babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Review of last night's show
Particularly shit, last night, thanks in no small part to the phones not working for the first 3? hours! Lori was on, off, on, off, with Charley often on multiple channels simultaneously. eek bladewave Sad

Even by Lamestation standards, it was a 'car crash' last night - waste of time. annoyed Sad
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2017 14:30 by Censorship :-(.)
24-05-2017 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ah thats what went on for the first couple of hours no wonder priya and charley were boring
beth was looking good when she was on earlier still cant believe she doesn't do many as before as shes usally great entertainment
24-05-2017 20:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Babestation (The Office) and it was TAME! Was hoping to see Sophie, Jenna or Beth in the shower!......or some good naked footage!...BUT only Beth came close!
At 10.00 Jenna was on for 1 hour 21 minutes (in Preeti's slot as she wasn't on). She was wearing black bra and matching pants. She used various positions and was topless on and off BUT she was very tame and didn't go naked! Unusual for her! Quite energetic but boring!
Sophie was then on for 1 hour 11 minutes. She was wearing a black dress and black pants: NO STOCKINGS! She moved her dress up and down and so was braless on and off most of the time! She used various positions and her pants went down for a few minutes! But very tame in places especially for Sophie!
Beth was then on for 1 hour 8 minutes. She was dressed as a sexy secretary in a black see-through (long)blouse and black pants and was wearing glasses! She sat on the desk at the start and undid her blouse early on! So topless most of the time and she took her pants off at 12.39 until the end. We saw frontal shots as well! Quite good and the BEST section of the show!
Jenna was on (again!) for 12 minutes (solo) in the same outfit as before. She sat on the desk and went topless early. She crouched and her pants went down slightly! She sat up and pulled her pants up at the end when Lexi (braless) joined her for 19 minutes. VERY TAME!
Lexi was then on (solo) for 3 minutes! Then Jenna for 1 minute! Then Lexi for 35 minutes! She was braless just in black pants. She crouched and laid on her side and her pants went down SLIGHTLY. She stood up briefly and stood on the desk! TAME and not naked (unlike on Meet the Babes albeit VERY briefly!)
Jess was then on for 20 minutes (solo) braless just in a VERY tiny red thong. She sat on the desk at the start and played with her tiny tits and crouched briefly. She was then joined by Beth for 10 minutes! in a TAME 2-4-1. Beth was wearing a grey bra and (tiny) pink pants. She went topless early and they both crouched.
Beth was then on (again!) for 26 minutes! still topless. She laid on her front and crouched and her pants went down to her ankles for the last 6 minutes!
Jenna was on (again!) for 49 minutes in the same outfit. She sat on the desk at the start and went topless early! She used various positions and shook her bum a lot and licked her nipple again. She went braless for the last 6 minutes (the first time all night!) but was still TAME for her!
After a VERY brief Dannii catch up Jenna was on again! for the last 23 minutes! She was still braless and sat on the desk. Quite tame again!
So a CRAP show! Jess and Beth replaced Preeti BUT it was one of the tamest Babestation shows that I've seen/recorded! No FULL nudity BUT Beth and Sophie came close! And OF COURSE the shower wasn't used (on any BS show) again! beth, Jenna or Sophie would have been great in there!........
The other shows were a bit better!.......Babenation: Sophie and Jess went naked briefly! Beth did a good section in a Roamcam section. She took her pants off at one stage and we saw good bum shots! Lexi wasn't on Babenation at all and there weren't any Dannii catch ups!
Meet the Babes: Lexi went fully naked BRIEFLY! Jess was braless and (briefly) took her pants off showing her landing strip! Sophie only braless. Beth not on at all!
So a pretty poor night all round: I don't think there was a BEST show: they were all pretty poor!
Let's hope tonight is better!?.......Lexi (again),Sophie (again), Preeti and Dannii!.........Thanks.
25-05-2017 08:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

i agree with ya trains was a bit of a refreshing change seeing jenna start at 10 on freeview but was in the same thing weve seen many times bit like Lynda and maddie such a limited wardrobe it seems
personally ended up falling asleep as lexi and jess were doing a 2-4-1
25-05-2017 17:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2017 17:52 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  i agree with ya trains was a bit of a refreshing change seeing jenna start at 10 on freeview but was in the same thing weve seen many times bit like Lynda and maddie such a limited wardrobe it seems
personally ended up falling asleep as lexi and jess were doing a 2-4-1

Yes as I said I thought Babestation was one of the worst BS shows I've ever seen BUT the other two weren't much better! Jenna, Beth or Sophie in the shower might have saved it!?........
25-05-2017 19:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True seeing beth or sophie in the shower would have been fab just like lexi a couple of weeks ago
25-05-2017 19:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2017 19:41 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True seeing beth or sophie in the shower would have been fab just like lexi a couple of weeks ago

Yes Lexi was very good! I'm still miffed at missing Alice and Sophie when they went in the shower when the shower sections started!.....

Can any kind person supply me with a TV playable DVD of Alice or Sophie in the shower? I would be VERY grateful and you would make an old man VERY happy! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2017 07:44 by trains55.)
25-05-2017 20:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Babestation last night(Study and Pink Office). I was hoping to see good footage of Sophie and Lexi (Shower???....) and not too much of Dannii!!!!!.......
So at 10.00 we had the usual Dannii extravaganza!!!....She did a (she said it would be SHORT) Dom special for 37 MINUTES! She was dressed in a black see-through one piece suit with a black leather jacket over it, black leg-straps? and black shoes. She went FULLY naked at 11.00 as usual and stayed naked until the end (1 hour 22 minutes). Normal Dannii!
Sophie was then on for 1 hour 14 minutes. She was in her strapless black dress (from last night), cream pants and black shoes. She went topless early and took her dress off after just 7 minutes! BUT it was back on 6 minutes later! She went topless and braless and her dress went down and off at 2.42. Her pants went well down (to ankles) and she took them off and rubbed her pussy with them and was FULLY naked for 4 MINUTES! She then stayed braless BUT put her dress back on for the last 22 minutes but was topless! Very tame for her but she has a lovely body!
Preeti was then on for 54 minutes! in pink bra and pants. She showed good cleavage at the start and was topless after 7 minutes really playing with her nice big tits. She did a POBV line (topless) and took her pants off. We saw a few front shots (with and without handthong_ BUT briefly! Quite good but not FULLY naked and not for long!
Dannii (on pink set) was on for 5 minutes: Meet the Babes as catch up!
Preeti was then on (again) in the pink office. She was in the same outfit (fully dressed) and took her bra off after 4 minutes and was FULLY naked for 9 MINUTES! We saw brief front shots! She did a POV line BUT it was very tame for her!
Dannii was on (again!) for 1 hour 3 minutes in a (big) white lacy bra and (tiny) white pants. She used various positions and went FULLY naked for the last 40 MINUTES! (She waved her pants around when they were off and threw them across the set! ) Normal Dannii!
Sophie was then on for the last 57 minutes. She was wearing a pink T-shirt? over a black/cream bra and pants set. She moved her T-shirt down early showing her bra off (and one nipple!). She then went braless (bra down to her waist) and was FULLY naked for 9 MINUTES! She used various positions BUT was crouched a lot! She stayed braless but put it on at 4.34! with one tit half-out! She went topless again but covered up at 4.56. Quite good BUT a bit tame!
So a SLIGHTLY better show than the previous night BUT still very tame with only BRIEF nudity from the girls (EXCEPT DANNII!). Lexi wasn't on at all. No shower AGAIN! (Will it ever be on again? I hope so!). But no catch ups; we saw a few brief repeats of other shows live at change-overs or loo breaks BUT I prefer that to the Dannii catch ups! Well done BS! So not worth keeping AGAIN!
As regards the other shows: Babenation was VERY tame! Preeti was on BUT only went topless! for the last hour and eighteen minutes but was naked plus Roamcam (briefly) in her section from 11.00! She was then on at 12.00 and went naked with Roamcam and a few front shots! VERY GOOD! Lexi was on and took her pants off BRIEFLY and did a POV with Roamcam BUT was only topless! She did a 2-4-1 with Sophie when they both went topless. It started off well with touching and tit to tit but it didn't last like that! Lexi smacked Sophie's bum as she left! Dannii WASN'T on at all! UNUSUAL! Again there were no catch ups!
Meet the Babes was quite good. All 4 girls were on. Lexi was on (twice) and went naked BUT not as long as Dannii! Preeti and Sophie were both good BUT didn't go naked! There weren't any catch ups BUT from 4.00 until 4.32 we saw Preeti in the office which was Babenation!
So it looks like Babestation have AT LAST stopped using the Dannii catch ups and are repeating parts of the other shows :MUCH BETTER!
Overall another tamish night with variable camerawork. BUT why was Dannii allowed to go naked for FAR longer than the other girls? And PLEASE BS can we have the shower on AGAIN instead of it being used just on the webshows??? WE have really been enjoying these sections and I'm sure the girls enjoy it as well and there are still some girls that haven't been in yet! PLUS I reckon Alice, Sophie, Preeti........wouldn't mind going in again! Besides it's shower weather now!......... Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2017 09:05 by trains55.)
26-05-2017 08:46
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

MTB was worth it for me, Dannii and Ashley both looked great, and Maisie's not bad either. There seemed some mild physical interaction at times, too. I'm sure those looking for hardcore 241s would snort into their cappuccinos about the strength of it, but it was better than nothing.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-05-2017 08:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation last nigh hoping for good footage of Ashley and not much footage of Dannii, Lynda and Jada!
It worked: Ashley was on for longish stints and was pretty good, Lynda only on for 2 hours 3 minutes!, Jada only on (briefly) in a 2-4-1 with Dannii and Lynda wasn't on at all! The set used was the pink office at the start and then the study!
Dannii was on from 10.00 in the pink office in pink underwear, black boots and a black leather jacket. She was topless on and off and EVENTUALLY took her jacket off and was naked at 11.09! (LATE!) except for her boots! She did her usual stuff and had 4 sessions of a Girl on Girl challenge with Maisie an 18 year old girl who she "talked management" into collecting her for a trial show! BUT when she arrived it was Tiffany Leigh/Maisie on for the THIRD time! But she kept the pretence up on the other two shows! So normal Dannii!
Ashley was then on for 1 hour 1 minute in the study. She was wearing a black bra (VERY) tiny black pants and tartan miniskirt. She soon went topless and her pants went down to her knees and off after just 14 minutes. She used her normal positions and took her skirt off at 12.40 and was naked for the last 24 minutes. She was good but not GREAT and we saw MAINLY top half shots!
Jada was then on for JUST 14 minutes as a college girl and was braless but didn't go naked!
Ashley was then on (again) for 1 hour 2 minutes braless from the start just wearing (tiny) black pants. She was mainly sat or laid on the desk and her pants went down as far as her mid-calf. She stood up (side) after about 23 minutes and went naked. She then laid on her front and side (NICE!) and crouched. Again good but not GREAT!
Maisie was then on for 1 hour 16 minutes (with a brief Dannii catch up half way through!) and was braless from the start and used various positions. Quite good (like her first night as Tiffany Leigh!).
Jada was then on again BRIEFLY in a turquoise one piece suit and went topless and naked in her 28 minute section! Normal Jada!
Ashley was then on (again!) for the last 59 minutes. She was braless just wearing smallish black pants. She stood up at the start and then sat and laid on the desk. Her pants went down to her mid-calf early on and she went fully naked while stood up (side) and we saw a few BRIEF front full shots during her last 9 minutes! VERY GOOD!
So quite a good show with not much of Dannii! no Lynda! not too many catch ups! BUT no shower AGAIN! Have they given up on that? But it seemed a bit disjointed with a few SHORT sections but Ashley was (I thought) at her best on this channel in her THREE sections. So good but not GREAT!
I thought the Maisie "new girl" skit was very silly as when she arrived she was familiar to us all! I think it was just to help BS as with only 4 girls on and Jada and Lynda doing BSX sections they would have been a bit short! But the ILLUSION was kept up on the other shows! Come on BS!
The other shows seemed similar. Dannii did a fairly good POV Roamcam section on Babenation and did a (brief) 2-4-1 with Jada without putting her pants on first! She was also on Meet the Babes for a long time. Ashley was only on Babenation for 1 hour 1 minute! going naked with VERY BRIEF front shots! She wasn't on Meet the Babes at all except when they showed a bit of Babenation! Jada only on (mainly) Babenation and Meet the Babes for any length of time. Maisie on all three channels and was quite good. Lynda went naked (except boots) on both Babenation and Meet the Babes!
So I was fairly pleased with what I got but probably won't keep it as I have SLIGHTLY better footage of Ashley plus oil! I REALLY want to see her in the shower! I'm sure it will happen EVENTUALLY!
Ashley on AGAIN tonight with Lori!, Dannii (again!) and Priya...........Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2017 10:01 by trains55.)
27-05-2017 09:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV