babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(21-04-2018 09:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Thought aemelia and jess were great despite not having as much time as dannii and alice

Yes although not favourites of mine I thought like you that they put on a good show despite Dannii particularly taking over!
It'll be "interesting" tonight: Alice and Ashley both on with Dixie Love an Sophie PLUS Dannii again! I will record because of Alice, Ashley and Dixie! BUT fear another Dannii take-over!?..............
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2018 09:59 by trains55.)
21-04-2018 09:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jaw0448 Offline
Junior Poster

I don’t think Dannii “takes over”. I would imagine she gets lots of airtime because of the income she generates - a business decision!
21-04-2018 10:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2018 10:17 )jaw0448 Wrote:  I don’t think Dannii “takes over”. I would imagine she gets lots of airtime because of the income she generates - a business decision!

Yes I know she's a BIG name BUT she seems to be on ALMOST continuously not giving much screentime for the lesser well known girls!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2018 08:23 by trains55.)
22-04-2018 08:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. That was unusual!. No Dannii so BS replaced her with Lori!
But just a "normal" reasonable night. I recorded all of the Freeview shows and hoped to see Alice, Ashley and Dixie. But Dixie was ONLY on Babecall and VERY briefly!!
Babestation:all girls on except Dixie.
Ashley on for 1 hour 44 minutes in three sections. First section VERY tame; topless on and off! Better in the others but not GREAT!
Alice on for 2 hours 21 minutes in two sections. Very good as usual and did her "usual"Alice and Mr P POV!
Lori was on for JUST 1 hour 9 minutes in two sections going naked as usual and she did a Lori and Mr P section!
Sophie was on for ONLY 55 minutes braless with her pants down briefly!
So reasonable but not GREAT!
Babenation:all girls on except Dixie.
Ashley on first for 1 hour 23 minutes in two sections (one was Babecall!). in her first section she was braless in red skirt (no pants) and shoes. She went naked only at the end!
Alice was on 2 hours in two sections. She went "naked" in both but ewas better in her first (longer) section going naked (except boots!) and did her usual Alice and Mr P section!
Lori was on for 1 hour 4 minutes and was dressed! at the start! She went naked and used various positions and was very energetic"
Sophie was on for ONLY 32 minutes! She was braless in (biggish) pink pants which went up and down a few times.
So another REASONABLE show! But Babecall was CRAP like last night!
Dixie! was on for ONLY 34 minutes (well covered!) showing cleavage!
Ashley was then on for 53 minutes BUT with 22 minutes! of sex chat adverts halfway through! Very good BUT a lot of top half shots!
Then after another 22 minutes! of sex chat adverts Alice was on for the last few seconds! BUT this was Babenation!
So 46 minutes! of sex chat adverts!!!! WTF!
Finally a query! In Ashley's first (tame!) section from 10.00 on Babestation she commented eary on how nice and hot the last few days had been and that she needed to cool down. She hinted that she would be doing a "surprise" in a "few minutes" that she hadn't done for some time: I thought shower!? BUT did it happen as nothing "different" happened on Freeview! Surely it wasn't another ploy by BS to get more callers in!
So a bit disappointing again!....................
Tonight could? be better!
We have: Amber Jade! (8.00-4.00), Maisie Leigh! after ages! (10.00-4.00), Lori again! (10.00-5.00), Ella Rose? (10.00-5.30) and Lynda (10.00-5.00).
I'm hoping for good footage of Amber! and Maisie! but am prepared to be disappointed!?.........Enjoy!?
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2018 08:58 by trains55.)
22-04-2018 08:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree trains wasn't expecting dannii to do 3 nights str8 when she was offering very little variety
Was nice to see Ashley in white and damn looked good in it
As for later looking forward to seeing maisie seems like ages since her last night stint
22-04-2018 09:50
Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2018 08:23 )trains55 Wrote:  
(21-04-2018 10:17 )jaw0448 Wrote:  I don’t think Dannii “takes over”. I would imagine she gets lots of airtime because of the income she generates - a business decision!

Yes I know she's a BIG name BUT she seems to be on ALMOST continuously not giving much screentime for the lesser well known girls!

By your own admission, you only watch a small proportion of the content on offer. How you can have an objective opinion on the shows content when you dont get to see half of it beats me! e.g. Dixie Love was on last night from 8pm to 4am (less a few breaks) not the 34mins you say. If you want to watch your favourites, make the effort!

The producers say who does what, when and for how long, not the girls!
22-04-2018 15:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-04-2018 15:25 )Big_Gray Wrote:  By your own admission, you only watch a small proportion of the content on offer. How you can have an objective opinion on the shows content when you dont get to see half of it beats me! e.g. Dixie Love was on last night from 8pm to 4am (less a few breaks) not the 34mins you say. If you want to watch your favourites, make the effort!

to be fair he watches on freeview and the point he was making is she was only on that for 34mins lastnight,

also i do get where he's coming form re a takeover by a girl as for most the night freeviewers only have 2 channels so just dont have the variety we do on sky with 4 girls on most the time,

the bigger names on the bigger wages will always be on freeview to get the bigger possible number of callers, if you watch on freeview you will always see a lot more of the same girls and not so many of the new ones,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-04-2018 15:44
Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2018 15:44 )winsaw Wrote:  
(22-04-2018 15:25 )Big_Gray Wrote:  By your own admission, you only watch a small proportion of the content on offer. How you can have an objective opinion on the shows content when you dont get to see half of it beats me! e.g. Dixie Love was on last night from 8pm to 4am (less a few breaks) not the 34mins you say. If you want to watch your favourites, make the effort!

to be fair he watches on freeview and the point he was making is she was only on that for 34mins lastnight,

also i do get where he's coming form re a takeover by a girl as for most the night freeviewers only have 2 channels so just dont have the variety we do on sky with 4 girls on most the time,

the bigger names on the bigger wages will always be on freeview to get the bigger possible number of callers, if you watch on freeview you will always see a lot more of the same girls and not so many of the new ones,

As I said, if you want to watch your favourites, make the effort!

It's not Dannii Harwoods fault he only watches whats on freeview!!
22-04-2018 15:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-04-2018 15:56 )Big_Gray Wrote:  As I said, if you want to watch your favourites, make the effort!

if he's only got freeview then that not his fault ever is it, not everyone can get sky

please dont get me wrong was not having a go at Dannii she on freeview a lot as shes one of the most popular girls

the point i was making is that the freeviewer dose not see as much of the new girls and since they have been using the babecall air time for adds they get even less chance,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-04-2018 16:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2018 16:17 )winsaw Wrote:  
(22-04-2018 15:56 )Big_Gray Wrote:  As I said, if you want to watch your favourites, make the effort!

if he's only got freeview then that not his fault ever is it, not everyone can get sky

please dont get me wrong was not having a go at Dannii she on freeview a lot as shes one of the most popular girls

the point i was making is that the freeviewer dose not see as much of the new girls and since they have been using the babecall air time for adds they get even less chance,

Yes thanks Winsaw!
At least you can see where I am coming from! With Freeview we only have two channels for most of the night and only from 10.00 onwards WHICH is when most of the established girls (including Dannii) start so when BS put the "new" girls on before Freeview starts we invariably don't see them much ESPECIALLY if they finish at 4.00am
And Babecall the last few nights on Freeview has been AWFUL: mainly adverts for sex chat with not more than ONE hour (on a good night!) of girls! and often simulcasts of the other two shows which I often have recorded!
I know I have kept on about the disparity of Freeview and satellite BUT for various reasons I don't wish to have a satellite dish and I'm sure quite a few fellow FV viewers would agree with my grievances!
But it has to be said the shows have been a bit better of late but still not always worth keeping as some of the "Old Guard" girls seem a bit complacent and therefore boring.
By contrast the "new" girls seem to be more energetic and so give us better shows! Hopefully the likes of Scarlett, Atlanta, Amber and eventually the likes of Dixie Love will keep BS afloat!
22-04-2018 17:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV