babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(12-12-2017 10:53 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all! Just guesting today! I've really enjoyed the last few days with Babecall on FV for 6 hours! and have recorded all 3 FV shows from Saturday until last night. The last few days have seen different girls on because of the weather but enjoyable all the same. I recorded last night's shows hoping to see Scarlett quite a lot and she was on for a total of 3 hours 47 minutes! 2 hours 43 minutes on Babestation and ONLY 1 hour 4 minutes on Babecall! But not on Babenation at all! I suspect she was on that show earlier and on the webshow and/or Babecall 2 the rest of the time!? But it was really good seeing her on one of her rare nightshows and a FULL one at that! She was very good as ever BUT not quite her best but THANKS BS for making sure us Freeviewers saw her!
Although I enjoyed Babecall FV: I've always liked the pink set I have the feeling that this weekend's FV shows weren't quite as good as they are when exclusively on Sky and the internet. I may be wrong BUT have a feeling that they were restrained because of being on FV. Just interested. Any thoughts?
Amber Jade tonight!.............Another lovely "new" girl who really has come on in leaps and bounds! Thanks.

I never really watch the FV channels and prefer to view via the internet. Mainly because it doesn't have the crap across the bottom of the screens. With that in mind, the cameramen generally try to keep the camera angles and shots of any pussy or rubbing to an area within or below these graphics. The beauty of watching via the net without these barriers is obvious. I had the opportunity to watch Sky for a short while last night and was surprised to see these graphics where on their screens as well. Needless so say, I couldn't wait to get home and watch the shows on my laptop. I was soon rewarded with Lori's show. Leaning back on the chair, her legs wide open and rubbing her pussy all in view. That was really the only highlight from last night's shows, ravaged by the harsh weather. As I've said previously, not wanting to watch the FV presentations, it would seem to me that when ever there is a babe on screen proving to be a problem in the pussy area, lips hanging out all the time or oblivious to the fact of what we can see, are not candidates for the FV channels.
12-12-2017 12:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Gave Babenation a try, on account of Dannii & Ashley, but the latter didn't feature (doing sterling work elsewhere I guess), but Scarlet was there with her curious opalescent skin, so that was nice.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-12-2017 09:43
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Well what a crap night for FV! Promised so much as well!
Babestation was just Dannii (lots of) Lori (lots of) and Ashley:normal show! No Atlanta or Scarlett!
Babecall FV: Ashley in the shower! at the start for ONLY 2 MINUTES! WTF! Then Dannii, Lori (lots of!) and Atlanta BUt mostly simulcasts of Babenation! No Scarlett again!!.....
Babenation: Lori, Dannii, Atlanta and Scarlett (BRIEFLY!) and no Ashley! i presume Scarlett was mainly on the webshows? as well as BSX: quite tame!
Tonight we have:
Ashley again! (10.00-4.00)
Alice! (10.00-5.00)
Lily Rose! (8.00-4.00)
Olivia (10.00-5.00)
Dannii again! (10.00-5.30)

Interesting line up AGAIN but I fear LOTS of Dannii!!!!.......Thanks.
22-12-2017 11:02
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(22-12-2017 11:02 )trains55 Wrote:  i presume Scarlett was mainly on the webshows?

Scarlett was mainly on the Sky TV channels while i was watching, she was on Babecall sky TV channel 909, and also on Babecall2 Sky TV channel 911 .
She was very good imo and spent a lot of time naked .
22-12-2017 13:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^spot on mate Scarlett was on TV lot lastnight, which is a very good thing Cool and yes she was naked most the time, what an amazing body, again a very good thing,
Her partner in crime Atlanta got lots of tv time as well some of those thongs she had on where very small and naughty again a great thing,
Ashley did one of her famed long shower shows as well, add the bonus of Lily Roma being in playing with her perfect boobs gave us a lot to enjoy lastnight,
Would say bs best night this week so far and what a surprise that coincidence with no princesses in who won't show boob,
Bs more night like this please with good hard working girls night who happily get naked, give me a naked Dannii over a boring day girl anyday

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2017 14:00 by winsaw.)
22-12-2017 13:42
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So it looks like both Scarlett and Atlanta were on TV a lot : BUT mainly Sky! All we saw on FV were BRIEF sections on Babenation of each! Ashley's shower lasted for 2 WHOLE minutes at the start of Babecall FV! Clearly FV are being short-changed YET again! Thanks anyway and glad you enjoyed your GREAT night! Tonight could be interesting with both Alice and Ashley on and Lily Rose! but PROBABLY with lots of Dannii again!................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2017 15:24 by trains55.)
22-12-2017 15:19
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(12-12-2017 12:09 )derekdas Wrote:  I never really watch the FV channels and prefer to view via the internet. Mainly because it doesn't have the crap across the bottom of the screens. With that in mind, the cameramen generally try to keep the camera angles and shots of any pussy or rubbing to an area within or below these graphics. The beauty of watching via the net without these barriers is obvious. I had the opportunity to watch Sky for a short while last night and was surprised to see these graphics where on their screens as well. Needless so say, I couldn't wait to get home and watch the shows on my laptop. I was soon rewarded with Lori's show. Leaning back on the chair, her legs wide open and rubbing her pussy all in view. That was really the only highlight from last night's shows, ravaged by the harsh weather. As I've said previously, not wanting to watch the FV presentations, it would seem to me that when ever there is a babe on screen proving to be a problem in the pussy area, lips hanging out all the time or oblivious to the fact of what we can see, are not candidates for the FV channels.

That's interesting! As I was led to believe that Lori didn't EVER show "everything" NOT EVEN on BSX!?.......
22-12-2017 15:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(22-12-2017 11:02 )trains55 Wrote:  Babenation: Lori, Dannii, Atlanta and Scarlett (BRIEFLY!) and no Ashley!
Scarlett was on quite a while, I thought, they usually seem to do about an hour in each turn.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-12-2017 15:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully a more fairer show tonight as last night was in my eyes dannii takeover
Just don't see the point having 5 scheduled when dannii is on
22-12-2017 17:57
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(22-12-2017 17:57 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Hopefully a more fairer show tonight as last night was in my eyes dannii takeover
Just don't see the point having 5 scheduled when dannii is on

Yes Dannii and Lori did take over (certainly on FV!). Dannii is on again tonight (5 girls again!) BUT no Lori!........
22-12-2017 18:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV