Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all!
Well I don't know about you BUT despite a VERY strong line up with SCARLETT and ALICE on I was a bit disappointed last night! Alice was VERY good AGAIN especially her "getting her producer off" section on Babestation but I felt that she wasn't QUITE as good as on Monday night! Scarlett was very good as usual on both Babestation and Babenation. Sophie was fairly good and Priya was....Priya! The BIG disappointments were:
Nicole wasn't on Babestation or Babenation at all and there were no shower sections on either of those shows!
Nicole did a VERY good (for these days!) shower section on Babecall (28 minutes on FV) and it looks like Scarlett's FIRST EVER shower section was also on Babecall? or the web? Can anyone confirm this and also was it very good: I guess so!?......So not one show worth me keeping!....Thanks.........
10-01-2018 09:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(10-01-2018 09:28 )trains55 Wrote:  it looks like Scarlett's FIRST EVER shower section was also on Babecall? or the web? Can anyone confirm this and also was it very good: I guess so!?......So not one show worth me keeping!....Thanks.........

I didn't see Scarlett do a shower show on Babecall TV, not on Sky or freeview or on any other tv channels, i could easily have missed a tv shower show as i didn't record any shows last night, at a guess i'd say it was on the web .
10-01-2018 12:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks. Yes I'm assuming it would have been on the web. But AT LEAST she was on both MAIN BS shows again: THANKS BS! But it would have made my night if she was in the shower on either Babestation or Babenation FV!.....next time PLEASE BS!....
10-01-2018 13:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im with you trains enjoyed scarlett and a refreshing Alice in some new stuff
Whilst didn't catch much of Nicole and sophie
And as for priya just boring rapidly going down hill
10-01-2018 21:46
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, Priya always looks if she doesn't want to be there. Pays more attention to her own phone. Just not very good viewing now.
10-01-2018 23:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all! Wasn't going to bother last night but........An interesting night! All four girls were on all the FV shows (even the 2 hours of Babecall!)
Babecall: Lori and Priya went naked and Nicole was braless JUST in a TINY red thong and boots! Aemelia dressed!
Babenation: A VERY tame show! Lori on for a longish time as usual went naked BUT mainly top half shots and quite boring! But a few tit close-ups! Aemelia on twice (1 hour 48 minutes total!) and dressed! WTF!? Priya on at start but AGAIN top half shots so couldn't tell if she was naked or not! Nicole on last went braless BUT still MAINLY top half shots!
Babestation: A MUCH better show with MUCH better camera angles! Priya was on first as usual and went naked in various positions. Lori on for almost 2 hours! Went naked with various shots and a quite good POV and then a VERY good shower section of 47 minutes! with shots of her bum and lower half (briefly!)! Much better than usual despite the intrusive graphics! Nicole on for 1 hour 45 minutes went braless and naked (except shoes!) but MAINLY top half shots except when crouched! Aemelia on dressed! for 57 minutes. Priya again for 1 hour 1 minute and went naked with fullish and top half shots! Lori on again! for last 58 minutes. Various positions but might have kept her pants on!? So the best show!
I thought that Babenation was the tamest most censored show! Even Babecall seemed freerer!? WTF!?
PLEASE BS can we have Ashley in the shower tonight on Babestation with the same camera angles? That would be GREAT! but THANKS for tonight's effort: see it can be done!...................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018 11:53 by trains55.)
11-01-2018 11:50
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

at least Priya looked slightly less bored than usual yesterday
11-01-2018 14:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Last night was strange but I really enjoyed it, although they had 5 girls in all night they only really used 3 on tv a lot, Nicole, Aemelia and Priya
And this was great as they where all on form, amazing long stints from Nicole and Aemelia as well,
Love that Aemelia is unrestricted now her boobs look so good any wow she plays with them a lot, also great to see Nicole in tights again had been far to long,
Lily rose went home early I think around midnight and didn't make it onto tv very strange,
Lori who kind of replaced her was on the webshow a lot, she got in the shower as u could see it on the babecall little box but it was not shown on any channel TV or web very strange,
Newbie Taylor was on for a second night as well and didn't do much not helped by bs stopping her going topless, she was not on tv much at all, as was the babecall girl so I guess in private most the night, she was not on tv between midnight and 3 , these two things are hardly going to help her get a fanbase,
So not the show I was expecting but it gets a thumbs up as loved how mush airtime Nicole and Aemelia got, add Priya in a good mood getting naked as did Lori was a lot to like lastnight,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-02-2018 13:33
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

/\
Agree. Really enjoyed Aemelia last night. Aemelia has taken to the nightshows like a duck to water. Really assured and great playfulness with us the viewer. She's one of the standout - if not the standout - performer/s so far this year IMO
13-02-2018 15:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed wishaw plenty of nicole and aemelia which was great
Whlist think i caught about 15 minutes of lily on babenation from 10 and that was all
13-02-2018 18:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV