Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
I was again pleased with Jenna, Dannii, Flick and Jenna Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-02-2017 09:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual and what a CRAP show again! They used the pink set again as usual. All 5 girls were on BUT once again Dannii took over!(1 hour 32 minutes out of 4 hours!)
Preeti was on at midnight for an hour. She was wearing a pale grey one piece suit which came off gradually until she was naked after just 17 minutes. She used various positions BUT was mainly crouched. Good as usual.
Dannii was then on for 1 hour 1 minute in a black sheer see-through one piece suit. She rolled the suit up after 10 minutes while sat up and was crouched or laid on her front briefly. She didn't go naked!
Lexi was then on for JUST 31 minutes braless in just black pants. She moved her pants down after 7 minutes to mid-thigh and was naked 2 minutes later until she finished. She crouched, laid on her side and sat up on and off but her section was spoilt by the USUAL top half shots most of the time! Quite good despite only being on for a very short time!
Jenna was then on for 30 minutes in her black (no bra) bra, suspender belt and (tiny) black pants. She sat up at the start BUT was mainly crouched or laid on her front! Very tame!
Dannii was then on (AGAIN!) for 31 minutes. She was wearing the same outfit from earlier (was it glued to her all night?) and sat up at the start. She used various positions but was crouched most of the time. She rolled her suit up after 16 minutes while sat up and rolled her suit right up becoming topless. She showed good front shots:VERY good and unusual for her! Again she didn't take her suit off!
Ashley was then on (HOORAY!) but only for 26 minutes until she went home! She was braless in orange? pants and came on set carrying a matching bra! She sat up at the start and we saw a few body shots! before she laid on her front or side for most of her section. Her pants went down to mid-thigh briefly. So although it was good to see Ashley (unlike Wednesday!) she should have been on MUCH more than Dannii! After all MTB was "her" show ESPECIALLY her midnight slot! Very disappointed AGAIN! Come on BS Ashley is one of your TOP girls and should be on as much as Dannii! She obviously started on MTB at 10.00 instead of Babenation: VERY UNUSUAL! Not good.
Never mind we have a good line-up tonight including both Ashley and Alice until 5.30 as well as Preeti plus Lori and Lexi until 3.00! So PLEASE BS can we have a FULL show on MTB until 5.30!? instead of the "usual" catch up section from 4.00 meaning that it's only worth watching until then! Please sort out the schedule AND girl's breaks if necessary! RANT OVER!
Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2017 08:48 by trains55.)
24-02-2017 08:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Dannii and Jenna looking great again, a shame that Ashley Emma was held back to almost the end, though.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-02-2017 08:50
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley Emma had a very good naked stint after 1am on Babestation (channel 908 on Sky). A night for blonde lovers on Babestation.
24-02-2017 10:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-02-2017 10:56 )The Special Juans Wrote:  Ashley Emma had a very good naked stint after 1am on Babestation (channel 908 on Sky). A night for blonde lovers on Babestation.

Glad you all enjoyed her! She was only on MTB FV for 26 minutes! LITERALLY just before she went home at 4.00am! BUT I know she started the show off at 10.00! and was very good and VERY NAKED! UNUSUAL instead of being on Babenation! at the start! BUT at least we did see her last night unlike the night before! She's on until 5.30! tonight as well as Alice BUT what are the chances of us seeing both of them (two of my favourites!) on MTB tonight!? And will MTB last until 5.30am WITHOUT Catch-ups!? I doubt it somehow: come on BS surprise us! Oh sorry you do most nights!
24-02-2017 11:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping to see a "FULL LENGTH" show until 5.30!............................But of course it didn't happen! SURPRISE! NOT! The main set used was the shiny pink one.
At midnight we saw VERY BRIEFLY! Ashley braless just in (tiny) black pants. She left straight away having been on since 10.00?
Preeti was then on in a nice pink? one piece bra and pants set. She sat up at the start and was joined by Ashley! in a 2-4-1 for 29 minutes with the tagline "Big Booty Special" ! Very original seeing as they have (probably) the best bootys on BS! They both went braless and crouched on and off and sat up in various directions. They also stroked and patted each other's thigh and bum! VERY RISQUE! Quite good.
Preeti was then on (solo) for 46 minutes and was naked within 4 minutes! She stayed naked until the end and was crouched a lot of the time shaking and showing off her lovely (big) bum! Very good as usual.
Alice was then on for an hour in a black (see-through) bra and (tiny) black pants. She sat up at the start and used her usual positions: crouched, sat up (front, side) and laid on side. She went braless after just 5 minutes and was naked 8 minutes later while sitting up BUT there were a lot of top half body shots AS USUAL! We had a few (BRIEF) front sitting up shots: VERY NICE! She was very good as usual but her section was spoilt (once again!) by mostly top body only shots except when crouched! She put her pants on at the end (naked for 47 minutes!)
Alice was then joined by Lexi for a 2-4-1 for 22 minutes! Alice was still braless and Lexi was braless just wearing black (biggish!) pants. they both used different positions: crouched, sat up etc.
Lexi was then on (solo) for just 29 minutes until she went home at 3.01. She was still braless and used various positions: sat up, stood up and crouched. She played with her pants several times and moved them down to just above her knees (briefly) just before the end while stood up (side view). Very good as usual despite the very! short section!
Ashley was then on (solo) in the pink set for 7 minutes! She was wearing a black (see-through) strappy bra, (tiny) black pants and black stockings! She was topless after just 2 minutes and played with her nice tits and crouched.
After just 8 minutes we had a (very brief!) Alice catch up before Ashley was back on for 51 minutes in the "new" pink office? set. She was crouched on the bench? at the start (covered up!) and laid on her side and front and crouched. She sat up (side) briefly ( head and shoulder view!) and was then (mainly) laid on her side and/or crouched. She put glasses on! at 3.27 and then went topless! She leant over and on the bench a minute later and laid on her side and front. She then sat up (side view) and took her pants off on 3.46. She then stood up showing off her lovely big bum from the side! She shook her bum and then laid on her front (briefly) before standing up again. TAME for her!
Then DISASTER! At 4.00 and for 52 minutes! we SUFFERED catch up repeats of Alice and Lynda in the hospital set both going topless. WTF: PLEASE SORT THE ROTAS OUT BS!
Ashley was then on at 4.52 until the end in the study (Babenation set) BUT with MTB graphics and phone number! She said that she would be on until 5.30 on Freeview (She was) but only until 5.00 on Sky. (Is that correct as I thought all the Sky shows went on until 5.30?) She was in the same outfit from earlier and was sat on the desk at the start. She laid on the desk (on her front) and went topless at 4.56. She leant on the desk and really shook her lovely bum and rubbed her pussy! She covered up at 4.59 and put her glasses on at 5.01! She stood up briefly (side view) and then laid on her front and side until the end.
So a reasonable show?
GOOD POINTS: We saw 4 out of 5 girls: NO LORI! All were good with Alice being very good: naked as usual most of her section plus (BRIEF!) front sitting up shots! Preeti good (as usual) and Lexi also good despite a VERY short section length!
BAD POINTS: Still not a FULL show with 52 minutes of catch-up repeats! WTF: as I have said surely by re-arranging the girl's schedule and breaks it should be possible to have full-length shows on all 3 channels!
Ashley was VERY TAME! But I was surprised (and pleased!) to see her as she was on MTB from 10.00 until 12.00? on Sky and the last two nights she did the same and wasn't on MTB FV much at all! (Not on at all on Wednesday!) The 2-4_1s came back! although Ashley and Preeti were entertaining touching each other VERY slightly! in their "BIG BOOTY" section from midnight!
So not a show to keep!
As we have the same set-up tonight: Charley!, Alice and Olivia on after 4.00 I might record Babenation to try and get 5 FULL? hours of the show!
Please let me/us know how the other shows were as usual. From what I saw Alice on Babestation from 11.30 (office) was very good going naked after just 7 minutes BUT I'm guessing crouched mostly! Any standing shots? I presume not? And also clever scheduling! BS put Ashley on Meet the Babes from 10.00 while Alice was on Babenation at the same time! Great thinking BS!
Finally: Did Ashley go (fully) naked on FV anywhere last night or was it a "Non-naked" night for her? UNUSUAL! for her these days. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2017 11:01 by trains55.)
25-02-2017 10:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I stayed with Meet the Babes FV and am glad I did! I wondered if we would see a FULL LENGTH show?............The only set used was the "usual" shiny pink one. I quite like it.
At midnight Amelia! was on topless in a black bra, pants and (stripy top) stockings. She was joined by Charley for 25 minutes in a 2-4-1 with the tagline: BIG MELONS SPECIAL! Someone at MTB has my sense of fun! Charley was wearing her nice silky red blouse over white pants, suspender belt and black stockings.(No bra?) She flopped her 34"HHs out after just 7 minutes and really squeezed, shook and played with them all the time as usual! They both used various positions and were very good and I don't like 2-4-1s!
At 12.45 Charley was on (solo) for 28 minutes! She sat up and used her "normal" positions and we saw tit close-ups at 1.00. LOVELY! She then did her blouse up (again) and crouched again until the end. Very good as usual and not STATIC!
Amelia was then on in the same outfit BUT covered up! for just 2 minutes!
Charley was then on (again) for 21 minutes carrying on from where she left off! More crouching, sitting up. laying down + standing up showing off her lovely trim bum! Lovely PLUS more tit close-ups! I really can't get enough of this amazing lady: it's a big boob thing!
Olivia was then on for 47 minutes. She was wearing a (big) black bra and matching pant. (NO STOCKINGS!) She took her pants off after just 9 minutes (side view) and took her bra off 2 minutes later and stayed FULLY naked until the end (36 minutes) Very good despite the short time!
Amelia was then on for 39 minutes wearing an orange (see-through) bra, matching pants and stripy top black stockings with one tit out briefly at the start! She went naked (except stockings) at 2.26 until the end (34 minutes). Very good and it was lovely seeing her on "regular" BS again!
Alice was then on for an hour. She was braless from the start and just wearing (tiny) black pants. She leant forward on 4 minutes and took her pants off AND gave us a VERY brief pussy flash! LOVELY! She used her usual positions BUT suffered from too many top half body shots as usual! We did occasionally see front shots of her when sitting up! Very good though as she always is. (Fully naked for 55 minutes)
Then at 4.00 we SUFFERED the NOW normal catch ups of Lynda and Alice for 49 minutes!
Charley was then on (again!) for the last 40 minutes in the same outfit. She went topless at 4.53 for 6 minutes! and was mainly laid on her front or back or laid on her side showing lovely cleavage EVEN when she was "covered up". Lovely girl!
So (despite the catch ups) I was pleased with what I got and will keep it for Alice (naked as usual), Charley (lengthy topless footage) and Amelia (not on BS much now; also "naked") plus Olivia fully naked! Lori wasn't on at all!
I recorded the other shows as well and this is how the girls did:
Alice on all three shows and good on all of them BUT had more standing up full shots on Babestation! BUT the pussy flash on Meet the Babes!
Charley very good on all shows; longest on Meet the Babes and Babenation (where she went braless briefly!)
Olivia very good (and FULLY naked on all of them!) Longest on Babestation: shortest on Meet the Babes.
Amelia very good on all shows: naked (except stockings) Fairly long sections on all of them.
Lori only on Babestation and Babenation: MUCH longer on Babestation!
So quite interesting BUT I still prefer Meet the Babes overall. I like the sets and it doesn't seem too "in your face"! They do have the occasional (at the moment!) 2-4-1's BUT I prefer them to the ridiculous catch-ups! So I'm well pleased and will keep the show! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2017 15:49 by trains55.)
26-02-2017 10:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping to get footage of Alexa who isn't usually on MTB FV! The set used was the pink one as usual.
At midnight Alexa was on! braless just in (tiny) black pants. She was then joined by Sophie in a dark blue one piece suit for 29 minutes in a 2-4-1. She took her suit off after just 5 minutes. They both moved around and crouched as well as sitting up side by side. Alexa REALLY played with her lovely tits virtually all the time! LOVELY!
Sophie was then on (solo) for 10 minutes! She crouched and laid on her front and moved her pants down slightly.
Olivia was on for 51 minutes! in a (cut-away) black bra, black pants and black stockings. She sat up most of the time with (mainly) top half body shots! but laid on her side or front briefly and crouched. She took her pants off after 34 minutes BUT her bra stayed on! Five minutes before the end of her section she laid on her side showing (nice) full body shots!
Priya was then on for 50 minutes! in a black one piece suit showing slight cleavage. She sat up or crouched most of the time and went topless after 28 minutes BUT stayed "dressed" until the end. VERY tame!
Alexa was then on (solo)! (At last I've got her on MTB FV!) She was wearing a small white top and (smallish) white pants. She was on for just 39 minutes and went topless from 6 minutes. She played with her tits on and off (BUT not like in her 2-4-1 from midnight!) She was sat up mainly (front: mainly top shots!) or side: full shots! but did crouch and kneel up briefly. Very good but tame compared to earlier on the show with Sophie!
Charley was then on for the last hour in a black one piece suit and brown stockings. She sat up at the start BUT was mostly laid on her front crouching occasionally. She showed great cleavage from the start and went topless after 27 minutes! She played with them as usual BUT not as energetically as usual! She took her stockings off 4 minutes later! and we saw back and side full body shots towards the end: LOVELY!
A reasonable BUT not great show which I'm keeping for Alexa. On checking the other FV shows I'm glad that I didn't record Babestation as Alexa wasn't on there at all!: she's often been naked on there and she was only on Babenation (topless!) for 30 minutes! It seemed like a tamish night overall with only Priya going "fully" naked on Babestation and Babenation. (Although Olivia was naked except for stockings on Babestation) So I'm fairly pleased with what I got: Alexa NAKED on MTB next time she's on!? But it might be a long wait as she said she won't be on for some time!
GOOD POINTS: all 5 girls were on BUT some in very short sections! AND no annoying catch up repeats! HOORAY! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2017 10:15 by trains55.)
27-02-2017 09:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. What a CRAP show! I was hoping to see Ella-Mai before she finished at 3.00am (she had replaced Preeti).......The only set used was the pink one.
At midnight Alice was on (solo!) for an hour (in Ashley's "normal" slot!). She was braless and just wearing stripy top black stockings and see-through pants (down to her ankles!) She was sat up at the start (top half shots only) and was mainly crouched or sat up with only top half shots when sat up! We saw BRIEF full shots once or twice but only fleetingly! Very good as usual BUT not FULLY naked: her pants didn't come off and not very good camera shots!
Ashley (UNUSUALLY in on a Monday!) was then on for 49 minutes. She was in a black strappy (see-through) bra and matching pants. She sat up at the start and was topless after just 3 minutes. Apart from a very BRIEF full shot we saw just her top half while sat up! She bounced up and down and was crouched from 5 minutes and laid on her front or side most of the time! She moved her pants down 4 minutes later and took them off while sat up (FULL side view!). She spent the rest of her section laid on her front or crouched. Her bra stayed on! VERY TAME! At 1.48 she covered up and sat up as Maddie joined her for 4 minutes! She was wearing her black strappy (no-bra) bra, mesh Stockinghs and (tiny) black pants. She was then on solo for 34 minutes! She was braless early and took her pants off and was then crouched or laid on her side and sat up (side view) and against the wall. NORMAL Maddie!
Priya was then on for 1 hour 8 minutes. She was wearing a black (see-through) one piece suit and crouched at the start. She sat up 4 minutes later and went topless. She was sat up or crouched most of the time and covered up just before the end.
So a VERY tame show! None of the girls went FULLY naked and Ella-Mai wasn't on at all!
So not worth keeping: all the girls were quite tame and static: even Ashley and Alice!
Now just a few observations:
Ashley was at her best on Babestation! On for 1 hour 16 minutes and FULLY naked for 38 minutes! BUT we saw lots of (FULL) body shots when she stood /sat up: SIDE and FRONT! We also saw her crouched and laid on her side. The only channel where she went FULLY naked!
Alice wore the same outfit on all three channels and DID'NT go FULLY naked anywhere! She was only on Babestation for 35 minutes!, and 38 minutes! on Babenation plus 30 minutes? before Freeview! Very tame!: probably at her best on Meet the Babes BUT really suffered from top half only shots when sat/stood up!
Ella-Mai was on Babestation for JUST 25 minutes!. She was braless and just in pants and stockings. She was on Babenation for JUST 26 minutes! She was dressed as a college girl and took off everything except her stockings! She was back on later for 32 minutes and just went braless. LOVELY GIRL! Please come back on "regular" BS!
Priya was on Babenation for 1 hour 54 minutes in two sections and only went braless. On Babestation she was on for about 1 hour 6 minutes (in 3 sections) She went braless.
Maddie was on 1 hour 32 minutes on Babestation (in 2 sections) BUT not on Babenation apart from the first minute!
So quite interesting! The BEST footage of Ashley was on Babestation which was also the only show where she went FULLY naked! She was allowed to show "more" on there! She seemed very giggly as usual and "horny" and very uninhibited! Obviously the best producer/cameraman!? (Sam)
Otherwise not much to choose between except that Ella-MAI was only on Babestation and Babenation (very briefly) so probably on the web mainly until she went off at 3.00. I also noticed that all three shows suffered catch up repeats: GREAT! I thought it only happened on Meet the Babes! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 11:18 by trains55.)
28-02-2017 10:47
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Every night on babestation is worse than the night before.Top roster wasted by tame shows and lazy camerawork.
28-02-2017 15:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV