Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(22-04-2018 17:30 )trains55 Wrote:  {snip}

Yes thanks Winsaw!
At least you can see where I am coming from! With Freeview we only have two channels for most of the night and only from 10.00 onwards WHICH is when most of the established girls (including Dannii) start so when BS put the "new" girls on before Freeview starts we invariably don't see them much ESPECIALLY if they finish at 4.00am
And Babecall the last few nights on Freeview has been AWFUL: mainly adverts for sex chat with not more than ONE hour (on a good night!) of girls! and often simulcasts of the other two shows which I often have recorded!
I know I have kept on about the disparity of Freeview and satellite BUT for various reasons I don't wish to have a satellite dish and I'm sure quite a few fellow FV viewers would agree with my grievances!
But it has to be said the shows have been a bit better of late but still not always worth keeping as some of the "Old Guard" girls seem a bit complacent and therefore boring.
By contrast the "new" girls seem to be more energetic and so give us better shows! Hopefully the likes of Scarlett, Atlanta, Amber and eventually the likes of Dixie Love will keep BS afloat!

I understand your point of view completely. Your compliants though should be directed toward the nameless producers, not the presenters. Be respectful.

BTW, you are missing out on an awful lot my friend! BS is web based, not TV.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2018 18:28 by Big_Gray.)
22-04-2018 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes thanks for that. I'm not trying to upset any presenters as I know it's BS to blame BUT I just used Dannii as an example. I really don't dislike Dannii and admire the fact that she has been in this industry for quite some time BUT certain aspects of her do jar: constant chatting for example! BUT I realise the other presenters also use the mic a lot! But as she doesn't start until 10.00 and has MINIMAL breaks she ALWAYS seems to be on! Thanks anyway.
22-04-2018 18:55
Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

I know what you mean. Who else would sit completely naked talking about the old adverts on TV!
22-04-2018 19:22
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(22-04-2018 17:30 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes thanks Winsaw!
At least you can see where I am coming from! With Freeview we only have two channels for most of the night and only from 10.00 onwards WHICH is when most of the established girls (including Dannii) start so when BS put the "new" girls on before Freeview starts we invariably don't see them much ESPECIALLY if they finish at 4.00am
And Babecall the last few nights on Freeview has been AWFUL: mainly adverts for sex chat with not more than ONE hour (on a good night!) of girls! and often simulcasts of the other two shows which I often have recorded!
I know I have kept on about the disparity of Freeview and satellite BUT for various reasons I don't wish to have a satellite dish and I'm sure quite a few fellow FV viewers would agree with my grievances!
But it has to be said the shows have been a bit better of late but still not always worth keeping as some of the "Old Guard" girls seem a bit complacent and therefore boring.
By contrast the "new" girls seem to be more energetic and so give us better shows! Hopefully the likes of Scarlett, Atlanta, Amber and eventually the likes of Dixie Love will keep BS afloat!

Mr. Trains55 - you do realise that most of the available channels can be accessed on your computer, I presume??
Freeview offers a very restricted set of channels, and girls, and you obviously miss a lot of the shows that are discussed on this board.

You can access some directly from this site, and there are other options available which are free from on-screen clutter, and have better picture quality - which are the sources for some of the cappers on here!

Give it a try!
22-04-2018 20:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

YES I do realise that and have watched on my PC BUT I don't like staying up all night which is why I record the shows and go to bed at a reasonable time. Thanks anyway.
22-04-2018 21:09
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ You can do that by recording on your pc using VLC as brilliantly explained by HEXIT in the recording webstream threads.
22-04-2018 21:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Disappointed again! I managed to record Babestation and Babecall FV hoping to get good footage of Maisie! (her first nightshow for ages!) and Amber.
But disaster! Maisie obviously wasn't on (unless just on Babenation!?....or Non-Freeview Babecall?) but Beth was on. And I presume "new?" girl Ella Rose was a no-show!?................
Babecall had Lori for the first 42 minutes naked (as usual) in various positions including laid on floor for a L I L. Normal Lori!
Then Beth was on for 50 minutes mainly crouched and naked for 32 minutes!
After 26 minutes of sex chat adverts (shorter than normal!) we saw Lynda on Babenation for the last minute!
So better than of late but tamish!
Babestation was basically the "Lynda Show"! She was on for 4 hours 24 minutes out of 7 hours!
She started the show off and was on until 12.01!
Amber! was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes but was quite tame only going topless and braless but did a section with MR P! taking her pants off! But much tamer than she has been in the past! But she started off by asking "who will be the first caller to get me naked on this very desk!" So not GREAT!
Lori was then on for ONLY 47 minutes going naked (except for white trainers!) and doing her usual things!
Beth was on for 1 hour 19 minutes going naked for a lot of her screentime. Nice but tamish.
Lynda was then on (again!) for 1 hour 23 minutes going topless BRIEFLY in a tame section.
Beth was then on for the last 25 minutes and stayed braless. Tame!
So a good show if you like Lynda!
I pesume Babenation was similar!?
So gutted that Maisie wasn't on FV at all: she hasn't been on for a long time!
And who was Ella Rose: who I also didn't see?
Tonight we have: Chloe Love! (8.00-4.00), Taylor Rose! (10.00-4.00), Olivia Berzinc (10.00-5.00), Nicole Snow! (10.00-5.00) and Aemelia Fox (10.00-5.30). Interesting line up! Just hoping to see Chloe and Taylor! Enjoy!?.......................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2018 10:42 by trains55.)
23-04-2018 07:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im with you trains gutted that maisie wasn't on freeview
Whilst not a fan of lynda she just bores me to sleep
Beth never disappoints and lori does her usual
23-04-2018 19:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes and Lynda was on Babestation for as long as Dannii usually is! From 10.00 until midnight! And AGAIN later! I think some of her time (4 hours 24 minutes in total!) could have been used by Maisie! I know who I prefer watching!
I just hope that they share Chloe out more eveny tonight as like Maisie she's not on nights very much BUT very good when she is! Enjoy!?........
23-04-2018 19:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Recorded all three FV shows and they were a bit better!
But no Olivia AGAIN! (has she quietly left BS?), Nicole or Taylor Rose. So BS gave us Priya, Amber! and Jess as well as Chloe! and Aemelia (from the original schedule)
Babestation: Priya on from 10.00 until 11.31 going naked from 11.07 till the end. Normal Priya!
Aemelia was then on for 2 hours 1 minute! and went braless BUT no further: UNUSUAL these days!
Amber was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes braless from the start BUT went no further! Various positions and REALLY shook her lovely BIG tits and lovely arse! She did a "tamish" section with Mr P! BUt only braless!
Chloe! was on for ONLY 59 minutes before she finished at 4.00. She was wearing a nice white suit and went braless early on and stayed braless in various positions. LOVELY! and at least she was on FV for a reasonable time!
Then Jess was on for the last hour braless in (tiny) pink pants which went down to her thigh early on! And she went fully naked as usual! nice.
Babenation: Chloe was on for LITERALLY just a few seconds braless showing off her lovely BIG tits! Nice! (BUT she wasn't on again!)
Priya was then on for 1 hour 59 minutes going naked as usual and did a brief listen in line with roamcam. Good but short!
Aemelia was then on for 1 hour 42 minutes! She was wearing the same outfit as on Babestation BUT only went topless and braless! Tame for her these days!
Priya was then on (again!) for the last hour and eighteen minutes wearing a black suit. She ONLY went topless! Very tgame for her!
So a TAME show with JUST two girls on PLUS Chloe VERY BRIEFLY!
Babecall: MUCH better than recently!
Priya was on for the first 18 minutes FULLY naked sat up sideways with fullish shots but no sound!
Amber! was then on for 46 minutes! braless wearing the same outfit from Babestation. She used various positions and for the last part was sat up (top half shots: pants off) Nice!
After ONLY 5 minutes of sex chat adverts (much better!) Aemelia was on for the last 50 minutes (with another 2 minutes! of sex chat adverts halfway through). She was wearing a (small) black bra and grey pants and ONLY went braless!
So three REASONABLE shows BUT very different to those expected because of the no-shows and replacement girls. It was good to see Amber! and Priya BUT I still feel that BS could have used Chloe more on FV: she was REALLY only on Babestation FAIRLY briefly before she finished! But I'm glad that we did see her!
So the one mystery: have Olivia and Taylor left BS?............
Tonight we have: Alice Goodwin! (10.00-5.00), Atlanta Moreno! (10.00-5.30), Lilly Roma! (10.00-4.00), Olivia Berzinc!? (10.00-5.00) and Nicole Snow? (8.00-4.00)
Hoping to see Atlanta!, Alice! and Lilly!........................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2018 07:46 by trains55.)
24-04-2018 07:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV