (naked for 59 minutes) .Very good as usual.
Dannii then joined her for a 2-4-1 for 18 minutes. Olivia was still braless and Dannii was wearing a strappy black bra and matching pants. Dannii went topless on and off and they both played with their tits especially Olivia! Dannii covered up at the end.
Dannii was then on (solo) for 41 minutes! She used her normal positions and was topless at the start and crouched. She then sat up at 3.00 and covered up! She took her pants off 2 minutes later sitting up (side view) and crouched. She laid on her front and took her bra off at 3.06 while sitting up (side view). She stayed naked until 3.39 (33 minutes. She put her pants on and was joined by Lynda for 20 minutes in a 2-4-1. Lynda was wearing a white one piece suit (topless), tiny white pants and flesh? stockings. They both sat side by side. Tame!
Lynda was then on (solo) for 31 moinutes staying topless. She used various positions BUT was boring as usual!
At 4.30 Lynda (still topless) was joined by Lori who was dressed!!! in a cream/grey bra and pants set. She went topless after just 6 minutes and crouched, sat up and knelt up (side view) very close to Lynda! She covered up at 4.45 BUT her nipples were out briefly! Lori was then solo until 4.55. She went naked! showing off her landing strip! as she does. She got dressed at 4.55 when Olivia joined her (same outfit from earlier) and by Lynda at 5.00 (same outfit from earlier). Quite tame!
So a reasonable but not GREAT show. All the girls were good (except Lynda!) BUT the show suffered from 2 (and 3!)-4-1s! Ashley was BY FAR the best girl on: she's so reliable these days and lovely to watch. She (also) is often naked for the longest: like tonight!
Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
Only 4 girls on tonight (at the moment!) so I'm hoping for good (lengthy) footage of them all: Ashley (again), Alice!, Olivia (again!) and Preeti. It won't happen though will it!!!???
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2017 09:08 by trains55.)
28-01-2017 09:05
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Tempted though I was by the usual Ashley-Dannii double bill, the prospect of Lucy, Brooke, Sophia and Lily on the other side was far more tempting.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-01-2017 09:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping to see both Ashley and Alice: it didn't happen last time they were both on! But this time I did see them BUT not for very long as Priya was added to the mix. The only set used was the boudoir!
At midnight Alice wad on fully naked crouched. GREAT! but after a minute (literally!) she sat up and covered herself with her hand and pants and was replaced by Preeti and Priya in a 2-4-1 for 1 hour 14 minutes! Preeti was wearing a (small) black bra and tiny black pants. Priya was wearing a nice white/black bra and pants set. They sat up most of the time but did crouch on and off.
Ashley replaced Preeti at 1.15 for 14 minutes with Priya. She was wearing a (biggish) black bratop and (tiny) black pants. Priya was still braless.They were sat up most of the time and at 1.21 Priya grabbed Ashley's shoulder and rocked her! RISQUE! At 1.24 they ere bum to bum with SLIGHT touching! Ashley went (fully) topless at 1.25.
Ashley was then on (solo) for 1 hour 12 minutes. She took her bra off within a minute and was naked 14 minutes later! She used her normal positions: crouched, laid on side and front, sat up (front: mainly top half only!) and her "favourite" stood up (side view). We saw frontal shots (very briefly) and occasionally used her handthong! She really rubbed her pussy a lot of the time! (She was fully naked for 1 hour 2 minutes). Very good (as usual) but not her best!
Alice was then on at 2.41 for only! 49 minutes. She was wearing a black (see-through) bra and (tiny) black pants. She went topless straight away, braless at 2.43 and was naked at 2.44! (She was fully naked for 46 minutes). She used her normal positions: crouched and laid on her front, laid on her side, sat up (side view: her favourite!), sat up (front: usually top half only!) and stood up (side view). We saw her standing up facing the camera a few times as well! Very good BUT not her best and not on for long!
Preeti was then on for 18 minutes! She was braless in (tiny) black pants. She went naked after just 8 minutes (sat up; side view) for 10 MINUTES!
Priya then joined her for 41 minutes! in a 2-4-1. She was braless from the start and they used various positions.
At 4.29 Priya was on solo for 23 minutes! still braless. She was sat up at the start and crouched briefly.
Preeti joined her at 4.52 in a (big) black lacy bra and (tiny) black pants. She went topless at 4.53 and really shook and played with her big tits. She sat up at 4.57 and covered up BUT her nipples were out BRIEFLY! Ashley joined her at 5.02 in her outfit from earlier and Priya from 5.12 in a black (partly see-through) one piece suit.
A good show and YES I did see both Ashley and Alice who both went naked AS IS NOW USUAL! Very good as ever! they weren't on for very long as there were (in the end) 5 girls instead of 4 as originally rostered! Pretti and Priya were both quite good both solo and together BUT some sections were VERY short! Olivia wasn't on at all!
So quite a good "different" show; it's unusual that both the twins were on together! I decided not to keep it as I have better footage of both Ashley and Alice BUT it was pretty good.
Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 09:29 by trains55.)
29-01-2017 09:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV