Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Kerry was doing bsx
agree with izobella every time I seen her apart from earlier on in the evening she was with Lynda or charley
still feel the shower stuff should be solo use as it doesn't look too big to have 2
30-04-2017 11:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(30-04-2017 07:55 )trains55 Wrote:  PS: Did I see Kerrie Lee on Babenation early on or was it a catch up? Thanks.

Kerrie did 5 minutes on babenation tv to promote her BSX show was about 1125 after Lynda and Charlie excellent FV only 241

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-04-2017 11:21
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Sophie Hart was the outstanding performer for me again last night
30-04-2017 14:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Babestation hoping to see Charley, Leigh and Sophie with one of those in the shower! But not as the schedule again! Kayleigh wasn't on so Priya replaced her and Jess was also on! The set was the study.
At 10.00 we had Leigh Darby for 1 hour 31 minutes. She was wearing a black dress and pink (lacy see-through) bra, pink lacy pants, nude? stockings and beige shoes. She used various positions: stood up, sat up, laid on side etc and was topless quite early on. But that's as far as she went! But she still looks amazing for her age and really played with her lovely big tits! Sophie was then on for JUST 1 hour 1 minute. She was braless from the start wearing white/pink pants and white stockings. She used various positions and her pants went down to mid-calf while knelt up and then they were off when she was crouched. She took her stockings off 2 minutes later and was FULLY naked until the end of her section ( 48 minutes) Very good as usual.
Charley was then on for 34 minutes wearing a black dress, white (big) bra, stockings and black shoes. She showed good cleavage from the start at up at the start and flopped her lovely big 34"HH's out after just 2 minutes. She used her "normal" positions and really shook and played with her big tits all the time as usual! Her shoes went off at some point!
At 1.16 (for JUST 1 minute) we saw a back view of a girl dressed in a white one piece suit and stockings as she leant on the desk! Who?
Charley was then back on for another 47 minutes. She did similar moves as before and at 1.22 she took her (big) bra off and waved it in the air before throwing it off-set! Very good as usual really shaking and playing with her lovely HUGE 34"HH tits all the time!
At 2.04 Leigh was on (again) for 54 minutes. She was wearing a black PVC suit, black PVC pants and beige shoes. She grabbed Charley' s tits on changeover! She was similar to her previous section going braless with her suit rolled down. She used her normal positions bUT was normal Leigh: quite tame! After a minute Dannii catch up (Leigh was in the toilet!) Leigh was back on for another 30 minutes doing similar moves.
Jess (an extra girl) was then on for the last hour and twenty seven minutes. She was braless from the start just wearing pink/black pants and black stockings. She used various positions BUT was mainly stood up, crouched or sat up (front + side) or laid down. She played with her small tits a lot of the time! At 3.55 while sat up (side) she moved her pant down to her knees and sat up (front) showing her landing strip! (She showed this a few times in her section) She took her pants off 6 minutes later and stayed naked (except for stockings) until the end. At 4.40 she stood up and bent down (to sort out pervcam?) and stood up and VERY BRIEFLY gave us a pussy flash! She then sat up (top half shots!) but we did see her landing strip later on!
So quite a good? show with lots of footage of Charley and Leigh BUT Priya wasn't on at all and Sophie was only on for a shortish time (1 hour 1 minute). And no shower! I understand Jess did the "best ever" shower section (on Babenation!). Also BSX from 11.00 looked very good with a FULLY naked 2-4-1 with Sophie and Priya!
So it looks like I recorded the wrong show! Never mind; not sure what to record tonight: Alice, Nicole, Olivia and Kayleigh?
Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. I'm particularly interested in seeing how GREAT! Jess's shower section was. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 15:32 by trains55.)
01-05-2017 08:23
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(01-05-2017 08:23 )trains55 Wrote:  I understand Jess did the "best ever" shower section (on Babenation!). Also BSX from 11.00 looked very good with a FULLY naked 2-4-1 with Sophie and Priya!
So it looks like I recorded the wrong show! Never mind; not sure what to record tonight: Alice, Nicole, Olivia and Kayleigh?
Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. I'm particularly interested in seeing how GREAT! Jess's shower section was. Thanks.

Jess did the shower section on the "Meet The Babes" show, not Babenation .
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 11:38 by Dave_A.)
01-05-2017 11:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2017 11:09 )Dave_A Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 08:23 )trains55 Wrote:  I understand Jess did the "best ever" shower section (on Babenation!). Also BSX from 11.00 looked very good with a FULLY naked 2-4-1 with Sophie and Priya!

Jess did the shower section on the "Meet The Babes" show, not Babenation .

That's interesting! I assumed it would have been Babenation as it has a Dutch FV licence and Meet the Babes hasn't!? It obviously just depends on the producer/cameraman more than any other factor! Perhaps I will go back to recording Meet the Babes again? I do quite like the show anyway! And it's a bit shorter to edit than Babestation! I'm now even more confused as to what to record tonight though! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 13:56 by trains55.)
01-05-2017 13:10
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(01-05-2017 13:10 )trains55 Wrote:  That's interesting! I assumed it would have been Babenation as it has a Dutch FV licence and Meet the Babes hasn't!? It obviously just depends on the producer/cameraman more than any other factor! Perhaps I will go back to recording Meet the Babes again? I do quite like the show anyway! And it's a bit shorter to edit than Babestation! I'm now even more confused as to what to record tonight though! Thanks.

Yes, both the Sky and freeview channels that broadcast Meet The Babes have a Ofcom licence .
I only saw the last 5 minutes of Jess in the shower, i didn't expect MTB to be broadcasting a shower section in the manner they did.
I had been keeping a eye out for a shower section on Babestation, i only caught the last 5 mins of the shower section on MTB because i was at that time flicking through the channels .

Sod's law say's that whatever channel you record will end up being the one that a shower section isn't on lol .
01-05-2017 15:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2017 15:07 )Dave_A Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 13:10 )trains55 Wrote:  That's interesting! I assumed it would have been Babenation as it has a Dutch FV licence and Meet the Babes hasn't!? It obviously just depends on the producer/cameraman more than any other factor! Perhaps I will go back to recording Meet the Babes again? I do quite like the show anyway! And it's a bit shorter to edit than Babestation! And often the girls seem at their best on it; especially Alice and Ashley depending what time they're on! yI'm now even more confused as to what to record tonight though! Thanks.

Yes, both the Sky and freeview channels that broadcast Meet The Babes have a Ofcom licence .
I only saw the last 5 minutes of Jess in the shower, i didn't expect MTB to be broadcasting a shower section in the manner they did.
I had been keeping a eye out for a shower section on Babestation, i only caught the last 5 mins of the shower section on MTB because i was at that time flicking through the channels .

Sod's law say's that whatever channel you record will end up being the one that a shower section isn't on lol .

Yes that's true a lot of the time BUT I have managed to record a few including Cali! But I did get the Preeti and Sophie one BUT not Sophie solo! That's because she moved from BSX to Babenation after being on with Preeti and OF COURSE I didn't record that show! The one that I am really gutted about missing was Alice's! So I ( like you) am VERY surprised at just how good Jess's shower section was on MTB! I might have to start recording MTB FV again like I used to. I quite like the show and it's a bit shorter to edit! Decisions, decisions! As you say mostly Sod's law works well! Mind you any one of tonight's girls in the shower would be GREAT! Alice again?.......Thanks...
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 17:55 by trains55.)
01-05-2017 15:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to record Meet the Babes FV (my favourite show!) to see if it would be as good as the previous night? Some hope EVEN THOUGH it was still holidaytime! BUT at least I didn't miss the shower anywhere else! HOORAY! The set used was the pink one: all good! But Alice and Olivia weren't on so Jess West, Kerrie and Amelia ( a nice surprise!)(till 3.00am:after being on daytime from 2.00pm!) replaced them.
At midnight we saw Amelia (VERY BRIEFLY) as she went off set! Then Nicole was on for 1 hour 9 minutes. She was wearing white bra and pants and sat up at the start. She went topless and braless and was FULLY naked from 12.51 until 12.58! and also from 1.01 until 1.10!
Then Nicole (braless) was on with Jess who was wearing a mesh one piece suit and black pants.
After JUST 14 minutes Jess was then on solo. She took her pants off straight away! and was braless (suit rolled down) until the end of her (short) solo section.
Kayleigh joined her for 42 minutes in a BRIGHT blue bra and pants set. She went topless early and Jess rolled her suit down again. Then Amelia joined them for the last 12 minutes braless in her burgundy suit rolled down. So we had a 3-4-1!!! WTF!!!!
Then we had (just) Jess and Kayleigh for 33 minutes both braless.
Amelia was then on for 27 minutes until she finished at 3.00. She was braless from the start and moved her pants down gradually until she was FULLY naked from 2.37 until the end (23 minutes) BUT she was mainly laid on her front! Great!!!........
Jess was then on for 59 minutes in (tiny) pink pants and matching stockings (braless). She took her pants off after JUST 18 minutes for 30 minutes. She used various positions but we saw mainly top half shots when not crouched. Quite tame especially compared to Sunday on the same channel!
Nicole was then on at 4.59 for the last 30 minutes. She was in the study (Babenation) and was wearing a (big) burgundy lacy bra, pants and black stockings. She stayed dressed (obviously!) and was mainly laid on her side.
So a VERY tame show with several 2 (or 3!)-4-1s which were VERY tame! All the girls were on for a fair amount of time (solo) except for Amelia and Kayleigh. We didn't see Kerrie at all; not too worried! and there weren't any catch ups! But for a "holiday" show I thought it was PRETTY dire! But as I said earlier I am glad that I didn't miss the shower anywhere else! I will probably stick with MTB FV tonight BUT haven't decided yet. Thanks.i
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 07:54 by trains55.)
02-05-2017 07:52
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Kayleigh was the standout babe for me last night. A real stunner.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 10:29 by crankshaft.)
02-05-2017 10:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV