Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all.
Just to say that I REALLY enjoyed Babecall FV last night (this morning!) At last a proper show with Ashley in the shower for a total of 1 hour 17 minutes! WOW! I think we FV viewers ONLY missed out on the first 30 minutes FOR A CHANGE! So thanks Ashley BOTN for me and now (surely!) BS shower champion! If she went in the shower at 2.30 as mentioned on the BS website she was on-screen in there and only off for 34 minutes (while we saw Priya on BN!) and then back for another 45 minutes. So if she was in the shower all of the time that was 2 HOURS 21 MINUTES! Surely a record!? What an improvement for such a lovely girl who for so long hoping to see her naked was the Holy Grail! Now she can't keep her pants on! So thanks Ashley and THANKS BS! Keep up the good work and keep looking after your FV viewers! THANKS one and all.
As for the other shows nothing REALLY special although Bella was on a lot but dressed and new girl Hope Eden who I didn't think was that attractive. But she went braless VERY briefly showing off her small tits!Jess West was also on and naked a lot! and Jessica Jinx on Babenation VERY BRIEFLY showing off her lovely BIG tits!
So a mediocre night (the rota was fiction again: no Daisy or Olivia!) but Babecall for me was the channel of the night! despite only being 2 hours on FV! What a start to Christmas!
Tonight (so far!?) we have:
Priya again! (10.00-5.00)
Preeti! (10.00-5.30)
Lori (10.00-5.00)
and Lynda ( 8.00-4.00)

So not too inspiring (for me!) but will record in case (like last night!) BS surprise us! Thanks and enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2017 13:57 by trains55.)
24-12-2017 08:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beon78 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-12-2017 08:33 )trains55 Wrote:  have to agree Ashley was on fine form all weekend wonderful show great fun on the phone can't wait till she next on defiantly seeing the standard
Morning all.
Just to say that I REALLY enjoyed Babecall FV last night (this morning!) At last a proper show with Ashley in the shower for a total of 1 hour 17 minutes! WOW! I think we FV viewers ONLY missed out on the first 30 minutes FOR A CHANGE! So thanks Ashley BOTN for me and now (surely!) BS shower champion! What an improvement for such a lovely girl who for so long hoping to see her naked was the Holy Grail! Now she can't keep her pants on! So thanks Ashley and THANKS BS! Keep up the good work and keep looking after your FV viewers! THANKS one and all.
As for the other shows nothing REALLY special although Bella was on a lot but dressed and new girl Hope Eden who I didn't think was that attractive. But she went braless VERY briefly showing off her small tits!Jess West was also on and naked a lot! and Jessica Jinx on Babenation BRIEFLY showing off her lovely BIG tits!
So a mediocre night (the rota was fiction again: no Daisy or Olivia!) but Babecall for me was the channel of the night! What a start to Christmas!
Tonight (so far!?) we have:
Priya again! (10.00-5.00)
Preeti! (10.00-5.30)
Lori (10.00-5.00)
and Lynda ( 8.00-4.00)

So not too inspiring (for me!) but will record in case (like last night!) BS surprise us! Thanks and enjoy!?........
24-12-2017 09:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was a great surprise seeing jess just what i needed to get my heartrate back to normal after the rugby
Don't think they even needed priya last night when Ashley was good as normal
24-12-2017 10:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A very good night lastnight lots of screen time for Jess made great use of it with lots of nakedness, Jessika getting the chance to show how good she is on tv, she got lovely boobs, and Ash in the shower looking amazing wet, only Bella was a disappointment doing a day show but so much else going on no need to watch her so a good start to Xmas from bs for sure

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-12-2017 13:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2017 13:46 )winsaw Wrote:  A very good night lastnight lots of screen time for Jess made great use of it with lots of nakedness, Jessika getting the chance to show how good she is on tv, she got lovely boobs, and Ash in the shower looking amazing wet, only Bella was a disappointment doing a day show but so much else going on no need to watch her so a good start to Xmas from bs for sure

I think last night proved that BS can OCCASIONALLY give us all a REASONABLE show with something for everyone. Credit where credit's due! Certainly a GOOD start for Christmas BUT will it continue?
24-12-2017 17:28
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Jess was great last night. Agree that Ashley Emma was alluring last night, first time I've had that feeling towards her for a couple of months after developing an antipathy towards her when, on the only occassion I tried calling her, I called just after she put a callout for calls when her line was free only to depart the set and be replaced by another girl just as I got through!
24-12-2017 19:28
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia's considerable talents were wasted last night sharing a set.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
25-12-2017 02:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-12-2017 02:29 )Liverred Wrote:  Sophia's considerable talents were wasted last night sharing a set.

Sophia?....
25-12-2017 07:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just to say that from what I saw (BN and BS FV) it was a fairly tame show last night!? The twins were quite tame not going naked! Lori not on much did go naked and do her usual things but there was a lot of Lynda who went braless and pantless and did a POV roamcam! Not one of my favourites though! Alice was a nice surprise although only on briefly on both BN and BS! but went naked (except boots!) as she usually does nowadays.
I didn't manage to record the 2 hour Babecall FV show and am just hoping that I didn't miss Alice or Alice and Lori in the shower BUT presume they were on pre-FV or on the web!? If anyone could confirm I'd be grateful. BUT if it was on FV (albeit briefly!) then THANKS BS!?

So after the previous night I thought it was pretty poor.

Tonight (according to BS!) we have 8 girls!
Atlanta! (10.00-5.30)
Maisie! (10.00-5.30)
Bella (10.00-5.30)
Kitty KIng (10.00-5.00)
Daisy (10.00-5.00)
Brooke Winters? (10.00-5.30)
Tiffany Starr (10.00-5.30)
Savanna King? (10.00-5.30)

WOW! An interesting line-up with some new? faces! But of course if they are all on we won't see all of them for long (if at all!) but probably have loads of 2-4-1s! Anyway enjoy!? and Happy Christmas! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2017 08:29 by trains55.)
25-12-2017 08:07
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Reckon its still undecided who'll be on this afternoon and night hence that long list
Anyway im with you trains pretty average night last night apart from lynda doing something i haven't seen her do was just the normal with very little variety
25-12-2017 10:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV