Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(23-03-2017 10:07 )trains55 Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 09:53 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Tommie switched over to another channel whilst nicole was on the other
I personally ended up watching some of s66 and there was a nice girl in a pvc style swimsuit from midnight till just after 1
sometimes I just wish dannii would have her mic switched off as its be coming a farce

Yes and last night it looked like she finished on Babestation EARLY just to PUSH Tommie Jo off earlier than necessary! NOT FAIR!
I know right she was meant to finish at 3am but was swapped with nicole at half 2 essentially ending her night. OUT OF ORDER!

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
23-03-2017 14:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I didn't record last night and judging by the posts elsewhere it would just have been 2-4-1s and 3!-4-1s! SHITE! WTF! I doubt whether Amelia had a good FIRST night!?
Just to say that I will be recording tonight BUT won't be able to post a review as I'm out all day tomorrow from 7.00am! Just hoping it's a better night than I am guessing last night's was!? Thanks.
24-03-2017 10:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It couldn't match the half-triumph of the previous night's Dannii-Tommie walkover, but Jess was nice to see and did her best as usual.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-03-2017 15:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I tried Babenation last night HOPING to get a full 4 HOURS of a show because of the hour less and was hoping to see Ashley and Alice! Jess West obviously replaced Alice BUT I didn't see her UNLESS she was on at the end as I seemed to have lost abou 50 minutes of the show at the end!
So Preeti was on at midnight for JUST 30 minutes BUT did get naked! Quite good as usual. I suspect she had been on since 11.30ish?
Ashley was then on until 12.59 in a black (no bra) bra, black pants and stockings.! She used her NORMAL positions and took her pants off after JUST 18 minutes! She stood up (side) full shots! and laid on her side at the end! VERY NICE!
No timings from now as I don't trust my machine!
Lynda was then on wearing her mesh one piece suit and went topless! Tame and boring!
Lori was then on for about 52 minutes! She was braless BUT went naked very early on as usual! She did a POV Listen in Line with roaming cam which was good? but she looked better (and more risque?) on Babestation! Ashley was then on until my recording finished! She was wearing a black (see through) bra and (tiny) black pants without stockings! She sat up at the start and stood up a lot of the time with (mainly) side full shots BUT we did see a full shot several times! NICE! She took her pants off after just 22 minutes and was FULLY naked 7 minutes later! Towards the end we saw (full) side shots and (top half) front shots!
So I probably missed quite a chunk of the show (presumably Jess? UNLESS Ashley was on longer still!) So a reasonable show especially for footage of Ashley! I didn't see her until she came on so presume she was either on the webshow or Meet the Babes ( I'm not sure as the webstream was down! and I only have Freeview)
So please let me/us know how the other shows were.
To me Babenation seemed very bitty and mainly Ashley! Not that I was complaining!
I'm assuming that Ashley was MAINLY on Babenation? which would be UNUSUAL! I saw from this forum that she was on Babestation (unless they are older clips!?) BUT possibly not on Meet the Babes!??? That would have been REALLY unusual! But I suspect that Ashley and Jess were the "main" players holding the shows together while Lori, Preeti and Lynda did their BSX sections!? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2017 09:15 by trains55.)
26-03-2017 07:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I didn't watch that much bs as the streams where down last night, what I did see was Jess and Ash together on meet the babes from 11-12 before being replaced by Lori,
Then over on babestation Jess replaced Lynda at 1230 and did a hour solo which was very nice to see

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-03-2017 11:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded meet the Babes FV as usual hoping to see Alexa (solo) for some time as well as Danielle! and no catch ups!?BUT of course it didn't go like that!?....The set used was the (usual) shiny pink one.
Alexa was on from midnight with Danielle in a 2-4-1 for 17 minutes! Alexa was topless from the start in just a blue bra and matching pants. Danielle was FULLY dressed in a blue/blackish one piece (part see-through) one piece suit. She went topless VERY briefly and Alexa covered up from 9 minutes!
At 12.17 Alexa went off ( I expect she'd been on since 11.15?) and Danielle was on solo for the next 29 minutes! She went topless for JUST 2 minutes! and then again on and off really playing with her lovely tits! Then just one tit out at the end! Too tame again: she should really show off her lovely body more!
Olivia was then on for 1 hour 17 minutes! She was wearing a nice pink bra and matching pants: NO STOCKINGS! She was topless after just 8 minutes and took her pants off 19 minutes later and was FULLY naked 4 minutes later until the end (45 minutes!) VERY NICE! She also did a POV Listen in Line which by today's BS standards was quite good! A very good section! with (mainly) FULLISH body shots!
Preeti was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes in a (smallish) khaki? top and matching pants. She was fully naked within 4 minutes and used various positions; crouched, sat up (side and front) laid on side and front etc. There were (mainly) fullish shots with very good views of her very large arse! Lovely!
"New" girl Phoenix was then on for the last 28 minutes. She was braless just wearing black pants and boots. She was quite good BUT she's not my sort of girl; slim with tattoos!
So a "reasonable" show but no SOLO footage of Alexa AGAIN!
Other bad points: Danielle covered up a lot BUT it's obviously up to her: lovely body though! Phoenix! BUT only on for 28 minutes!
GOOD POINTS: Danielle on! but TAME! Olivia very good and FULLY naked! VERY UNUSUAL! Preeti also very good as usual! All five girls on! And NO catch ups at all!
From what I saw of the other shows All the girls were on them with Alexa best on Babenation with good close-ups of her lovely body! Danielle best on Babestation: still only topless BUT she took her pants off!
So not GREAT at all! Never Mind Alexa's on (again) tonight until 4.00am; an hour longer! Plus Alice (also until 4.00am!) I wonder if we see them on Meet the Babes FV???? Please BS! Thanks.
27-03-2017 08:47
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Minutes recorded = 1,170, Minutes saved = 0

Par for the course these days.

27-03-2017 16:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping for good (lengthty!) and naked? footage of Alexa and Alice! and not much of Lynda! It sort of worked! HOORAY!
At midnight Lynda was on in the pink set for just 31 minutes! She was wearing a black bra and pants set with stripy top stockings. She went topless (on and off) and her pants went down to her knees (briefly!)
Cali was then on for 14 minutes in the pink set wearing just (tiny) black pants and stockings. She crouched at the start and sat up (side) with fullish shots on and off! Beth then joined her for a 2-4-1 of 34 minutes! in the pink set. She was wearing a black bra and (tiny) pink pants. She went braless within a minute and crouched briefly. Cali also crouched and took her stockings off! towards the end. Quite tame as usual.
Alice was then on for 1 hour 26 minutes (her LONGEST section anywhere!) She was braless wearing (tiny) black pants and stripy top black stockings. She used various positions as she does and we saw (mainly) top half shots! She crouched after just 5 minutes with her pants down to her mid-calf without stockings! VIRTUALLY naked! She sat up and crouched etc and we saw mainly top half shots with occasional full shots including front! She oiled up her bum from 1.34 onwards with FULL shots! Good bum and leg shots and then crouched. Very oily! Unusual for her!? She crouched at 1.40 (no pants on!) and then sat up (side) and front and wiped some oil off! She pulled her pants up at 1.48 and moved to the back alley set for 56 minutes! She stood up (front and side) and we saw fullish shots (briefly) and was naked from 1.50. She stood up (side) full shots and front (full 2.09-2.10 LOVELY!) She really played with her big tits and really rubbed her pussy at 2.12 (side( REALLY visibly briefly!) FUCKING GREAT! She sat up (side) at 2.14 with fullish shots at the start and really played with her tits and rubbed her pussy (not visibly!) She stood up (front) at the end with top half shots and tit close-ups! A VERY good (LONG) section from her !
Beth was then on in the back alley for JUST 17 minutes before finishing at 3.02. She was wearing a white (small) top and (brief) denim pants? and was topless from very early on! She covered up (briefly) before taking her top off at 2.47 and stayed braless until the end of her section. Quite good considering the VERY short length of time she was on!
Alexa was then on for the last 57 minutes! (I didn't expect to see her!)
She was in the back alley wearing grey pants and a white/black? top. She was topless after just 4 minutes and we saw nice (brief) leg shots 2 minutes later.She used various positions: crouched, sat up (front and side) with fullish shots (on and off).She took her top and her pants at 3.44 and was FULLY naked (at last on MTB FV!) for the last 15 minutes! We even saw front (full!) shots briefly! before top haldf shots took over! Fucking good though!
So (for a Monday!) a GREAT show; Alexa and Alice both on and BOTH fully naked! And Alice oily; VERY UNUSUAL! It looks like I recorded the right show (for a change!) with not much of Lynda and NO SPLIT SCREEN! Also no catch ups! HOORAY! I will ,keep it until/UNLESS Alexa goes naked for MUCH longer on MTB FV! Thanks.
I probably won't record tonight: not my favourite line up at the moment!
28-03-2017 10:13
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^ Trains, i know you are a fan of Tori so perhaps you should record her tonight if the line up on BS doesn't appeal to youSmile She should be on Freeview i will be shocked if she isn't
28-03-2017 17:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Have to say I was satisfied enough with cali from her saucy black number to a sexy yellow piece
alice, beth and alexa were fine for me
whilst lynda was basically in repeat mode from last time she was on
28-03-2017 20:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV