Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Babecall on sky was the Eliza and Preeti show lastnight,
Had a nice show from Eliza from 11 to midnight she had a black nighty on and stockings she really worked her ass and played with her big boobs,
then Preeti replaced her for a long stint until 130 she was in a see through milti coloured dress most the time and didn't seam as lively as usual a average show she has done better this week,
Then Eliza was back at 130 having been stuck in the babecall little box for some of Preeti show, she was given a long stint until 245 and made the most of it she was in only her tiny thong a lot of the time and really worked her amazing body, best show of the night on bs,
Preeti replaced her at 245 in the same outfit as earlier, didn't see Eliza again so guess she was stuck on the webshow for the last hour of her shift,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 13:20 by winsaw.)
11-11-2017 13:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-11-2017 13:20 )winsaw Wrote:  Babecall on sky was the Eliza and Preeti show lastnight,
Had a nice show from Eliza from 11 to midnight she had a black nighty on and stockings she really worked her ass and played with her big boobs,
then Preeti replaced her for a long stint until 130 she was in a see through milti coloured dress most the time and didn't seam as lively as usual a average show she has done better this week,
Then Eliza was back at 130 having been stuck in the babecall little box for some of Preeti show, she was given a long stint until 245 and made the most of it she was in only her tiny thong a lot of the time and really worked her amazing body, best show of the night on bs,
Preeti replaced her at 245 in the same outfit as earlier, didn't see Eliza again so guess she was stuck on the webshow for the last hour of her shift,

So once again! Babecall on Sky was the BEST show! And once again one girl (who I REALLY wanted to see!) was banished to the ONLY show that I can't record! THANKS BS!............
11-11-2017 21:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all! Just ONE word before I go out. CRAP! Lily Rose obviously was a no-show so 6 girls and NOT 7! But AGAIN Eliza wasn't on Freeview at all!!!...............She was one of the TWO main reasons for recording again! But we had lots of Lynda! and a few 2-4-1s although it has to be said that most of the girls did a reasonable job ESPECIALLY Nicole and Beth! I really don't know why I bothered to record though! Annoyed and frustrated again! Thanks BS!?.................I presume Eliza was similar to Friday night!?...........Thanks.
12-11-2017 07:19
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Does Lynda never have a night off? Just seems to be on constantly.
12-11-2017 09:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was the same boring tripe from lynda yet again rather someone fresh
preetì again boring doing a olivia and the same thing all night
Beth her usual sexy self as a extra
whilst nicole top marks again always gives us fans a happy night
12-11-2017 10:59
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(12-11-2017 07:19 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all! Just ONE word before I go out. CRAP! Lily Rose obviously was a no-show so 6 girls and NOT 7! But AGAIN Eliza wasn't on Freeview at all!!!...............She was one of the TWO main reasons for recording again! But we had lots of Lynda! and a few 2-4-1s although it has to be said that most of the girls did a reasonable job ESPECIALLY Nicole and Beth! I really don't know why I bothered to record though! Annoyed and frustrated again! Thanks BS!?.................I presume Eliza was similar to Friday night!?...........Thanks.

Eliza wasn't on last night

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
12-11-2017 12:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-11-2017 07:19 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all! Just ONE word before I go out. CRAP! Lily Rose obviously was a no-show so 6 girls and NOT 7! But AGAIN Eliza wasn't on Freeview at all!!!...............She was one of the TWO main reasons for recording again! But we had lots of Lynda! and a few 2-4-1s although it has to be said that most of the girls did a reasonable job ESPECIALLY Nicole and Beth! I really don't know why I bothered to record though! Annoyed and frustrated again! Thanks BS!?.................I presume Eliza was similar to Friday night!?...........Thanks.

Eliza was not on mate she was replaced by Beth who did a 13 hour shift to finishing at 3am, and she was very good as usual,
Jade was amazing great outfits as usual and used the oil,
Jada and Nicole did a very good 241 with lots of touching very good for bs these days,
So have to disagree last night he was very good I would say there best show of the week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-11-2017 13:36
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

^

Yes it was quite good but not really GREAT! At least I didn't miss Eliza then; will we see her again!? And I was really looking forward to Lily Rose as well. I hope she hasn't left.
12-11-2017 13:40
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I'm too not sure if we will see Eliza again soon. She had a couple of run ins with the producers. Particularly when she put a pair of furry slippers on and was told to take them off. What's wrong with wearing slippers! She kept adjusting the height of the camera ( which some babes do all the time ), much to the disgust of the cameraman, who came hurrying in and reset the level and appeared to give some verbal. It looked as if she was hauled off as well when Lori took over.
12-11-2017 18:50
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation and Babenation FV as usual not needing any footage (unless a fifth girl appeared) but just wanted to see what happened. The usual sets were used.
Babestation:
Priya was on from 10.00 (as usual!) until 11.29. She was wearing a black see-through one piece suit with WHITE underwear underneath so as not to show her nipples BEFORE 10.15! She sat up, crouched and stood up took her suit off (braless) after 22 minutes and was FULLY naked from 11.10 for the last 19 minutes. Good as usual.
Nicole was then on for 1 hour 1 minute wearing a small blue/white checked bra, matching pants, white skirt and stockings. She sat up, crouched and laid on her front. She was topless early and her pants went down to mid-thigh and off BRIEFLY! She took her bra off and swapped her stockings for ankle socks! Good but tamish!
Lexi was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes wearing a multi-coloured bra and pants set underneath a short lilac jacket. She cuddled Nicole at changeover and took her jacket off early on. She sat up, crouched, knelt up and laid on her back and side. She was braless after JUST 10 minutes and naked for her last 58 minutes. She used her normal positions and licked a nipple! Very good as usual.
Priya was then on (again!) for 1 hour 29 minutes naked from the start! She sat up, crouched a lot and laid on her front with MAINLY full shots. Good as usual.
Nicole was then on (again!) for the last hour and twenty nine minutes. She was wearing a burgundy see-through one piece suit. She stood up, sat up, crouched, laid on her side (a lot) and back, laid on the chair and laid on her front. She was topless early and was FULLY naked briefly and then stayed topless until the end. Good but tamish!
So a REASONABLE show. All three girls were quite good but we didn't see Aemelia at all and there weren't any simulcasts but plenty of adverts for Babecall!
Babenation:
Priya was on for 1 hour 31 minutes braless wearing white/black pants. She stood up, sat up, leant on the desk and crouched. She went naked quite late on and did a POV BUT without roamcam. She was good as usual but not GREAT.
Nicole was then on for 1 hour 7 minutes in a black see-through bra, red skirt, black pants and small black boots! She sat up, laid on her side, sat on the floor! and laid on her back. She went topless and braless and FULLY naked BUT got dressed before the end. Good as usual.
We saw 2 minutes of Aemelia's nice tits in close up while she played with them!
Nicole was then on again for another 20 minutes braless just in her pants! She went naked for JUST 3 minutes and licked a nipple!
Aemelia was then on at 3.00 for her last hour. She was braless from the start just wearing (big) black pants. She sat up, stood up (front and side) and did a BRIEF POV section with roamcam but kept her pants on! It was good to see her on a MAIN channel rather than just being on Babecall: she wasn't on Babecall FV! Quite good and really lovely.
Lexi was then on for the last 59 minutes wearing a purple jumper which came off straight away! and thin pale see-through pants. She leant on the desk and sat and also stood up leant against the sideboard. She was FULLY naked for 35 minutes with full and top half shots and put on her pants and a bright blue bra 2 minutes before the end. Very good as usual.
So another REASONABLE show with ALL four girls on! Again there weren't any simulcasts.
So for a Sunday a good if tamish evening.
Babecall was the usual mishmash with Lexi on for the first 30 minutes going naked otherwise just simulcasts of Babenation!
Tonight we have: AMBER JADE! (10.00-5.00), Lexi again! (8.00-4.00), Olivia (10.00-5.30) and Priya again! (10.00-5.00). I wonder if Amber is allowed? to go naked for longer than I've got before:45 minutes! But she will be very good anyway: one of BS's best recent signings! Thanks.
13-11-2017 10:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV