babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Babestation and Babenation FV as usual hoping to see Amber Jade!? I did (on both shows) and she was VERY good as usual. The usual sets were used and Eliza was added to the mix while Lexi did a BSX section from 11.30!
Babestation:
Priya was on from 10.00 (as usual!) for 1 hour 32 minutes. She was wearing a black see-through bra, suspender belt, pants and stockings. She sat up at the start and used her normal positions and was topless after 23 minutes, braless 35 minutes later and naked for the last 8 minutes! Very good as usual.
Olivia was then on for 58 minutes wearing a smallish strappy red bra, matching pants, black stockings and shoes. She went topless after 6 minutes and took her pants off 2 minutes later! She took her shoes off a bit later and was "naked" except for stockings and (undone) bra for 50 minutes. Good but kept her bra on.
Lexi was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes dressed in a (big) lacy strappy bra and matching pants. She sat up, crouched, laid on her back and side and stood up near the end. She went topless and braless early and was FULLY naked for 40 minutes. Very good and lots of movement.
Amber was then on for 59 minutes! in a dark blue strappy bra and pants. She stood up at the start (top half) with good cleavage. She laid on her back, stood up, leant on the desk, sat up and laid on her front. She was topless after JUST 22 minutes and braless 6 minutes later and REALLY played with her lovely BIG tits most of the time as usual! Her pants went down (slightly) and was fully naked for 11 minutes! in various positions. Very good as usual BUT we saw too many top half shots! with only a few fullish shots! But Amber is proving to be a very popular " new" girl for BS and really gives her all!
Olivia was then on (again!) in the same outfit (but no stockings or shoes!) She stood up at the start, crouched on the desk and sat up really shaking her bum and playing with her big tits. She was very good as usual but didn't go FULLY naked (unlike on Babecall!).)
Priya was then on (again!) for the last hour and eight minutes. She was braless from the start just wearing her pants from earlier. She laid on her side (a lot!) and her front (a lot!) BUT sat up and crouched for the last 7 minutes! VERY tame and static! Not good.
So a REASONABLE show with all 4 girls on BUT I felt Amber was the best girl on and improving each time she's on! LOVELY!
Babenation:
Amber was on for LITERALLY the first 3 minutes braless in red pants sat on the desk: she had been on since 11.00.
Priya was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes in purple bra and pants. She sat up at the start and crouched and stood up. She was braless early and naked twice (BUT BRIEFLY!)
Olivia was then on for 1 hour 8 minutes in the same outfit as on Babestation BUT without stockings or shoes! She stood up and used various positions. She went topless and took her pants off becoming "naked" BUT she kept her (undone) bra on!
Priya was then on (again!) for 28 minutes! braless just in her pants from earlier. She sat up and crouched and was joined by Eliza! in a black one piece suit for a 2-4-1 for 29 minutes. She went topless and was nAINLY sat up or crouched. Priya moved about more but it was TAME!
Eliza was on (solo) for 2 minutes before Amber joined her for 27 minutes. Amber was wearing a grey bra and pants set stood up, crouched, leant on the desk and sat on the desk. She went topless and was braless for the last 13 minutes. She was quite energetic but Eliza just sat up or crouched (on and off). TAME!
Amber was then on (solo) for the last hour and one minute. She was still braless and was FULLY naked after 15 minutes until the end (46 minutes!) She used various positions and although we saw a VERY brief front sat up shot most of the shots were of her top half! Very good though and proves AGAIN that she is one of BS's best recent signings. She always seems busy has a lovely welsh accent, a cracking busty body and is really attractive! Very good.
So another REASONABLE show with good footage of the 4 girls although Eliza only in a 2-4-1! and Lexi wasn't on at all. And I thought Priya was fairly tame!
So two good shows with good footage of Amber: if BS can arrange the same for Scarlett tonight I will be well pleased! All the other girls were quite good as well.
Babecall FV had Lexi fully naked, Amber (Babenation) and Olivia who also went FULLY naked! But no Eliza!
So an INTERESTING night and not bad at all: ESPECIALLY for a Monday!
Tonight we have SCARLETT JONES! (8.00-4.00), Alice! (10.00-5.00), Olivia again! (10.00-5.30) and Preeti (10.00-5.00). I just hope that BS "allow" Scarlett to escape from Babecall and the webshow (for a change!) to please us FV viewers!?..................................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2017 12:14 by trains55.)
14-11-2017 11:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation and Babenation FV as usual hoping! (but not expecting!) to see Scarlett! BUT I did; only on Babestation but she was quite good! She admitted that she's not often on Freeview so make the most of it and she gave us a fairly good show! Thanks Scarlett and thanks Babestation! More tonight would be GREAT! The sets used were the normal ones.
Babestation:
Alice (unusually!) was on from 10.00 until 11.31 and not Preeti.She was wearing a (big) grey/black bra, matching pants, stripy top black stockings and boots. She sat up at the start, crouched and sat on the chair. She went topless after 15 minutes and did a POV listen in line from 23 minutes until 11.01. She sat on the chair and took her pants off and really rubbed her pussy out of shot and did 8 rounds! She then sat up and crouched and we saw full and top half shots. Good but not GREAT!
Preeti was then on for 1 hour 25 minutes wearing (big) black bra and see-through tights. She sat up and crouched and after 8 minutes of adverts she sat up and moved her tights down again BUT didn't go naked! TAME!
Olivia was on for 1 hour 30 minutes in a short black dress , tiny black pants and stockings. She showed slight cleavage and was naked (except stockings) after 26 minutes until just before the end. She crouched, sat up, stood up and leant on the desk. Very good as usual. Scarlett! was then on for 1 hour 3 minutes! She was naked! from the start stood up (side) (full) rubbing her bum and playing with her nice tits and we saw a BRIEF front shot of her landing strip! NICE! We saw a few more front shots! NICE! and put a burgundy one piece suit on after 8 minutes and did a POV session (braless) with good positions. She was naked (again!) for her last 10 minutes with BRIEF glimpses of her landing strip again! A VERY good section with her naked in total for ONLY 18 minutes. (BUT it was good to see her on Freeview for the first time for months!)
Preeti was then on for the last hour and twenty five minutes. She was naked from the start and was MAINLY crouched or laid on her front but did sit up with full shots.
So a REASONABLE show made all the better by Scarlett being on for the first time in ages! Thanks Babestation for letting her "escape" from Babecall! More again tonight PLEASE!
Babenation:
A MUCH TAMER show! Olivia was on for the first 31 minutes naked (except stockings): she had been on since 11.00. She stood up, crouched and sat up and laid on her back. Very good.
Alice was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes wearing a mesh see-through dress?, black pants and thigh boots. She sat up most of the time and did go topless with her suit rolled up. She did a 2 minute challenge sat on the chair but didn't go FULLY naked! and seemed tamish for her!
Preeti was on next for JUST 29 minutes naked (except tights) but they went down briefly! She was good but not GREAT and didn't go FULLY naked!
Olivia was on (again!) for 59 minutes naked (except stockings) and sat on the chair at the start. She crouched and laid on her back. Tame!
Alice was then on for the last 59 minutes naked from the start! She sat up at the start and then sat on the chair with her legs open and really rubbing her pussy (obviously not visibly!) Good but not GREAT!
So a REASONABLE show but much tamer than Babestation and Scarlett wasn't on at all. I presume she was on Babecall most of the night being very revealing!?
I was pleased with what I got on Babestation and will probably keep it in case she's not on FV again! But how about tonight again BS!?
Tonight we have Scarlett again! from 10.00, Alice again! (10.00-5.00), Jasmine Marie! (8.00-4.00), Preeti again! (10.00-5.30) and Lori (10.00-5.00)..............................Thanks.
15-11-2017 11:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

apart from high energy I don't rate olivias nights its just the same thing all evening cant she find something different to wear
gutted missed my recording of any footage of scarlett as I enjoyed her at 10
could be a total yawn fest tonight if we don't see much of scarlett with pretti and lori hopefully alice will change things up whilst who knows what jasmine will provide if anything
15-11-2017 18:50
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Hello all. Sorry I'm late but had a long day and late night yesterday! I have decided to stop doing my reviews as they take too long to do and I'm getting busier than I have ever been! SORRY!
But I would just like to thank BS for letting Scarlett "escape" from Babecall and was on Babestation AND Babenation FV! for 2 hours 26 minutes! LOVELY! She was FULLY naked most of that time giving us good full shots of her lovely body including her landing strip PLUS 2 VERY brief pussy slips on Babestation! Lovely girl;thanks so much! And thanks BS: I've been waiting and (hoping) for so long and it paid off last night! And no Jasmin on FV either! GREAT NIGHT!
16-11-2017 14:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

short review, bs did really well lastnight considering there where only 4 girls on, Scarlett, Pretti, Lori and Alice where all very good all got naked,
Scarlett and Lori both showing there landing strips, Alice doing a good POV,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-11-2017 14:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-11-2017 14:04 )trains55 Wrote:  I have decided to stop doing my reviews as they take too long to do and I'm getting busier than I have ever been! SORRY!
They were fun while they lasted Cool Cheers.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-11-2017 16:09
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(16-11-2017 14:55 )winsaw Wrote:  short review, bs did really well lastnight considering there where only 4 girls on, Scarlett, Pretti, Lori and Alice where all very good all got naked,
Scarlett and Lori both showing there landing strips, Alice doing a good POV,

YES I thought BS did VERY well and gave us a FANTASTIC night: ESPECIALLY Scarlett! I've got the BEST footage I've ever seen on her and ON Freeview! Two full shows to keep! BS can rise to the occasion as they proved last night! Keep up the GOOD work BS! Thanks.
16-11-2017 17:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Usual standard last night dannii having most of the screen time including her trademark 2 hour stint to start the night
Priya doing a average show
Ashley as normal showing plenty of our bare ass with added oil
Thought kayleigh did well inbewteen the so called common 3
Didn't see mia in the coverage i recorded yet judging by the caps the same as before yet seemed a bit more energy whilst not unleashed yet it may end up being a Xmas gift for us fans
18-11-2017 16:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I saw the 3-5 show, which was mainly Dannii & Ashley, and therefore AOK with me Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-11-2017 18:53
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all! Just guesting today! I've really enjoyed the last few days with Babecall on FV for 6 hours! and have recorded all 3 FV shows from Saturday until last night. The last few days have seen different girls on because of the weather but enjoyable all the same. I recorded last night's shows hoping to see Scarlett quite a lot and she was on for a total of 3 hours 47 minutes! 2 hours 43 minutes on Babestation and ONLY 1 hour 4 minutes on Babecall! But not on Babenation at all! I suspect she was on that show earlier and on the webshow and/or Babecall 2 the rest of the time!? But it was really good seeing her on one of her rare nightshows and a FULL one at that! She was very good as ever BUT not quite at her best but THANKS BS for making sure us Freeviewers saw her!
Although I enjoyed Babecall FV: I've always liked the pink set I have the feeling that this weekend's FV shows weren't quite as good as they are when exclusively on Sky and the internet. I may be wrong BUT have a feeling that they were restrained because of being on FV. Just interested. Any thoughts?
There were a lot of Dannii catch ups and simulcasts of the other shows all night: I presume to give the girls breaks? But presumably on Babecall the girls were taken off-screen to go "private"? A REASONABLE night though which I enjoyed! Thanks BS. Shame we're back to normal tonight!?......
Amber Jade's on tonight!.............Another lovely "new" girl who really has come on in leaps and bounds! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017 13:38 by trains55.)
12-12-2017 10:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV