babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. Recorded Babestation last night and saw all 5 girls BUT no 2-4-1s! The set used was the pink one!
At 10.00 we had Dannii in her normal slot until 12.04: shorter than normal! She was dressed in a (big) white bra and pants. She went braless after 14 minutes and went naked just after 11.00 and did her usual things in various positions. She did a POV listen in line with Katie a VERY dirty (according to her mic!) girl who Dannii "offered" a job at Babestation! She tried to get Dannii off in 2 minutes BUT failed! NORMAL Dannii!!!!
Lori was then on for 1 hour 9 minutes wearing! white bra and pants. She sat up at the start and was braless after JUST 4 minutes. She was then naked until the end when she put her pants on. She did her usual things including a good (VERY SHORT) POV listen in line. She was very energetic as usual.
Ashley was then on for JUST 47 minutes! She was wearing a black lacy (see-through) bra and (tiny) black pants. She sat up at the start (front: full) and crouched, laid on front and stood up as usual. She was naked from 3.37 for JUST 11 minutes! We saw MAINLY full shots and a few front shots as is now normal! Very good BUT very short!
Aemelia was then on for JUST 46 minutes braless in pink pants and black shoes. She was crouched at the start and was mainly crouched and laid on her side, front and back. Quite good BUT short.
Dannii was then on (again!) for 1 hour 13 minutes! She was wearing a small black see-through top and black pants. She was sat up (side and front) with full and top half shots showing off her knees while sat up facing the front! She took her pants off for the last 2 minutes! BUT kept her tits covered?
Nicole then joined Dannii for a 2 minute changeover. Dannii was still pantless and sat up (side: full) and Nicole sat up behind her and they cuddled briefly before Dannii went off.
Nicole was then on for the last 59 minutes. She was wearing a pink/white stripy bra and pants set. She went topless after JUST 5 minutes and braless 3 minutes later. She sat up front (full) and was MAINLY crouched or laid on her front, side or back. Quite tame for her!
So a NORMAL show with all 5 girls on. No 2-4-1s or catch ups. All the girls were REASONABLE but it was a fairly tame show. Dannii was on a lot (as usual) at the expense of Ashley and Aemelia! It was quite tame but not too bad although not worth keeping.
Babenation was different! THe sety used was the "new" one! Ashley was on twice for a longish time. She was on for the first 46 minutes in PVC skirt, bra and shoes (NO PANTS!). She stood up and went naked. Dannii was on for 1 hour 30 minutes and went "naked" with her suit rolled up. Normal Dannii.
Nicole was on for 1 hour 15 minutes and was mainly topless but took her bra off briefly! Tame!
Ashley was then on again for the last hour and eighteen minutes. She was wearing a black bra, tartan skirt and black shoes! (NO PANTS!) She went topless early and we saw front shots showing that she hadn't got pants on and was naked for the last 40 minutes, She used her normal positions and was stood up (side) : her favourite position! for the last few minutes. Very good as usual. So a good show for Ashley and Danni. Lori and Aemelia weren't on at all.
So two very different shows. Babestation was a compromise with all the girls on but Babenation just had 3 girls on for longer!
Tonight we have Maisie!!! (till 4.00), Alice (till 5.00), Nicole again! (till 5.30) and Lori again! (till 5.00). Interesting line-up! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 07:37 by trains55.)
06-08-2017 07:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I will add what I saw on MTBs at midnight it was Nicole and Aemelia in a short 241 followed by a good hour of Nicole in a very sexy blue outfit lots of her amazing ass on show, Lori replaced her usual Lori show and then Aemelia very good in just some pink panties shame was so late to see her solo as she as not on in prime time again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-08-2017 11:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I too will add that while I was watching Dannii towards the end of her 1st stint, you got a good few flashes while she was waiting to hand over.
06-08-2017 13:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Looking forward to seeing maisie and nicole later whilst it'll be standard lori and alice
06-08-2017 14:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2017 14:34 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Looking forward to seeing maisie and nicole later whilst it'll be standard lori and alice

YES but I hope she's on both FV channels after FV has started! Knowing BS.............
06-08-2017 17:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation FV last night hoping for (but not expecting to see!) good footage of Maisie and possibly a GOOD POV from Alice!? But (of course!) that didn't happen! Up until midnight I assumed that Maisie wasn't on BUT she was mainly on Babenation and Meet the babes! Thanks BS!!!!!...........The "new" set was used all night. But OF COURSE Maisie wasn't on the show that I recorded!
At 10.00 we had Nicole on for 1 hour 17 minutes. She was dressed in a grey/silver one piece suit with black skirt over it and black shoes. She sat and crouched on the desk most of the time but stood up on and off. She was topless by 22 minutes and took her skirt off after 48 minutes. But she didn't go any further! She was very energetic and used various positions really shaking and rubbing her lovely bum and playing with her tits. Good but TAMISH!
Lori was then on for JUST 44 minutes! She was braless from the start in (tiny) maroon? pants and was naked after 4 minutes. She stood up and crouched and did a POV line which was tame for her with no roamcam. She licked her nipple after 43 minutes BUT she was quite tame!
Alice was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes wearing a black shiny (PVC) suit and put her (SILLY) boots on at the beginning. She sat up and was topless after 8 minutes and used various positions: sat up, crouched and stood up with full and top half shots! She took her suit off for the last 9 minutes! BUT not her boots! Good but not her BEST!
Nicole was then on (again!) for an hour wearing a white blouse, red skirt, tiny red pants and white knee-length socks. She took her blouse off after 27 minutes BUT didn't go any further. Very energetic in various positions but quite tame with full and top half shots.
Lori was then on for 1 hour 1 minute wearing her blue bra and pants (but not for long!) becoming naked after JUST 7 minutes! She used various positions: sat and stood up, crouched and sat up and did a POV line which was very tame and without roamcam (again!) We had full and top half shots!
Alice was then on (again!) for 55 minutes. She was braless wearing (tiny) grey pants (or suit rolled down?) from the start. She sat up, crouched and stood up with full and top half shots. She stood up (side) at 3.41 and took her pants off and stayed fully naked until the end (46 minutes). She was very good as usual but not at her BEST! No POV!
After a brief Dannii catch up Alice was back on for the last 30 minutes. She was still naked and crouched at the start. She crouched, sat and stood up and laid on her side. NICE! We had full and top half shots again.
So a REASONABLE (if tame) show with ONLY three girls on.
Disappointed that Maisie was OBVIOUSLY mainly on Meet the Babes and Babenation (ONLY for about an hour!)! She was good on Babenation BUT not as good as when I saw (and recorded!) her on Babestation when she was braless and oily! a few weeks ago! but it was expected when she was on with THREE TOP girls!
Tonight we have: Alice again (till 5.30!), Priya (till 5.30), Lucy (till 4.00) and Lynda (till 5.30). Interesting! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 10:22 by trains55.)
07-08-2017 07:56
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Nicole good, the rest rubbish
07-08-2017 09:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I tried to record Babestation on my "main" recorder BUT it let me down! I was hoping to see Alice at her best? mainly. From what I saw until about 12.30 Priya was on for her usual slot at the beginning (in the new set) doing several ( I think it was 4 ?) 2 Minute Challenges. She was wearing a nice pink/black bra and pants set with suspender belt and stockings. She went braless after just 27 minutes BUT no further.
Lynda was then on wearing a (smallish) black bra, (big) black pants and her "usual" stripy top black stockings!
Then I went to sleep...............................
From what I saw on here Maisie was on again on Babenation ( a last minute addition!) in a longish section and was topless and braless most of the time BUT had a bruise on her LOVELY bum! SHAME! I am assuming that otherwise it was a quiet night being a Monday?
On the webshow early this morning there was a conversation about Alice in the shower!? I presume that was someone's hope? OR did it happen on the webshow!? Seems possible! Anyone able to enlighten us? Also did she do a GOOD POV on Babestation as she often does? I expect I missed that as well!
So annoyed about my technology BUT worried that Maisie wasn't on Babestation much again (if at all?) and so I would have recorded the WRONG show again!? So was she on Babestation at all and if so for how long please?
Tonight (at the moment!) we have Penny Lee (till 4.00), Lucy again (till 5.00), Priya again (till 5.30) and Lori (till 5.00). Good line up! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 06:53 by trains55.)
08-08-2017 06:52
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2017 06:52 )trains55 Wrote:  Then I went to sleep...............................

Yes it had that effect on me as well. Watched for a few hours and then went to bed without bothering to record anything.
08-08-2017 16:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2017 16:21 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 06:52 )trains55 Wrote:  Then I went to sleep...............................

Yes it had that effect on me as well. Watched for a few hours and then went to bed without bothering to record anything.

Oh good! I thought it was just me! I'm assuming Alice was her usual good self on Babestation: she wasn't on Babenation after midnight: UNUSUAL! On the webshow site a few people mentioned about Alice and the shower! I am assuming it was someone's wish or dream (like it's ours on "regular" Babestation!) as nothing has been mentioned on the forum so I'm guessing she didn't go in! I think we would have heard about it! Never mind! It looks like I won't catch her in there on DVD! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 17:56 by trains55.)
08-08-2017 17:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV